Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1154 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: November 27, 2009, 11:55:07 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 08:34:40 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: The Patriot's Guide to the USS Liberty
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 12:09:08 PM »
Great video Dan. I learned another piece of Israel. Thanks again. 5 ***** and on favourites.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 01:46:53 PM »
Dan ben Noah,
GREAT JOB! You picked great tags. I highly encourage EVERYONE to favor this video and comment on it. It could get JTF a lot of publicity.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 02:03:13 PM »
Several years ago the NSA released tapes of conversations by Israeli pilots at the time of the attack on the Liberty.  It showed clearly that the Israelis did not realize they had hit an American ship.  Of course the Jew haters never acknowledge that.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2009, 09:35:59 PM »
Great video!!!

Moshe92

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2009, 11:28:59 PM »
I sent this video to Rob Stark on youtube in a pm. Although he probably had already seen the video because he most likely reads our forum. He trolled our forum last week or the week before.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 07:01:31 AM »
Every backward inbred nazi honky in the country uses the USS Liberty as an excuse to hate Jews.  As if the Americans haven't blown up enough of their own troops, planes and military equipment with friendly fire.. Geez, like 30-40% of casualties in Iraq were friendly fire. I  don't hear them b*tching and moaning about that..  These scumbags.  Yeah, they are one-sided.. America is divided, into those who hate JEws and those who love.  However, those who hate Israel also hate themselves and they are useless, backward, uneducated and generally lacking in self-confidence and any future for themselves or their offstrping.   

ONe other thing, the USS Liberty was trespassing on Iraeli waters.  Had an Israeli ship trespassed on USA waters, they would have blown that Israeli ship to kingdom come..  And what was the Liberty doing, it was giving secret information to the Jordanians, who were the allies of USA at the time.  Israel was afraid of spy ships and was fighting for its life, so it came on a ship that was in a very risky area.  Well, the Americans in the government at the time and the Jew haters won't ever admit to the fact that USA was giving out secret information revealing Israeli locations to Jordanians and intercepting Israeli radio transmissions.   Why was this happening, probably a breakdown in communication in the government.  When you have two different allies fighting each other, its hard to know which one to serve. Sadly, America didn't realize what it got itself into by assisting the Jordanians and sneaking into Israeli waters.  During the heat of combat, some Israeli jets found a ship they were sure was Egyptian or arab spy ship and they attacked it out of fear.  Then they go crying about how cruel Isarel is. 

Why don't these arab loving traitors realize they are fighting G-d and our freedom, by promoting this USS Liberty Hoax! Why don't these Jew haters shoot themselves for all the friendly fire deaths that happen in Iraq. I suppose Americans are bigger traitor to themselves then, seeing how many Americans died by friendly fire????  It's absurd!!!!
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.