Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 2237 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: April 12, 2009, 08:35:40 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 10:54:15 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Private Terror Probe: 50 Mosques in 50 Days
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 01:21:29 AM »
It's about time that someone starts to snoop around these mosques and find out what is really going on.

It's time to find out how fine the line is between Radical Islam and the supposed disguise of a religion based on peace and tolerance.

There was a previously posted thread about how jihad is stealthily moving into the U.S.A.  and imposing it's beliefs onto America.
And, I do believe these mosques that are popping up all over the U.S.A. are part of the stealth movement of Islam into America; all under the guise of a religious building teaching religious beliefs and/or practices.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 06:20:07 AM »
We have had various raids on mosques being suspicious of promoting terror. They all had one thing in common: Even those which were Turkish had an Iranian preacher!  :o

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 06:08:17 PM »
I have no doubt in my mind the mosques are being either bugged or infiltrated in order to gain information. I like the idea.

Signed,

Gun toting, Religion clinging, Right wing extremist, redneck , kafir  ;D
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 07:11:50 PM »
I have no doubt in my mind the mosques are being either bugged or infiltrated in order to gain information. I like the idea.

Signed,

Gun toting, Religion clinging, Right wing extremist, redneck , kafir  ;D

I, too, am all in favor for these mosques to be checked out, because mosques are the one place that Muslims can meet in large numbers under the guise of religion.