Author Topic: Affirmative Action story  (Read 1960 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Affirmative Action story
« on: December 02, 2009, 10:41:31 PM »
This happened to me earlier in the week. The place I work in hired a bunch of new people for the Christmas season. One of them is a black guy. He had to ask me for help with a customer on the phone because he doesn't know how to find stuff yet. That's fine. I took the phone and put it up against my face. I started gagging. The "Black" smell coating the phone was so strong. It filled my nostrils and mouth and made me feel sick to my stomach. I had to tell the customer I was looking for something for them while I wiped the phone down with an alcohol pad which thankfully wiped most of the smell off of it. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to help them at all. When I was done helping them, I had to go wash my hands and my face to get the smell off of them.

I still feel really disgusted by the whole thing. The frustrating thing is it's probably not even his fault, that's just the natural scent coming off of him. I don't think it's always a cleanliness issue with them although it might make it a lot worse if they don't bathe. It's just the way they smell, and some are worse than others.

I had to ask for more alcohol pads so I can use them when I need them.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Affirmative Action story
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 10:57:20 PM »
 ;D

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 10:57:28 PM »
did it smell like grape drink and spare ribs? If you didn't know black people don't drink juice. they drink whats called "drink" its filled tons of sugar.

Offline GWallenberg

• Junior JTFer
    • Jewish World Review
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 11:04:03 PM »
I've found that to be true, as well. Even well bathed negroes have a distinctive odor. It doesn't help when they pile on the cocoa butter and liters of the latest fragrance*

*bought at the gas station

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 11:44:17 PM »
I've found that to be true, as well. Even well bathed negroes have a distinctive odor. It doesn't help when they pile on the cocoa butter and liters of the latest fragrance*

Yes it's a natural odor. The strange thing is some of them don't seem to smell as strong as others. There's this one black lady up there I work with all the time that doesn't have the "black" smell to her very much even though she's dark. I can hand the phone back and forth with her, no problem.

Another one leaves the very distinctive "black" odor everywhere she goes. I don't like using the computer after her because there's a musky stink in the air after she walks way for a few minutes, and she looks clean. I feel kind of bad about being able to smell that because she actually does have a nice personality and we help each other get work done, but this is still something unpleasant for me to deal with.

This guy who stinked up the phone doesn't smell much just standing around but wow when that phone made contact with his skin it left the "black" smell all over it. That's why it surprised me so much I guess. Since I didn't notice much of a smell working around him I didn't expect the phone to be quite that stinky.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 11:46:55 PM »
did it smell like grape drink and spare ribs? If you didn't know black people don't drink juice. they drink whats called "drink" its filled tons of sugar.

It smells kind of like a mix between skunk scent, toilet water, and stale fritos. None of that really describes it. Once you smell it, you recognize it. It's "black" smell.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 12:06:09 AM »
Funny, but I find that black people have this sweetish smell to them, like an intense shampoo. It's distinct alright. The ones who smell, in my opinion, are browns people. I dunno why.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 12:15:25 AM »
Funny, but I find that black people have this sweetish smell to them, like an intense shampoo. It's distinct alright. The ones who smell, in my opinion, are browns people. I dunno why.

I notice distinct scents on other groups of people too, but many times it's just different, not necessarily a bad odor, unless its really intense. Blacks have the smell that smells the worst to me.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2009, 12:20:23 AM »

I notice distinct scents on other groups of people too, but many times it's just different, not necessarily a bad odor, unless its really intense. Blacks have the smell that smells the worst to me.
You've never smelled brown people like Muslims or Indians?  :camel:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2009, 12:25:50 AM »

Oh Muslim men smell horrible. It's so bad, but I think that's because they don't use water to bathe. Sometimes you will see a convenience store run by a Muslim guy that dresses like Osama bin Laden. Not an Indian guy but a Muslim guy. If you go into one of these, it has a very gross smell that fills the whole store.  I don't think they ever bathe. I see Indians around but I don't see them as often as the other races so I really haven't solidified any opinions about them as a group.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2009, 12:28:48 AM »

Oh Muslim men smell horrible. It's so bad, but I think that's because they don't use water to bathe. Sometimes you will see a convenience store run by a Muslim guy that dresses like Osama bin Laden. Not an Indian guy but a Muslim guy. If you go into one of these, it has a very gross smell that fills the whole store.  I don't think they ever bathe. I see Indians around but I don't see them as often as the other races so I really haven't solidified any opinions about them as a group.
The Arabs in Israel, especially the workers (and one in particular from my yeshiva) smelled so bad that I wanted to vomit. Muslim countries probably have a permanent stink.

Offline GWallenberg

• Junior JTFer
    • Jewish World Review
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2009, 12:30:52 AM »

They smell worse than blacks, IMO. I've been told that it's from their diet, but I'm not convinced. I find it funny that a religion (read: cult) that supposedly "values hygiene and cleanliness" is one of the smelliest ones. They take a dump in the middle of the street and smell the same, but they consider a pig to be a dirty animal. I know we don't eat pork either, but we don't go around with a stench that would knock a bird off a telephone pole.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2009, 12:54:32 AM »

They smell worse than blacks, IMO. I've been told that it's from their diet, but I'm not convinced. I find it funny that a religion (read: cult) that supposedly "values hygiene and cleanliness" is one of the smelliest ones. They take a dump in the middle of the street and smell the same, but they consider a pig to be a dirty animal. I know we don't eat pork either, but we don't go around with a stench that would knock a bird off a telephone pole.
Some chassidim....

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2009, 01:22:52 AM »
This thread reminded me of a famous quote by Thomas Jefferson concerning Negroes. In Notes On The State of Virginia Jefferson wrote: "They [Negroes] secrete less by the kidneys, and more by the glands of the skin, which gives them a very strong and disagreeable odor."

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2009, 07:21:17 AM »

That is very true. In NYC we call them bodegas. I went into one in staten island one time and I had to walk out the stench was so bad. I would never buy from any muslim store anyway

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2009, 08:12:55 AM »
I heard that the Chinese and Japanese find (or used to find) westerners as unbearably smelly. I am sure that the seamen who landed on the far eastern shores 400-500 years ago did smell awful.

Anyway more to the point, the BO guy must either salivate on the phone or sweat on it, which means he is a bio hazard not just a stench spreader.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2009, 08:18:56 AM »
it's the musky cologne that he used.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2009, 09:07:17 AM »
It is not just musky, it is musk.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2009, 09:27:03 AM »
This thread reminded me of a famous quote by Thomas Jefferson concerning Negroes. In Notes On The State of Virginia Jefferson wrote: "They [Negroes] secrete less by the kidneys, and more by the glands of the skin, which gives them a very strong and disagreeable odor."

I'm not sure why they emit the odor but I think maybe it has something to do with having lived in Africa. I think they might secrete more oil from the skin as a sort of sun screen. I'm really not sure. I know that sometimes when one of them uses the computer, they leave the keys greasy.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2009, 09:27:54 AM »

Dr. Dan it didn't smell like cologne, it smelled "Black".

This black girl I used to work next to, always smelled like dirty band-aids. I couldn't take it anymore so I brought in one of those car fresheners!

I know the smell you're talking about. It's really frustrating to have to deal with it.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2009, 11:13:06 AM »
at least the slurpees are good. ;D ;D ;D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2009, 11:13:51 AM »
at least the slurpees are good. ;D ;D ;D

I'd rather go into a store run by Koreans or Hindus to get a slurpee.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2009, 01:50:12 PM »
Eau de Chitlens
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2009, 02:07:28 PM »
I think it should be a requirement to smell good on the job.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt