Author Topic: new muslim shooting rampage?  (Read 1109 times)

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
new muslim shooting rampage?
« on: November 29, 2009, 05:18:22 PM »
PARKLAND, Wash. - A gunman walked into a coffee shop and shot and killed four police officers Sunday morning in what sheriff's officials described as a targeted "execution."...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34194122/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?GT1=43001

how much you wanna bet was a black muslim out of jail...

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Re: new muslim shooting rampage?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 05:24:18 PM »
Well, the black part has been confirmed so far.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 05:40:30 PM »
Its time we take back our country!!!  For every black muslim who kills a cop..  We execute 500 black criminals in exchange.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 08:29:42 PM »

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 10:15:57 PM »
And you can thank Huckabee for pardoning this disgusting pig 9 years ago! >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 01:26:42 AM »
he wants those virgins.

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2009, 01:29:16 AM »
Well his name is Maurice Clemmons so who knows.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2009, 01:31:27 AM »
Did he scream anything out?

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2009, 04:42:05 AM »
"And you can thank Huckabee for pardoning this disgusting pig 9 years ago!"

Arksis is correct, according to reports.  I know that there are some Huckabee fans on this site, so sorry to deliver bad news.  If Huck were to ever run again, this will be an anchor on his neck, and deservedly so.  Personally, I think that Huckabee would be a re-hash of GWB, and I've certainly had enough of voting for a supposed conservative who implements bad liberal policies.

I'd like to know more about how these murders went down.  For pete's sake, four uniformed cops get shot while the perp survives?  What kind of 'combat' training did these cops not get?

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2009, 09:12:19 AM »
"I be shootin' dem ol' white honky MF-ing cops 'cause dey be keepin' me down! MMMMM HMMMM!"

If he isn't a Nazi Muslim now..you can bet he will become one in jail...

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2009, 09:15:05 AM »
HEs not a muslim.. He claimed that he was Jesus.. He is just some crazy psychopath, that our bullsh*t idiotic American justice system failed to lock up..  I say we should ship any black criminal out of the country to the Congo.. Let them deal with these scum.  They are a waste of tax money!  The yare sick!  I think its time we take revenge on these black thugs who are bullying our people.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2009, 10:42:20 PM »
And you can thank Huckabee for pardoning this disgusting pig 9 years ago! >:(

Well said,   arksis.     

As much as I like Mike Huckabee on certain positions,    this is yet another example of him being kind to the cruel.       Huckabee coming to the defense of BHO recently   http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,40134.0.html   and now this horrific crime that could have been prevented if the beast remained in prison in Arkansas,   are major concerns going forward if Huckabee seeks the Presidency.      My gut feeling as a result of what took place in Washington State is that Huckabee is all but finished as a viable Presidential candidate.     

Having said all of this,    I hope that Mike Huckabee continues to be vocal about his support for Israel,    the flat tax,   and on alternative energy.      He's a man of good intentions who I'll pray for but probably doesn't have the temperment to be the leader the United States needs.       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2009, 08:36:18 AM »
I agree eb22! I support alot of what he stands for, but I could not and would not forgive him for the pardons back then.

Good news to come of all of this is the animal was shot and killed early this morning.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2009, 12:26:36 PM »
Ohh come on folks, give the guy a break. His daddy probably spanked him or he didn't get picked for the kickball team back in middle school, or he might even have been given a failing grade on a test one time.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2009, 03:10:22 PM »
Ohh come on folks, give the guy a break. His daddy probably spanked him or he didn't get picked for the kickball team back in middle school, or he might even have been given a failing grade on a test one time.
Are you referring to Huckabee or the murderer?

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2009, 03:26:16 PM »
 :::D  Yes