Author Topic: Expose the evil of Islam - Please help my friend - Join FB Group & Buy Tshirt  (Read 745 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
My friend had an idea to spread knowledge of the hateful Koran and the evil Islamic Anti-Semitism contained in it, particularly in this hadith:

In Sahih Muslim: Book 041, Number 6985:
“Judgment Day will come only when the Muslims fight the Jews and kill them, until the Jew hides behind the tree and the stone, and the tree and the stone say: ‘Oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!’ – except for the Gharqad tree, which is a Jewish tree.”

He came up with an idea for a humorous tshirt that exposes the hateful koran.  If enough people buy shirts and start wearing them in public, people will see the eyecatching slogan/design and will look up gharqad tree to find out what it's about, and this will raise public awareness about the violent antisemitism of Islam.   He wants it to become a widespread cultural phenomenon so that many people will see what the Koran really says (and reject its stupidity) and also to make some money, some of which will go toward a good cause, the rest toward his start-up business venture.   Here is his logo:

So please join his facebook group if you are on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=197660991033

And visit http://www.SaveTheGharqadTree.com and please buy a shirt, it makes a great gift just in time for the holidays.  The more people see it the more people will see what the hateful Islam is all about.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Also, I'm going to see if I can convince him to put some profit toward a JTF donation, once the shirts start selling.   Hopefully he'll be willing to do that, he sounded enthusiastic about this website.

• Gold Star JTF Member
4 views of this thread so far.  Oy.  lol.

Well here's a pic of the tshirt in case anyone wanted to see it:

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Ah thanks for the pic. Ok i'll buy one.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
I love that hoodie  ;D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
I will have to purchase it tommorrow.  :)
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
Awesome, yeah I like the way his different designs came out.