Author Topic: I shall now give examples of why Israel is doomed  (Read 3284 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I shall now give examples of why Israel is doomed
« on: April 22, 2007, 10:57:21 AM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3390706,00.html

Anti-Semitism at IDF base

French immigrant attacked during basic training by group of Russian-speaking soldiers demonstrating anti-Semitic behavior

Yossi Yehoshua Published:  04.22.07, 10:13 / Israel News 

Soldiers in an IDF base drew swastikas and yelled 'Heil Hitler', hurting a soldier who had emigrated from France to Israel in order to escape anti-Semitism. The affair was exposed after the soldier, age 21, submitted a suit to the Ministry of Defense.

When the soldier enlisted in the IDF, he had the highest possible physical profile. He was recently discharged, after only six months of service, after developing severe diabetes.

According to the soldier, he decided to move to Israel from France after suffering years of anti-Semitism in the country. Last August, he enlisted in the IDF and was sent to the 'Mihveh Alon' base, where new recruits receive intensive Hebrew courses, in addition to undergoing basic training.

"While on base, I witnessed appalling and scary incidents, carried out by a group of Russian immigrants who behaved like neo-Nazis. They would draw swastikas, do the fascist salute, and yell 'Heil Hitler'.

"This behavior brought back the fear I had felt as a Jew in France, and reminded me of the anti-Semitism I had left behind – anti-Semitism to which I had not expected to be exposed in Israel, and specifically in the military," said the soldier.

His advocate, Eli Saban, stated that the soldier's appeals to his commanders on the base did not help, and the anti-Semitism merely worsened, eventually even manifesting as physical violence.

Diagnosed with diabetes

In September, the soldier and one of his friends were attacked by the group of Russian soldiers. This led to a group fight on the base between Russian-speakers and French-speakers. Following the fight, the Russian-speaking soldiers were sent to military prison.

"After they finished their prison sentence, the Russian-speakers returned to the base and continued their threatening and anti-Semitic behavior," reads the petition to the Ministry of Defense.

Three weeks before the end of basic training, the soldier began to suffer from symptoms of constant thirst and urination. After being hospitalized, he was diagnosed with diabetes.  Due to the disease, he was discharged from the military.

"I have no doubt that the conditions in 'Mihveh Alon', which created extreme tension and fear, are what caused the onset of the disease," claimed the soldier in his suit to the ministry.

Reuven Weiss contributed to the report
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 07:53:52 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: I shall now give example of why Israel is doomed
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 10:58:38 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/122198

Arabs Attack Five Young Jews in Jaffa

by Gil Ronen

(IsraelNN.com) A group of five Jews was attacked in Jaffa (Yafo) on Saturday night near an ice cream shop. The five, four women and one man, are all IDF soldiers, but they were not wearing their uniforms or carrying weapons. They stopped for ice cream after a day at the beach, they said, and were set upon by ten Arab youths with sticks.

The Arabs began hitting the front windshield of their car and attempted to forcibly drag one person from the car. The Jewish victims managed to drive away, but not before their vehicle sustained damage from the attack.

“They won’t go to Yafo anymore, not for the ice cream, not for anything,” said Yitzchak Cohen, the father of one of the soldiers. Cohen said that the group was attacked because they are Jews, and said that others should know what is happening in Yafo.

Jews in Yafo, which borders southern Tel Aviv, have been complaining of Arab bullying which has resulted in Jewish emigration from the city. Arabs assaulting Jews, threatening them, and spitting upon them are as commonplace as Hamas and PLO flags fluttering from Arab windows.

'Yafo is where modern Zionism began. It was Tel Aviv before Tel Aviv became Tel Aviv'

"All the Jewish residents who could afford to leave Yafo have already left," says Yisrael Zeira, head of Rosh Yehudi, a Tel Aviv-based organization for promoting Jewish education and values. He says the Islamists recently held a rally in Yafo in which they reaffirmed that taking over the city and driving the Jews out was a strategic aim.

Rosh Yehudi plans to send 15 religious-Zionist families to live in Yafo, in the summer of 2007. Zeira says that the presence of a network of young, idealistic families will hopefully raise the morale of Yafo's remaining Jews. In addition, it will found a religious school and an office for organizing tours of Yafo. The tours will be offered to Israelis, schoolchildren, and tourists from abroad.

"Yafo is where modern Zionism began," says Zeira. "It was Tel Aviv before Tel Aviv became Tel Aviv."  The seat of one of the most important rabbinical posts in the Land of Israel was that of Chief Rabbi of Yafo and the Moshavot [Farming Communities], assumed by Rabbi Avraham Yitzhak HaCohen Kook in 1904.

After touring Yafo to monitor the increased Arab violence, MK Eliyahu Gabai (National Union / National Religious Party) declared, "There is almost no Jewish family that is not harassed." He noted that Arabs routinely throw rocks at the Jews, and have even broken synagogue windows during prayers. Several prominent old synagogues in the Israeli town have closed down.

Shabtai, an apartment owner in the Tel Aviv suburb, says that Arab attacks on Jews were unheard of in the first five decades after Israel's independence, but have become common in recent years. Shabtai claims that the escalation in assaults is a reaction to Israel's policies of concessions to the Arabs which, he says, broadcast weakness and confusion.

