Author Topic: I support... the moderate Muslims  (Read 10115 times)

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
Re: I support... the moderate Muslims
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2009, 09:17:37 AM »
Stop "purging" what you seem to consider your political group of people you see unfit. I don't see the JTF leaving the "fringe" category anytime soon with morons like you.
Like a proud member of Pedophront like yourself, Ralph, isn't "fringe". LOL.  ::)

I am not Ralph haha.
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2009, 10:28:35 AM »
Here's something else I don't understand. Look at this channel and look at the most recent comment.

http://www.youtube.com/user/EponymousWolf

I subscribe anyone who subscribes back. I will NOT follow double standards against others just because of their views. Aren't double standards a liberal thing?

WOW.

Come on buddy... You are such a joker!   You would subscribe to a neonazi's site just because he subscribed to yours?   This is called "stupidity" and "dishonesty" and it transcends all political divides.  You happen to fall in its clutches.    I see that you have no answer to any of my statements in this thread, so I assume you must be unwilling to accept logic.    Now I see that really you were a troll.    I cannot believe you "saluted" that youtube channel!   What are you doing on JTF?   Take a hike, scum.

Stop "purging" what you seem to consider your political group of people you see unfit. I don't see the JTF leaving the "fringe" category anytime soon with morons like you.

I will purge those who "salute" neonazis, and I will do so indiscriminately and without reservation.   Nazism is not an acceptable 'political group.'   

LOL, you call JTF fringe... If we purge you, we are purging the fringe.   Strong-armed opposition to fringe lunatics like you is a great way to become mainstream.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2009, 11:01:29 AM »
It isn't always possible to devide the religious from political issues. If the one who kills you makes his politics based on religion, then HOW do you divide them?
This map of "State Religions" shows clearly WHERE religion and State are involved with each other!

And about the "moderate Muslims". I believe there are plenty of them. But the problem is that they'd hardly call a Muslim hardliner or terrorist a terrorist or a radical. They would feel like betraying Islam and thus they'll always side the fanatics rather than the non-Muslims in order to not be considered enemies by their own.
Look at the small number of Muslim authors who were critic about Islam. Even in Turkey there is a wide spread hatred and fear against Christians and Jews. And Turkey is one of the most secularized Muslim countries. Syria is not religious either but their politics ARE that of a typical Muslim state. They as a secular country support Iran and Hizbollah.

And as long as I do not see any mass demonstration of moderate Muslim immigrants in Western countries against terror, fanatism and sharia they are inexitent for me. A moderate who doesn't stand up against a fanatic is just as evil as the fanatics or even worse - because he/she KNOWS about the evil the others are doing and accepts it. It is just like the Germans who weren't Nazis themselves but shut up and didn't do anything against Hitler and the other evildoers - should we call them good people because they were only watching people being mass-murdered?

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2009, 11:13:19 AM »
It's so simple with a map like this, want to solve most of the world's current security problems? Carpet bomb the green areas.  :::D

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2009, 11:18:25 AM »
It isn't always possible to devide the religious from political issues. If the one who kills you makes his politics based on religion, then HOW do you divide them?
This map of "State Religions" shows clearly WHERE religion and State are involved with each other!

And about the "moderate Muslims". I believe there are plenty of them. But the problem is that they'd hardly call a Muslim hardliner or terrorist a terrorist or a radical. They would feel like betraying Islam and thus they'll always side the fanatics rather than the non-Muslims in order to not be considered enemies by their own.
Look at the small number of Muslim authors who were critic about Islam. Even in Turkey there is a wide spread hatred and fear against Christians and Jews. And Turkey is one of the most secularized Muslim countries. Syria is not religious either but their politics ARE that of a typical Muslim state. They as a secular country support Iran and Hizbollah.

And as long as I do not see any mass demonstration of moderate Muslim immigrants in Western countries against terror, fanatism and sharia they are inexitent for me. A moderate who doesn't stand up against a fanatic is just as evil as the fanatics or even worse - because he/she KNOWS about the evil the others are doing and accepts it. It is just like the Germans who weren't Nazis themselves but shut up and didn't do anything against Hitler and the other evildoers - should we call them good people because they were only watching people being mass-murdered?
Do you know what type of world map this is (what projection is used) ?

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2009, 11:21:03 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:State_Religions.svg

That's all info there is about this map.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2009, 11:44:15 AM »
It's so simple with a map like this, want to solve most of the world's current security problems? Carpet bomb the green areas.  :::D

Why isn't Dearborn highlighted ?

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2009, 11:53:02 AM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D It might be highlighted on a high-resolution map. Maybe this is too small!  :::D

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2009, 12:03:01 PM »
Im surprised subsaharan Africa isnt colored.   HAHAHAH

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2009, 12:07:22 PM »

What color would you use for that, I wonder?  8;)
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2009, 07:16:29 PM »

What color would you use for that, I wonder?  8;)

Black perhaps?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2009, 07:18:44 PM »

Why isn't every Muslim country highlighted?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2009, 03:52:00 PM »

Why isn't every Muslim country highlighted?

Because not all Muslim countries have Islam as state religion!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2009, 09:56:38 PM »
Mr. So-Called Patriot, it's not your job to come here and try to "broaden" our views.  Either you agree with most of what we're about or you don't.  And being that you stubbornly believe that there are moderate Muslims who will side with non-Muslims against their terorrist co-religionists, I think you're delusional.  Since you believe we're "fringe" and that there are plenty of moderate Muslims, I suggest you start your own forum. 

In any case, you don't belong in JTF.  I'm banning you.

Offline futuramark

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2009, 10:14:44 PM »
I do not support so called 'moderates'
and dont want to trust these so called moderates either..at least for the next fifty years and until they purge their evil ways. In their books it is allowable to smile at us (both christians and jews)and lie and say they are moderates...then when they are enough in numbers...they will wreck havoc.

No I do NOT trust them. Now they are afraid of the backlash they have  managed to attract. They see far right parties rising in Europe to deport them or even worse so now they are afraid and conveniently changed from radicals to 'moderates'.
Who are these people trying to kid. Remember radicals are always replaced you eliminate a radical and he is replaced by a so called moderate turned into a radical.

I will give an oxymoron. Your house doorbell rings. You find a box with the words Islam written on it. You know there might be a bomb in it...and there might not be a bomb. Will you risk taking it inside?  Certainly not. I want Europe to deport them ALL and when they learn to be civilised and realize that ISlamoFascism terrorism is wrong then they can come back in small numbers on a probational period just like criminals are dealt with ...maybe in 50 years or so they will change their ways. I doubt it however. But for now my sole wish is to send them all back to their own countries. They have overstepped the hospitality BIG TIME.!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 12:28:21 AM by futuramark »

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #90 on: December 17, 2009, 05:07:26 AM »
Liberals themselves are funny people:

They claim women's rights but they want to mass-import the most anti-feminist people in the world: Muslims.
They want to have freedom of speech but want criticism about Islam to be censored. And take want to mass-import people who obviously HATE freedom of speech if it is not in their own interest (there may be hate speeches against Jews or instigation against Israel, but criticising their ideology should be forbidden).
They want gay rights but want to mass import those who mainly beat up and kill fags.
They want children's rights and mass import people who kick children's rights with their feet.
Is it suitable for a liberal to fight against prohibition of hijab for teachers in schools? Where are the women's rights now?

They are all a bunch of contradictory idiots and flower-eaters. Discussing with them is as efficient as talking to a parking meter.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #91 on: December 17, 2009, 03:14:55 PM »
Turkey should be coloured green before the bombing commences.