Author Topic: Faith Freedom International  (Read 1972 times)

Offline Chaim5747

• Junior JTFer
Faith Freedom International
« on: November 24, 2009, 10:31:44 AM »
I don't know if anyone ever discussed this website here, but I just thought that I'd mention Faith Freedom International.

Offline Nita Singh

• Junior JTFer
Re: Faith Freedom International
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 04:52:24 PM »

hi

faithfreedom.org is a very informative site by ali sina - ali sina saw straight through obama and noticed he was suffering from NPD and did this talk on obama's psychological narcistic personality disorder - it seems a bit ott but i agree with sina - he is a brilliant man
its here:   

on faith freedom.org - if you go to the gallery it shows what is happening all over the world in muslim countries....really horrible so i would be warned -this kid is just walking off smiling with a pair of hands he's just cut off from someone in his hand - just walking in the street normally...and what they did to the two israeli soldiers the pals captured is something you cannot even look at ....one of the worst islam pics ive ever seen - here:  http://www.faithfreedom.org/image/tid

whenever i read different countries history - every country has a problem with islam - and the way they made somalia muslim is a disgrace - now they're going after ethiopia... india is so stupid its disgusting - they are allowing these muslims to have 4 wives - but no one else can - the proof is here: 

Polygamy is illegal in India for Hindus and other religious groups under the Hindu marriage Act. It remains legal for Muslims under the terms of The Muslim Personal Law (Shariat) Application Act of 1937, as interpreted by the All India Muslim Personal Law Board. (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091108234343AAcsVGt

and they are allowing that Zakir Naik, converted slave of his arab slavemaster conquerors, to preach in india on a monstrous scale to thousands of people about why you should convert to islam - and teaching them that if a hindu greets you with namaste you must say asaalaam alaikum back - and they are letting him speak - if you want to see the muslim forked tongue at work listen to how he twists his religion to make black look white - this man is some bangladeshi or one of the "untouchables" who converted to islam to get out of the caste system - the pakistanis are all "untouchable" converts too - or cowards who submitted

ps. i dont believe in a caste system - just saying it like it happened

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Re: Faith Freedom International
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 01:55:43 AM »
most of us know about this site, even before JTF.

Maybe some of us have to advertise jtf.org on faithfreedom websites :P