Author Topic: this is just so bad - medieval barbarians  (Read 1895 times)

Offline Nita Singh

• Junior JTFer
this is just so bad - medieval barbarians
« on: December 01, 2009, 07:29:54 AM »

what kind of devil worship is this? 

im just so upset i need a drink - thank the creator that there is such thing as adrenalin.....

how anyone can think this is good is beyond me - and the kids do it too!  even when animals kill to eat they dont torture like this - i think im gonna have nightmares tonight seeing mecca covered in blood which is their yearly devil worship phallic circulating pervert ritual

they take all their clothes off including their underwear, put a thin white sheet around them, and get all close up while circulating that phallic symbol ....

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
Re: this is just so bad - medieval barbarians
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 10:23:18 AM »
Nita,
 How is it ........you know so much about muslims? I have been to sites I never knew existed.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Nita Singh

• Junior JTFer
Re: this is just so bad - medieval barbarians
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 09:23:14 AM »

hi

I understand exactly what is going on cos im of sikh origin and my ancestors died to protect us against these demons - what this cult has done and are still doing now is why I am so angry and why I have studied their ideology and why with this powerful knowledge of truth I am helping to make anyone thinking of converting stop.  We must be relentless and ruthless against Islam or our weakness will kill us

They "ruled" India for 700 years and we never became muslim - whenever india was invaded by these mongol / turks, persians / muslim paedo worshippers etc  (it only took the muslims 17 years to capture and conquer iran) they were warded off in punjab - which is where i am originally from - they didnt get india to be muslim in 700 years!  so can you imagine the odds that were overcome through sheer bravery and faith of people who gave their lives so I am free today and not headbanging 5 times a day to this satanic cult

They got the whole of the middle east and centralasia but they didnt get us (although they got a third of our country when the british made pakisatan).  There was a reason they couldnt get us - its cos sikhs were a martial race and were sparrows who fought a hawk - our history i believe is one of the greatest untold stories in the world and its a true miracle they didnt manage to get us considering the tyranny.  They used to make sikh women wear their own babies bones around their necks if we didnt convert and we never did - we fought and died then and we will fight and die again if need be.

so its my duty today to expose these bastards - my main gripe is with the pakisatanis cos i KNOW their evil agenda and how dark hearted they are towards others not of their perverted persuasion - and in england they are putting little english kids on heroin and pimping kids in care - they are soo disgusting and crafty with their taqiya and their sweet manners we have to warn the world against this thing

I love the fact that Chaim said - its not fanatics who are the problem - it is ISLAM

we either wake up or get blown up

im going to put a video on here later when i find it - a sikh man who everyone is cussing for joining the BNP he has done quite a good talk - what he is telling is more than the truth its a wake up call

UK has been taken over and its all by paks - if you go to the website islam4uk - all run by pakistanis and they are the ones planning to make uk sharia and are getting government grants to help them do this to us - this is treason at the highest level - we are paying our murderers to kill us and rape our kids

google "gang rape afridi bolton" - 4/5 pakis all raped an english schoolgirl and filmed it - they are so bad and none of the british press put it on the news that they were MUSLIMS - so i bombarded every site i found and warned against muslim gang rapists - google muslim gang rape and you will see the epidemic in sweden australia everywhere - one of them wrote on youtube that if we dont dress with a hijab we're asking to be raped!  im just so scared of them we have to spread this news....

It does work to put stuff on the net cos loads of BNP members have written to me saying they're spreading all the stuff I put on everywhere

We dont want their [censored] sharia - theres going to be blood on the streets of london

the government are so unbelievable - there was a man with a stall outside my office giving islamic literature out and i used to say to everyone in the office that i couldnt believe he was allowed to stand there and do that - i mean if someone had a nazi stand they would be arrested so whats the difference?

it turned out to be Osama Bin London! Would you believe this bastard used to sit outside our coffee shop with his stall and he was planning to kill us!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-528566/Terror-chief-called-Osama-Bin-London-jailed-indefinitely.html

JTF are growing - I have sent Chaims stuff to loads of ppl and my dad said this man is the ONLY man who is telling the truth about Serbia, the Clintons and Iraq invasion being stupid cos the shiites now have double the land and he knows about india and pakistan too

this is our world - we have a right not to have to put up with this [censored]

plus im an animal lover - and what they do to animals is grossly demented - see eid sacrifices on youtube  and use the word "eid bakra" and google the videos bit

a BNP guy commented the other day saying what they do to their animals is what they will do to us - he's right - see this vid - a 12 yr old cutting the neck of a hostage in afghanistan/pakistan - dont watch it if you already know but you can show ppl who dont believe how sick they are - i havent watched it cos its too much for me ... i saw the first few secs - this is why when they execute anyone they will ALWAYS go for the neck

http://www.truthtube.tv/play.php?vid=2008