Author Topic: Third Woman Linked To Tiger, Wife Reportedly Offered $60M To Stay In Marriage  (Read 1117 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Part of me thinks this is hilarious, and part of me is sick and tired of hearing about that filthy ape.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Part of me thinks this is hilarious, and part of me is sick and tired of hearing about that filthy ape.

Yeah, I know, but 60 million....

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
He be bribin' da white honkee wimmin to stay wit his black @ss.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
He's gonna go bankrupt by the time this all over offering money keft and right.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
The half asian-half negro has got 10 high priced whores on his list now.. Doesn't he look like such a cutie pie in this pic.. I always thought he kinda looked like a w-ho-re.. All the women reported he was great in bed.. But having sex with a world famous golfer who is a gazillionaire probably helped influence their feelings.  And plus, when you get so much practice with so many different high class whores, you tend to enhance your skills a bit.   

But in reality, I think he sucked in bed, thats why he had to resort to using sex enhancing meds, because he probably just couldn't make things work as well as he wished.  I really think he is too much of a pretty boy to be a real mackdaddy.  He just a male whore, who had lot of money and fame and could get in any woman's pants..

Anyway, his sexy wife is single and gonna have more money than she knows what to do with...   Any takers???   :laugh: :laugh:  I am sure she will end up with some other half-assed half hearted elitist playboy who will end up buying her off.  WOmen like htis eventually get use to this life.. She will probably start having affairs too.. Oh the woes of fame, beauty and fortune!

Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
A Blonde woman from his home was just admitted to the Hospital on a stretcher.I don't know if it's his wife ,mother in law or another woman
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
We know it isn't Nicole Simpson.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thats for sure
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Maybe he'd go OJ on her if she left him.  :o

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
A Blonde woman from his home was just admitted to the Hospital on a stretcher.I don't know if it's his wife ,mother in law or another woman

Mother-in-law
I'd take the $60 and snuff him!  :::D
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
                                                                 בס"ד

Did she reply?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I don't mean to laugh, but... :::D :::D :::D.  Sorry.  :-[
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Ultimate JTFer

Or Princess Die.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

Mother-in-law

60 million!?!?! Hell I'd marry him for that, and I'm a guy! For 60 million, I'd even cuddle, and really mean it! I be all like, shnookums gave me 60 million!!!  :-*

I crack myself up  :::D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

• Ultimate JTFer

Mother-in-law

60 million!?!?! Hell I'd marry him for that, and I'm a guy! For 60 million, I'd even cuddle, and really mean it! I be all like, shnookums gave me 60 million!!!  :-*

I crack myself up  :::D
Me too. ;D