Author Topic: Iran tortures females who convert to Christianity  (Read 1513 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Iran tortures females who convert to Christianity
« on: November 23, 2009, 08:28:30 PM »
http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=18534#more-18534 

Iran Tortures Female Christian Converts

What would they do to JESUS?
by Bill Levinson

Militant “Muslims” seek to appeal to Christians by invoking the ancient blood libel of Jews as Christ-killers. It is not Jews, however, but militant “Muslims” who persecute and even kill Christians in the 21st century, and it is pretty easy to imagine what they would do to Jesus. As stated in the New Testament (Matthew 25:40) , “Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethern, ye have done it unto me.”

No recourse to Christian theology is necessary to understand the truth of this statement. If someone kills someone’s student, he kills part of the teacher’s work and therefore part of the teacher’s life. If someone burns someone’s book, he destroys part of that person’s work. When Saudi Arabia burns or shreds Bibles, it is destroys Jesus’ work and therefore part of Jesus’ life. Militant “Muslims” are therefore the 21st Century’s Christ Killers, and they should be referred to as such at every opportunity.

Two young Iranian women, Maryam Rostampour and Marzieh Amirizadeh Esmaeilabad, suffered physical abuse and torture in Iran’s notorious Evin Prison because they converted to Christianity. Iran had in fact threatened to put them to death, much as the depraved Roman Emperor Nero fed Christians to lions to entertain his mob. Iran finally decided to spare these women’s lives, but it first subjected them to torture and physical abuse in an effort to get them to repudiate their beliefs.

While detained at Evin Prison, which is notorious for its brutal conduct toward women, Maryam and Marzieh have been kept in solitary confinement and have endured extended interrogations, all the while suffering from poor health, … Although released, eight months of abuse and mistreatment by Iranian security forces have undoubtedly taken a toll on Maryam and Marzieh’s health. The ICC disclosed Marzieh has suffered intense headaches, toothaches, and spinal pain, while both women have been denied medical treatment.

From what we know of Evin Prison, “abuse and mistreatment by Iranian security forces” often includes rape, with Iranian religious police and jailers gratifying their primitive urges on helpless women in their custody: a practice similar to that of the Spanish Inquisition, which often accused attractive young women of heresy or witchcraft to get them into the custody of Inquisitors whose vows of chastity were not worth the air with which they were spoken.

I endured many different tortures while in prison. The first day I was tortured, I still remember the day, August 25, 1980-it was a Monday. I was tied to a very short bench and blindfolded with a filthy rag. Then I was flogged on my back and on the soles of my feet with a cable. Threats of rape were also used as a form of torture, not just against me, but all the women prisoners. The interrogator who threatened to rape me was the chief interrogator for section seven of Evin Prison, named Rahmani. After he had flogged me with a cable for a week and gotten nowhere, he began threatening me with rape. He kept it up for 3 months.

…They also threatened to rape my younger sister, Nassrin Pardehshenas, who was only 18. Ultimately, they did rape her before she was executed.

…Ayatollah Khomeini issued a special “religious decree” that required that all virgin women prisoners be raped before execution to prevent them from going to heaven. They also threatened Ashraf Jalali, Farah Shirmahale, and Mashid Sheikh with rape. The routine was to rape all of the women, especially the unmarried girls, before they were executed.

Iran’s religious police and their enforcers do not limit their sexual perversions to women; they also engage in forcible sodomy, which is probably punishable by death (even if consensual) for ordinary Iranians.

Taraneh’s is not the first allegation of brutal raping of a post-election protester — according to the UK Guardian, an 18 year old boy in Shiraz was repeatedly gang raped by prison officials while in detention after being arrested for participating in the protests on June 15.

The above allegations of physical abuse are consistent with the following as well
Inmates’ nerves and emotions were played with by the staff. In fact, they were often mentally and sometimes physically tortured. For instance, every time a prisoner received a flogging with iron wire (Aatashi) in the prison office, they put loud-speakers in the four communal wards and the prisoners had no choice but to hear the woman’s screams and wailing, which made them all cry and prevented them from being able to have appetite for lunch or supper. …Zahra, a 43 year-old illiterate woman from Kermanshah and mother of 6 children, who had moved to Bandar-Abbas with her second husband to sell two of her small children to a Dubai sheik, claimed that she was tortured in Evin: she was hung upside-down, her nails were pulled, and all her teeth were broken.

