Author Topic: In Regard To Ron Ben Michael  (Read 8856 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Re: In Regard To Ron Ben Michael
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2009, 11:59:32 PM »
Israel is also very holy to the Christian poeple and by prohibiting them from worshipping there, we have done the same that the Muslims have done back in the dark ages.  I think a bloody war is inevitable in this circumstance.
this is exactly what i mentioned in my previous post. As a Gentile arent people supposed to love and support the Jewish people unconditionally? If the support is only to be up against Islam, then i dont think it is a true support. I'm quite sure a kahanist government will make sure the Non-Jews will have restrcition on their worship in the jewish state, which is absolutely right. The jews deserve their space and we non-jews owe it to them big time, specially the christians and muslims who almost took the places of worship of jews and made it their own. According to me for a Gentile or Noachide should have no problems in staying away from claiming their places of worship in Israel. Cant they make a sacrifice for the Jews, wouldnt G-d really bless them if they do this? Ultimately we will have to draw a line somewhere.

JTF is open to righteous Gentiles and will always be. It is upto the Gentiles to conduct themself as one, make sacrifice for the Jewish people, even if you dont get to worship at your religious places is Israel.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 12:05:51 AM by ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ »

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2009, 12:02:26 AM »
                                                                   בס"ד

DTI and HZ, let's sum up the Gentiles living in Eretz Israel thing by saying that according to Torah, only a Ger Toshav, Ger Tzedek (who is already Jewish) and Ger Nigrar (I think, correct me Muman) is allowed to stay here. And Avodah Zara is FORBBIDEN to be here, in any circumstences.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2009, 06:24:13 AM »
without the christians, im going to  be honest, the jews would be in big big trouble. 

It is forbidden for a Jew to have such an attitude.  It simply isn't true.   God is who the Jews rely on.

That being said, we appreciate the help and support of good people who want to do what's right.

I myself am a christian, and i have to debate with my JEWSIH uncle that the jews deserve israel. 
So?  There are other Jews like those at JTF and most in Israel who instinctively know that we deserve our own homeland.   What does it change about that equation that you agree or disagree?

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2009, 07:19:19 AM »
Jews will survive with or without Christians. But to make enemies and shun support of our brethren around the world is not to our advantage in anyway.  I do know one day, when the Greater Israelite empire is re-established and the arab nazi swine are pushed back into Saudi Arabia, Israel will become the greatest superpower on the earth.  In those days, all nations will come to Israel for support.  I can see this in the future and I know it is prophesied.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2009, 07:25:41 AM »
Israel is also very holy to the Christian poeple and by prohibiting them from worshipping there, we have done the same that the Muslims have done back in the dark ages.  I think a bloody war is inevitable in this circumstance.
this is exactly what i mentioned in my previous post. As a Gentile arent people supposed to love and support the Jewish people unconditionally? If the support is only to be up against Islam, then i dont think it is a true support. I'm quite sure a kahanist government will make sure the Non-Jews will have restrcition on their worship in the jewish state, which is absolutely right. The jews deserve their space and we non-jews owe it to them big time, specially the christians and muslims who almost took the places of worship of jews and made it their own. According to me for a Gentile or Noachide should have no problems in staying away from claiming their places of worship in Israel. Cant they make a sacrifice for the Jews, wouldnt G-d really bless them if they do this? Ultimately we will have to draw a line somewhere.

JTF is open to righteous Gentiles and will always be. It is upto the Gentiles to conduct themself as one, make sacrifice for the Jewish people, even if you dont get to worship at your religious places is Israel.

Hindu Zionist, I could not agree with you more and feel the same way!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2009, 08:57:44 AM »
Hey I never insulted Christianity... Where do you get this from? I simply stated that Jews don't NEED Christians, it is not part of the Prophecy nor the destiny of the Jewish people. Do not accuse me of hating Gentiles or non-Jews... Whenever this issue comes up I end up getting blamed for things which I never said.

I get along just fine with my non-Jewish friends. I have no problem working in a mixed environment with people from all kinds of backgrounds. But I learn Torah and what I learn is that historically the non-Jews, especially Christians, have not been our friends. Maybe things have changed and time will tell... I hope that this is the case... But we certainly do not NEED them...

Did we need them when Pharoah imposed harsh slavery on our people in Egypt? Did they lift a finger when my people were being slaughtered in the Ukraine during pogroms? Did they care about Jewish life when they went on Crusdades and Inquisitions? Not really... So History is the greatest teacher, and Hashem works his hand through History... I will place my trust in Hashem, and not the non-Jewish world....

If we choose not to go to Israel, we will need Christians, Muman.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2009, 08:59:47 AM »
Hey I never insulted Christianity... Where do you get this from? I simply stated that Jews don't NEED Christians, it is not part of the Prophecy nor the destiny of the Jewish people. Do not accuse me of hating Gentiles or non-Jews... Whenever this issue comes up I end up getting blamed for things which I never said.

I get along just fine with my non-Jewish friends. I have no problem working in a mixed environment with people from all kinds of backgrounds. But I learn Torah and what I learn is that historically the non-Jews, especially Christians, have not been our friends. Maybe things have changed and time will tell... I hope that this is the case... But we certainly do not NEED them...

Did we need them when Pharoah imposed harsh slavery on our people in Egypt? Did they lift a finger when my people were being slaughtered in the Ukraine during pogroms? Did they care about Jewish life when they went on Crusdades and Inquisitions? Not really... So History is the greatest teacher, and Hashem works his hand through History... I will place my trust in Hashem, and not the non-Jewish world....

If we choose not to go to Israel,

What?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2009, 09:53:25 AM »

"We" meaning collectively the Jewish people don't have any right to make any such choice.   We are commanded with a positive mitzvah to settle the land of Israel, and according to Nachmanides and many rishonim, a mitzvah to conquer the land in every generation.    So if we choose not to live up to our national mission that G-d commanded us to do and gave us the lofty responsibility to carry out, there is NO ONE that can save us from ourselves.   May G-d have mercy.   We the Jewish people must shoulder this great burden and great privilege to carry out the Divine command, and we will be punished for abstaining from doing so.   At that point it doesn't matter what anyone does because we have failed.  We fail ourselves and fail the entire world, G-d forbid.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 01:11:29 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2009, 04:28:26 PM »

"We" meaning collectively the Jewish people don't have any right to make any such choice.   We are commanded with a positive mitzvah to settle the land of Israel, and according to Nachmanides and many rishonim, a mitzvah to conquer the land in every generation.    So if we choose not to live up to our national mission that G-d commanded us to do and gave us the lofty responsibility to carry out, there is NO ONE that can save us from ourselves.   May G-d have mercy.   We the Jewish people must shoulder this great burden and great privilege to carry out the Divine command, and we will be punished for abstaining from doing so.   At that point it doesn't matter what anyone does because we have failed.  We fail ourselves and fail the entire world, G-d forbid.

Dont take me wrong, Kahane.. IF Jewish people STAY in Christian nations, they will cont' to rely on Christians.  I dont care one way or another, I have all types of friends, and rely first on G-d.  but, if Muman, Mord, David Ben Moshe, myself ETC stay here, it is inevitible that we will support good Christians, and they support us, IF they love us. I see it more as a give and take, nothing deeper was meant when I said that.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2009, 08:17:59 PM »
                                                                 בס"ד

Dont take me wrong, Kahane.. IF Jewish people STAY in Christian nations, they will cont' to rely on Christians.  I dont care one way or another, I have all types of friends, and rely first on G-d.  but, if Muman, Mord, David Ben Moshe, myself ETC stay here, it is inevitible that we will support good Christians, and they support us, IF they love us. I see it more as a give and take, nothing deeper was meant when I said that.

Wait wait let me understand something, are you choosing to commit a major sin?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2009, 09:11:58 PM »
If anyone needs or wants my support, please PM me or contact me, thankyou.

I need your support, also.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2009, 09:28:46 PM »
If anyone needs or wants my support, please PM me or contact me, thankyou.

I need your support, also.

We love you Hanna.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2009, 09:41:00 PM »
MO- Hanna is a wonderful lady, truly.  She is such a help.  I have nazis ALL over my blog, and she has helped me fight these maniacs.  She is welsome in MY home ANYTIME. She is truly a righteous gentile, and so filled with love and life.  G-d was happy the day he made Hanna.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2009, 10:26:38 PM »
...thankyou MO and AsheDina...... :-[ I hope I can measure up.... ;D

I will be back to do more battles with that Incogman, in the future, he really needs to repent.... >:(

I am going to pray for him for a while and see what happens...