Other Israeli cities where Arabs and Jews live side by side have also suffered from increased Arab attacks including Yafo, Akko, Ramle and Lod.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 11:07:44 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 11:04:09 AM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3390706,00.html

Anti-Semitism at IDF base

French immigrant attacked during basic training by group of Russian-speaking soldiers demonstrating anti-Semitic behavior

Yossi Yehoshua Published:  04.22.07, 10:13 / Israel News 

hard for me to believe...it can be heresay also.

Soldiers in an IDF base drew swastikas and yelled 'Heil Hitler', hurting a soldier who had emigrated from France to Israel in order to escape anti-Semitism. The affair was exposed after the soldier, age 21, submitted a suit to the Ministry of Defense.

When the soldier enlisted in the IDF, he had the highest possible physical profile. He was recently discharged, after only six months of service, after developing severe diabetes.

According to the soldier, he decided to move to Israel from France after suffering years of anti-Semitism in the country. Last August, he enlisted in the IDF and was sent to the 'Mihveh Alon' base, where new recruits receive intensive Hebrew courses, in addition to undergoing basic training.

"While on base, I witnessed appalling and scary incidents, carried out by a group of Russian immigrants who behaved like neo-Nazis. They would draw swastikas, do the fascist salute, and yell 'Heil Hitler'.

"This behavior brought back the fear I had felt as a Jew in France, and reminded me of the anti-Semitism I had left behind – anti-Semitism to which I had not expected to be exposed in Israel, and specifically in the military," said the soldier.

His advocate, Eli Saban, stated that the soldier's appeals to his commanders on the base did not help, and the anti-Semitism merely worsened, eventually even manifesting as physical violence.

Diagnosed with diabetes

In September, the soldier and one of his friends were attacked by the group of Russian soldiers. This led to a group fight on the base between Russian-speakers and French-speakers. Following the fight, the Russian-speaking soldiers were sent to military prison.

"After they finished their prison sentence, the Russian-speakers returned to the base and continued their threatening and anti-Semitic behavior," reads the petition to the Ministry of Defense.

Three weeks before the end of basic training, the soldier began to suffer from symptoms of constant thirst and urination. After being hospitalized, he was diagnosed with diabetes.  Due to the disease, he was discharged from the military.

"I have no doubt that the conditions in 'Mihveh Alon', which created extreme tension and fear, are what caused the onset of the disease," claimed the soldier in his suit to the ministry.

Reuven Weiss contributed to the report
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 11:05:38 AM »
The only positive is the Jews at least fought back against those Nazi scum.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 11:09:14 AM »
The Arab "interlopers" need to be ousted!!!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 10:20:11 PM »
""While on base, I witnessed appalling and scary incidents, carried out by a group of Russian immigrants who behaved like neo-Nazis. They would draw swastikas, do the fascist salute, and yell 'Heil Hitler'."

Are these the people who Leiberman wants to bring to Israel?

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2007, 12:14:17 AM »
When I lived in Israel I participated in the Gadna (Which new Olim on the Kibbutz I was living at were allowed to do.) Well, we experienced some of the same sort of thing. We did not see any fascist salutes or shouts of Heil Hitler, BUT, we did see massive disrespect by the Russians toward the military authorities.

Many times there was a lot of tension between we English speakers and the Russians.

Whether or not they are "really" Jewish or not is up for debate. I have no doubt that some of them are. Others though....

All I know is if I was there I would have helped the Frenchies kick the Russians' asses.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2007, 06:54:49 AM »
Yes when i was in Israel we did have a fight between russians and anglos at the Idf's ulpan i am happy to report we beat them soundly.How did it start? a group of them more like a mob attacked a Tunisian Jew,and we thought it was'nt a fair fight

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2007, 07:32:59 AM »
Oh but wait a minute.  If you listen to the Western/Anglo media you'd be reassured that Israel is an apartheid state where all the Jews live in luxury and the Arabs are oppressed.  You'd think, after listening to ten minutes of the BBC, that every Israeli lived like a king or queen.

Now, what's this?  The Anglo media was wrong?   ???
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2007, 07:49:32 AM »
I was watching BBC news this morning

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I shall now give examples of why Israel is doomed
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2007, 09:19:42 AM »
Fruit, the Anglo-Saxons on these shores are dangerously insane also!

They constantly accuse Jews of "dual-loyalty"; insisting that Jewish love for the Land of Israel is proof of treasonous intent.

The very same Ango-Saxons, are obsessed to the point of psychosis, with every news headline containing the following words: 

"...Princess Diana....", "...The Queen...", "....Tony Blair....",  "...Her Majesty...", "...British Empire..."...etc...

After shopping for groceries, where they stop in the checkout lines to read the yellow journalism tabloids articles about Princess Di, Edward, Phillip, etc..., they go home, turn on the TV in their living rooms decorated with their family "Coat of Arms", and say things to each other like, "All Jews care about is Israel"...."AIPAC controls the government!"..."If they care about Israel so much...why don't they all just go back where they came from?"

On Sundays, most of them will open their King James Bibles, retell the story of how The King Of The Jews entered Jerusalem, and then leave churches belonging to an organization adhering to propaganda teaching that Jews "stole Arab land"!