Author Topic: Lieberman: Grant Citizenship to Rich Russian Non-Jews  (Read 3062 times)

admin

Lieberman: Grant Citizenship to Rich Russian Non-Jews
« on: March 25, 2007, 01:29:01 AM »
Lieberman: Grant Citizenship to Rich Russian Non-Jews

(IsraelNN.com) Minister of Strategic Affairs Avigdor Lieberman has designed a new proposal, which would grant Israeli citizenship to rich Russian non-Jews. The passport would allow the Russian businessmen to travel abroad more easily. In exchange, Lieberman hopes the new Israeli citizens would contribute to Israel’s defense and economy, or help improve Israel’s image abroad.

The list of those granted citizenship would be assembled by Netiv [the “Russian Desk” of Israel’s Foreign Ministry]. Lieberman has met with Interior Minister Ronnie Bar-On and Netiv head Naama Ben-Ami to discuss his proposal, and plans to meet with representatives from the Justice and Defense ministries in the near future.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
Re: Lieberman: Grant Citizenship to Rich Russian Non-Jews
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 04:27:03 AM »
probably got bought by Russian mobsters. no other reason I could think of. stupid idea.

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 05:32:02 PM »
Lieberman = Traitor

Israelis I have spoken to in the UK tend to believe him to be a fraud, whatever their political outlook.

We have a similar pseudo-nationalist grouping in UK, the UK Independence Party (UKIP)

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 06:37:26 PM »
What a moron. Doesn't Israel have enough traitors?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 10:49:50 AM »
Lieberman is an arch traitor,he tries to pose as a nationalist but really is an internationalist
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2007, 10:51:17 AM »
He is a Russian supremicist. He wants Israel to become like a Soviet vassal state where he can be its little dictator!
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2007, 12:21:23 AM »
Gayvigdor Lieberman is about as worthy a leader as his American cousin Hoeseph Lieberman.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 09:53:17 PM »
I read that some people from the former Soviet Union who came to Israel brought with them an attitude of anti-semitism.