…Prison officials were negligent about the inmates’ health. There was a lack of sufficient medicine in prison, and it was difficult for the prisoners to succeed in getting permission to go to the infirmary.

…Apparently there were volleyball teams in Wards #1 and 4. In the Ward #2, inmates were told that there was no ball for them. So the staff had taken 500 toumans from each inmate in order to buy a ball; but that was six months earlier and there was no sign of a ball.:
The above shows that Iran’s religious police and prison officials are common thieves as well, but are obviously exempt from the laws that require other thieves to have their hands chopped off.

The Community Organizer in Chief, however, still thinks he can negotiate with this murderous regime, which has stated openly its intentions to use nuclear weapons on its neighbors and even the United States–noting a Mahmoud Ahmadinejad event in which a glass ball with an American flag shattered after being dropped through an hourglass. We remind Bow-rack O-bow-ma of Lord Clifford’s admonition to King Henry VI, an equally weak-willed and incompetent head of state:

KING HENRY VI
      I prithee, give no limits to my tongue:
      I am a king, and privileged to speak.

CLIFFORD
      My liege, the wound that bred this meeting here
      Cannot be cured by words; therefore be still.

The disease that afflicts Iran cannot be cured by words either, and the solution probably involves 1250 foot pounds divided by the weight of each religious policeman and religious judge to obtain the length of his specific solution. This solution will have to be applied by the Iranian people themselves, possibly after a civilized Western nation renders Iran’s army incapable of protecting its masters, or possibly after Iran’s army remembers that the German officers who conspired to kill Hitler were executed only for not using enough explosives to do the job. The fate of Benito Mussolini at the hands of his own people also can serve as an example of what needs to be done.

In the meantime, remember that the next time the militant “Muslims” issue a blood libel of Jews, they are themselves the ones who persecute, torture, and kill Christians today. It is easy to imagine what they would do to Jesus.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Iran tortures females who convert to Christianity
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 08:43:13 PM »

Great article!!!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 12:37:40 AM »
facebooked

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 03:51:22 AM »
What dirty scum they are.
Their limbs should be shot over the full length. Then their balls shot off and let nature do the rest.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 12:07:59 PM »
my question is, is this really surprising?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2009, 01:00:00 PM »
But they do not deserve to roam on this earth.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 01:01:22 PM »
But they do not deserve to roam on this earth.
That's why we have Emunah in Hakadosh Baruch Hu that he knows what he's doing.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2009, 01:16:38 PM »

Great article!!!

Yes it is a great article.

If Nazis and Muslims would come to me and say: "Let us ally against the Jews, because they have killed Christ."

I would answer them, that they would have done the same in ancient times, plus they would murder him today. In addition to that it is not known, that Jews are persecuting, raping and murdering Christians. But Muslims have done and they are doing it today.

Even if the Jewish religion is hostile towards Christianity, only a part of the Jews want to enforce laws and take action against it - if at all - inside the borders of the state of Israel.

It is their country, given by god, so they can do there what they want. This is my oppinion. We as Christians need no holy places, because we are living now in the time of pure believe. So there is no problem with it.

Muslims on the other hand want to conquer foreign lands and enforce their rules there. With them is nothing to negotiate or to talk. They have no place in our free societies and they must go!

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2009, 01:23:06 PM »
You never hear anything from feminists about articles like this?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2009, 01:31:44 PM »
You never hear anything from feminists about articles like this?

Iran and Arab are out of their domain.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2009, 02:55:33 PM »
if at all - inside the borders of the state of Israel.

It is their country, given by G-d, so they can do there what they want.
No it should be be forbidden to rape and kill innocent people i would object if Israel did it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2009, 03:08:39 PM »
my question is, is this really surprising?

No, not at all. This happens all the time in almost every Muslim country.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2009, 05:00:20 PM »

No it should be be forbidden to rape and kill innocent people i would object if Israel did it

Mord, I never said, that Jews would rape anybody. This is against the law of Moses.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2009, 06:53:17 PM »

Mord, I never said, that Jews would rape anybody. This is against the law of Moses.
Yes this is true.This is a qurananimal habit.yes i realized that i meant Israel mustn't do such things

Shot at 2010-01-03