Author Topic: Why are there still Jews living in Muslim Countries?  (Read 549 times)

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
Why are there still Jews living in Muslim Countries?
« on: December 08, 2009, 06:51:12 PM »
Hey everyone in the last "Ask JTF Questions" I had asked Chaim of why there are still some Jews living in Muslim Countries. Now keep in mind that I'm not attacking him or anything but he didn't really answer my full question. Now I'm sure he was very busy with these questions or maybe he didn't know the reason why since he even said that he was surprised that there are still Jews living over there but he himself doesn't know why that is. But anyways do any of you here know why? I mean in some Muslim Countries such as Iran and Turkey for example, Iran has 20,000 Jews and Turkey has about over 17,000. And there is still very few Jews living in the Arab Countries. Why would these Jews want to live there when they can live in a better life in Israel or any other Country that is at least better?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Why are there still Jews living in Muslim Countries?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 07:11:30 PM »
Hey everyone in the last "Ask JTF Questions" I had asked Chaim of why there are still some Jews living in Muslim Countries. Now keep in mind that I'm not attacking him or anything but he didn't really answer my full question. Now I'm sure he was very busy with these questions or maybe he didn't know the reason why since he even said that he was surprised that there are still Jews living over there but he himself doesn't know why that is. But anyways do any of you here know why? I mean in some Muslim Countries such as Iran and Turkey for example, Iran has 20,000 Jews and Turkey has about over 17,000. And there is still very few Jews living in the Arab Countries. Why would these Jews want to live there when they can live in a better life in Israel or any other Country that is at least better?
It's not so much why as it is HOW?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Why are there still Jews living in Muslim Countries?
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 10:19:18 PM »
                                                                בס"ד

Most of the Jews nowadays who live in Muslims countries are either rich and don't want to leave their property, or forced to stay (like in Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Egypt, Algeria, etc).