Author Topic: Building freeze by Nethanyahu-criticism is not enough  (Read 427 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Building freeze by Nethanyahu-criticism is not enough
« on: November 27, 2009, 12:38:24 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/134649

Attached are some empty words from Tzipi Hotovely.  I had some high hopes for her but I wondered why Bibi allowed her into the Knesset on the LIkud list while screwing Feiglin at the same time.  I guess the answer is that she will criticize but not really oppose him.

I cannot quite find the words to describe how distasteful this building freeze is.  It amounts to punishing good loyal nationalistic Jews in order to please Jew haters in Ramallah, Gaza and Washington DC.  I guess if this is not enough the government could start murdering Jews to please the Jew haters even more.  If you find this too unrealistic let's not forget the Altalena.  In more recent history there is Amona where a young Jew was put into a coma to destroy a few buildings.  When the Gush Katif expulsion was being organized Sharon cohorts bragged about planning to break bones of opponents.  These are very reprehensible people.  There is no excuse for these policies.  Nethanyahu has totally abandoned any claim to decency, strength or nationalism.  Let him go back to giving speeches for money. 
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.