Author Topic: Tiger Woods Interview  (Read 905 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Tiger Woods Interview
« on: December 06, 2009, 07:46:48 PM »
Tiger Woods Interview:

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Tiger Woods Interview
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 07:54:15 PM »
Both Tiger and his wife are much more impressive looking than those two schlumpfs.  Tiger is thin as a board and bench presses 300 pounds.  I don't defend what he did but SNL is much less impressive than he is.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 07:55:24 PM »
He's just another ghetto negro to me.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 08:27:29 PM »
Both Tiger and his wife are much more impressive looking than those two schlumpfs.  Tiger is thin as a board and bench presses 300 pounds.  I don't defend what he did but SNL is much less impressive than he is.

What does that have to do with anything? He still disrespected his family.

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 09:01:15 PM »
OK, yes, Tiger Woods did something immoral by cheating on his wife. AND, I am the first person to call out black "entertainers" who promote uncivilized behavior. However, in this particular case, I truly believe Tiger Woods's race has absolutely NOTHING to do with this and it would be very wrong to try to make it about that. First of all, Woods is only a quarter black. Second of all he has never identified as "black" - he identifies as being multi-racial, which he is. And in any case, opposing people on the grounds of their race alone is pointless and counterproductive - it is only their culture which is the problem. Tiger Woods has never endorsed "black culture," of the kind that promotes anti-white views, victimhood and anti-Semitism, or rap, gang crime, or any of the other problematic elements of this culture. He is merely a high-profile golfer, who happens to be of multi-racial heritage which includes African, and is at the center of a media firestorm because the idiots in the news media have nothing better to report on. He is not like Michael Vick; he is not one of these gangster thugs in the NBA or NFL. He is just a golfer who cheated on his wife. Regrettable, but very, very low on the list of things that JTF should be worried about in the long run.

Offline VladTheImpaler

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2009, 08:59:12 AM »
I think he should drop the Tiger and be known as "[censored] Woods".

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2009, 09:12:30 AM »

Pffff! At least 10 women! And this morning a blond woman was hauled out of his Fl home by EMS.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2009, 01:13:26 PM »

Pffff! At least 10 women! And this morning a blond woman was hauled out of his Fl home by EMS.

Apparently that was his mother in law who got sick.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2009, 02:20:28 PM »
I think he should drop the Tiger and be known as "deleted Woods".
:::D :::D :::D