Author Topic: latest from islam4uk "Moses is a Muslim" - uk jihadist site  (Read 1660 times)

Offline Nita Singh

• Junior JTFer
latest from islam4uk "Moses is a Muslim" - uk jihadist site
« on: December 06, 2009, 03:06:46 AM »

see the comments from bilal about lashing the questioner Thomas's wife - made me really shudder - its a pakistani site in the uk

This is all on their Moses is a Muslim thread:   

http://www.islam4uk.com/index.php/current-affairs/world-news/235-moses-is-a-muslim.html   -   the comments are so violent

Why do you hate, Anyone who is not a muslim you call stupid     
Anyone who is not a muslim you call stupid. We have the right to live how we want if you dont like it you can always go. I would love to make people like you leave MY country. Be prepared for the comming civil war where ordinary English people will start to attack muslims in the UK to clear our streets of islamic filth   
Thomas

RE: Thomas
You naive worm. "Be prepared for the coming civil war"; who said we aren't prepared already and have been preparing since years and years? Who said we will wait for you "ordinary English people" (who coerce their daughters into prostitution or whatever means that will 'pay their rent' as all their own benefit-money gets spent in the pub instead of food and gas/electric) to "start" the coming civil war? I hope you are alive when Muslims conquer the future Islamic State of Britain. I'd would love to print your own comment out and slap it in your face while I laugh, right before I lash your wife for not wearing a Burkha. It would be her own fault because she broke Shari'ah law - i.e. the future and final law of Britain (and worldwide).   
Bilal