Author Topic: THE APA SAYS IF YOU DONT BELIEVE CLIMATE CHANGE YOURE LEGALLY INSANE!!!.flv  (Read 597 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
So I guess I must be insane.

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

I guess Im insane!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

Here's a direct link to the APA report! I can't f***ing believe it! If you're skeptical about global warming then you have a "psychological problem"!!!??? :o

This is George Orwell 1984, Soviet Union totalitarian fascism stuff!!!  >:(

http://www.apa.org/releases/climate-change.html
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
For those who may not remember the bad-ol' days of the USSR, it was quite common for the Soviets to put their dissidents in mental institutions, a supposedly softer approach as opposed to their famed gulags.  Some totalitarian methods never change.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
They are the insane ones
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
I believe in global warming. Or global cooling, depending on the epoch. The cyclical fluctuations of average global temperature is not the issue. The issue is whether the actions of human beings have a significant effect on those fluctuations.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson