Author Topic: Matisyahu King Without A Crown  (Read 457 times)

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
Matisyahu King Without A Crown
« on: December 05, 2009, 08:36:47 PM »
youtube.com/v=?oms7rggJ0UY

Matisyahu is an amazing reggae artist and a religious Jew and Zionist at that. He's better than any Jamaican. Matisyahu's King Without A Crown is his best song.

In his song Jerusalem he also sings very Zionist lyrics.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 09:31:13 AM by FreedomFighter08 »

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Matisyahu King Without A Crown
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 11:36:08 PM »
I absolutely LOVE Matisyahu.....

He sends me his video blogs....he gave a tour of the inside of his tour bus once......and his Shul......

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 01:03:36 AM »
I don't care for Matisyahu.. He seems like another negro loving sellout.  The guy was a rastafarian during his youth, had a set of dreadlocks.  His idles are Bob Marley, go figure.  Later in life he decided to become an Orthodox Jewish reggae star.  Sorry, if people disagree.. Reggae music plain sucks and not even a Jew can make it sound good.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 01:12:51 AM »
I don't care for Matisyahu.. He seems like another negro loving sellout.  The guy was a rastafarian during his youth, had a set of dreadlocks.  His idles are Bob Marley, go figure.  Later in life he decided to become an Orthodox Jewish reggae star.  Sorry, if people disagree.. Reggae music plain sucks and not even a Jew can make it sound good.

I disagree... I was a hippie deadhead for almost 15 years and yet I did teshuva.... I enjoy his music, I enjoy listening to it on my car stereo. There is nothing wrong with it. The lyrics are inspiring, and the music is very good reggae which I have always liked. Reggae has always had a motif of yearning for zion.

I am sorry you don't find it enjoyable but please be more understanding that not everyone is as stuck up as you.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 05:13:11 AM »
Ok.. I will not slander Matisyahu anymore.. My apologies.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 01:20:50 PM by DeathToIslam »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.