I ask God to help me every day, to become more righteous..I mess up alot...

If there is anyone here on JTF that I have hurt or upset in any way, please forgive me, also.

My entire life I have tried to help others....

God bless you both.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2009, 10:43:54 PM »
My heart and soul will reside in Israel some day soon. I cannot fathom not being there... But in the meantime I will continue to have relations with non-Jews... I don't rely on them, but my Parnasa is from Hashem. Hashem has given me skills which have provided me with many opportunities. It may be that these skills will make me valuable in Israel soon...

I dont rely on gentiles but those who know me know that when I am with them that Hashem is with me.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2009, 10:45:04 PM »

I will be back to do more battles with that Incogman, in the future, he really needs to repent.... >:(

I ask G-d to help me every day, to become more righteous..I mess up alot...

If there is anyone here on JTF that I have hurt or upset in any way, please forgive me, also.

G-d bless you both.

You still relate to Ingogman?!?! That bastard has railed against me because I stood up for Paulette...

I would smite that bastard if he were in my presence.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2009, 10:53:01 PM »
What do you mean "you still relate to incogman"? He treated me like he treated Paulette, you did not stand up to him for me....he railed against me and i railed against him too.

I told him to repent...

etc.

I ask G-d to help me every day, to become more righteous..I mess up alot...

G-d bless you both.

You still relate to Ingogman?!?! That bastard has railed against me because I stood up for Paulette...

I would smite that bastard if he were in my presence.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2009, 10:57:03 PM »
But in the meantime I will continue to have relations with non-Jews

Nice  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2009, 10:57:45 PM »
MO- Hanna is a wonderful lady, truly.  She is such a help.  I have nazis ALL over my blog, and she has helped me fight these maniacs.  She is welsome in MY home ANYTIME. She is truly a righteous gentile, and so filled with love and life.  G-d was happy the day he made Hanna.
Could not agree more. A true gentle soul.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2009, 11:06:40 PM »

Duh!

I did not mean relations in that meaning, like knowing them.... The kind of relations I have involve commerce, work relations, and friendship relations. I do not eat with many non-Jews because of my keeping Kosher... But I think you know what I meant...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2009, 11:07:16 PM »
I wish I had more time to do everything I'd like to do. I took a break from beating up on Incog Man for a while because quite frankly I can only read so much of his BS at one time before it makes me feel ill.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2009, 11:16:35 PM »
yes, I yelled at him several times, it did no good, rofl...I think if we all prayed for him, it would do more good...such a hard heart he has....like Pharoh.

I wish I had more time to do everything I'd like to do. I took a break from beating up on Incog Man for a while because quite frankly I can only read so much of his BS at one time before it makes me feel ill.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2009, 11:22:21 PM »

Duh!

I did not mean relations in that meaning, like knowing them.... The kind of relations I have involve commerce, work relations, and friendship relations. I do not eat with many non-Jews because of my keeping Kosher... But I think you know what I meant...

You set yourself for that one,lol. :P :P :P :P

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2009, 01:31:20 AM »
I just had an irony flash. The Jewish tradition and laws are very isolationist. It seems like everything has to be kept separated without blending or merging. Jews must be separated from gentiles, men and women must at certain times separate. There are even mitzvas forbidding the creation of hybrid animals and plants, and even fabrics cannot be made of wool and cotton together.

The irony is that  in our history, we have become entangled and intertwine with other nations and other affairs, and other ideologies, probably more then any other nation.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2009, 02:17:50 AM »
I just had an irony flash. The Jewish tradition and laws are very isolationist. It seems like everything has to be kept separated without blending or merging. Jews must be separated from gentiles, men and women must at certain times separate. There are even mitzvas forbidding the creation of hybrid animals and plants, and even fabrics cannot be made of wool and cotton together.

The irony is that  in our history, we have become entangled and intertwine with other nations and other affairs, and other ideologies, probably more then any other nation.

I dont know if I agree with you on this.... The Jewish people, until this last century, have been isolated by the host countries in which they lived. In my great-grandparents days no Jew would marry a non-Jew... Back in Ukraine the Jews lived in their own villiages, not only because of tradition, but because they were not welcome in the non-Jewish villiages. The Jewish people until recently have been a nation seperated from the other nations. Only in the last century have Jews come to America and been able to move up.