Author Topic: Ask Irish Zionist  (Read 26497 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Ask Irish Zionist
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2009, 02:10:01 PM »
Do they have alopt of anarchists in Ireland i know an Irish guy he's a fool and an Anarchist and maybe even communist
First things first. Whats an Anarchist?
They're worse then communists they hate Govts and want no rules at all.This guy ourstreets is an Anarchist   http://forum.afcore.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5254
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2009, 02:21:09 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You notice by all the members pictures they are all wackjobs right? And no I don't know any Irish people who have those views.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2009, 02:29:38 PM »
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You notice by all the members pictures they are all wackjobs right? And no I don't know any Irish people who have those views.
true :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2009, 05:23:31 AM »
Shalom Irish Zioinist!

Dear Irish Zionist,
Is it true that the Guinness in ireland is better than the factory reject Guinness we get here in USA?

Ok serious question  ;D.    How are Jews treated overall in Ireland?  I know lot of JEws who would love to travel there.   I know the Irish in general are notorious for loving Palipigians because they think Israel was stolen from them like Ireland was stolen by the British .  I also hate the bloody UK conquerers and know they had no right to be in Northern Ireland.  However, I think many of the Irish united with the arabs and lowered themselves to being bloodthirsty terrorists like the IRA.  I know the IRA had noble roots, but over time became ruthless and inheritied some of the ideologies from the Muslims.  It is also known arabs train with Irish and vice versa and supply each other with weapons and bombs.

My question is, how do your fellow Irishmen feel that you are one of the blessed ones who opened their eyes to see the struggle of the Irish and Jews are the same!??  Once upon a time, 2000 years ago, the Irish lived in Ireland and the Jews in Israel.  How is it you are one of those good Irishmen who realize this?   I am happy to have you here brother.  I know many good Irishmen who recognize Isarel as being the land of the Jewish and we in return recognize as Ireland belonging to the Irish, not the British.  So, are there many Irish who respect and love Jewish people?  How are you treated, since you are a Zionist?   I am interestd to here.   

Just yesterday I had a conflit with a pretty, but wicked Irish catholic woman living in North Carolina.  She told me that Jews never suffered and that we deserved to die in gas chambers.  This bat zonah was telling me that Christians are persecuted and treated horrible in Israel and that we are horrible people .  I suppose this is the sentiment many Catholics, especially Irish ones have towards us Jews.   What do you think of people like her, are they very common in Ireland or just people you meet occasionally?

Cheers
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2009, 11:15:43 AM »
I have never tasted any foreign Guinness before so I cannot comment on that.

Very interesting question and thank you for bring this to my attention. About 50 years ago Jewish people were loved over here. My grandmother tells me stories of Jews helping her out, money wise when she was working in the market. They always came to the market and bought clothes off her and lent money, as she did to them. She said they are a very decent people that never have anything bad to say about any Irish people. Here's a reason why Irish people started hating Jews. When The Catholic Church was in full power in Ireland they controlled everything. Children were told to hate the Jews for what they have done to Jesus and are devils. Now after what happened with all the poor children in the hands of so called priests, people are starting to revise what The Church has being teaching. Most people still support the Church and it's hateful teaching on The Jews sad to say. In NI people think they are relating to what happened to them at the hands of The Brits, to whats happening to the Arabs. Their confused and just have this extreme hate. If they were thought it's the other way around then they would be Pro Israel. Having said that, that will never justify their anti Semite behaviour and they are evil. I love The Jewish people because of the wonderful stories my grandmother tells me about them. I am still learning and have learnt allot on JTF about Jews and their struggle to survive. Well I am a Zionist because I believe that The Jewish people have every right to all their biblical land because I believe in the Bible. And for the woman in NC, if she was really a Christian she would have Pro Israel views. She's not a Catholic if she hates Jewish people. I have never heard any anti Semitic talk by average people, only our pox Government making debates on getting aid to Gaza. It's very Pro Arab in our media and I am really sick and tired of it. The next Pro Israel event that comes up I'll be there waving a Big Israeli Flag.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2009, 11:38:16 AM »
Hey Bryan,

Isn't "Ireland" and "Iran" actually the same name, linguistically that is ?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2009, 11:58:59 AM »
No Idea and so what if it is?
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2009, 12:05:28 PM »
I really meant no insult. I just like peculiarities.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2009, 12:26:48 PM »
I really meant no insult. I just like peculiarities.
You weren't insulting me.  ;D
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2009, 12:28:11 PM »
Also anybody who asks me questions please don't tippy toe around. Ask whatever you want, I don't get insulted very easily.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2009, 12:36:37 PM »
Oh I have another one- When did man first set foot on Ireland, were there also protohumans like Neanderthals living there, and what is the oldest urban settlement in Ireland ?

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2009, 01:14:48 PM »
Shalom Irish Zionist.

Thanks for your reponse.  It was very informative to me about the situation in Ireland and your own views.

As for Guinness, its one of my favorite beers, I just heard the Guinness in Ireland is the best.   There is a lot of things of Irish culture I admire.  Where I use to lived, we had a great Irish/Celtic store and I use to go there to buy my caps and beautiful scarves.  I wear a few different hand made driving caps from Ireland them.    Very interesting and ancient culture, I sure hope Islamization and a pro-Arab IRA doesn't destroy Ireland and its glory.  BTW.. I have relatives who want to visit Ireland, being Jewish, do you think its safe enough for them?

Cheers.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2011, 05:37:25 PM »
What is your opinion of the Irish Republican Army? 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2011, 02:17:08 PM »

Sometimes I confuse you with Italian Zionist.
I'll just call you Bob.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2011, 05:34:51 PM »
I'll just call you Bob.

Italian Zionist is a very nice man.  It's not, at all, bad to be 'confused' with him.

'I'll just call you Bob'.  LOL  You have a good sense of humor.  You always make me laugh, Angry Chinese Kahanist.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2011, 06:05:33 PM »
I'll just call you Bob.

I'll call him Jon Jon...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2011, 09:45:03 PM »
That's only because my neurons are out of balance.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774