Author Topic: Any ideas on how to expand JTF's movement within Israel?  (Read 2338 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Any ideas on how to expand JTF's movement within Israel?
« on: April 24, 2007, 10:34:46 AM »
I started this thread in hopes to find ideas to spread JTF and its right wing political party's awareness in Israel within all the Orthodox/Conservative Yeshivas, Right Wing secular Israelis and all the undecided Israelis at whatever age.

Any ideas of how to promote, market, sell, and educate Israeli's to JTF and the reality on the ground that so many seem to be totally missing, overlooking or abandoning..?

Perhaps JTF might select school age or Yeshiva students to form a number of groups in various cities to meet with knowledged Jewish leaders and spread the word within their various communities and institutions......  I do like the bumper stickers "lo Arabim lo piguim"...   ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Re: Any ideas on how to expand JTF's movement within Israel?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 01:15:26 PM »
This is a very important question.
One thing to always keep in mind is that the entire Israeli Establishment will do everything in it's power to prevent a JTF revolution.
Cracking this nut will not be easy.
The entire Government, including the court system, the IDF, the Shabak, the media, and every imaginable force the Establishment can marshall will be used to prevent such a movement from gaining momentum.
The truth is, no matter how many excellent plans and programs are devised to spread the JTF message, the exponential expansion of the JTF movement is unlikely, given the forces alligned against it.
As bleak as this scenario is, JTF holds the ultimate ace in the hole...truth and Torah !

The unfortunate reality is that it will probably take a catastrophe or even a series of unimaginable horrendous catastrophes to occur before the suicidal, self-hating, Bolshevik, appeasing surrender monkeys are weakened to the extent that they can forever be removed from power.

But in the meantime I think JTF should try to get as much media exposure as possible. The truth of the JTF message is clear and undeniable.
We will know the tide has turned and things are moving in JTF's favor when increasing numbers of secular Jews come to understand that even if they do not wish to be religious or Torah observant, that only the principles outlined and ascribed to by the JTF movement can bring the Jewish people security.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 04:58:28 PM »
I do. If Chaim would simply join together with Yukutiel and put asside their differences then Moshiach would come. 
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 10:10:03 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 05:18:36 PM »
I happen to agree with the amount of Bolshevik pressure against any true right wing movements, not the "in name only" of the years of Begin, Sharon and Natanyahu.  I do hope this Eldad fellow can pull off some significant numbers at the pole.  It is such a shame that the Mossad, Shabak, IDF, Police, Courts and even the lowly Israeli doesn't see the immense corruption, moral dilapidation and over all collapse of nearly every aspect of Jewishness...especially security...that these Leftists bring with their fantasies...   

I had requested from this poster and Jewish paraphernalia company advertised on A7 if they had any posters of true righteous Jews like The Vilna Gaon, Rav Kook, Rabbi Kahane, Stern, Goldstein...   Now I await an answer....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 08:28:39 PM »
I think bottom line is money.

I think the best way to raise money is probably in the US because we have the freedom to.

I have ideas for a series of ebooks to create.

the first would be an expose on 9-11 telling the real story.
then I would market it on various bigname sites

I hope to show some prototypes for ebooks in the next few weeks.

I was wondering if we could create a system of writers here, to compile reports and verify information with eachother - sort of an academic thing.  Then we can sell this 'inside knowledge' to confused Americans who want to understand the real deal of what's going on in the middle east politics.

The reports would be simple 20 to 40 page reports, each academically verified by 2 or 3 JTFers

I think this would be a hit considering mainstream media is at a 5th grader comprehension level of Israel politics. 

I think the book on 9-11 would sell for $19.95.

The backend promotion for the book would be for JTF.

Another example could be a compilation of all the Africa articles into 1 ebook such as
"Africa Revealed: Politically Incorrect Truths About The Dark Continent" etc...

If you haven't seen eBooks before don't worry - they sell. I make a full-time living selling things on the internet.  One big site where they sell these books is http://www.clickbank.com/buy_products.htm

I think the internet will be the best tool we can use to expand the movement.  In the next few weeks I'll be sharing some ideas about how you we do this.