Author Topic: BOSNIANS AND ARAB MUZZIES BOMBED THE MURO BUILDING IN OKLAHOMA  (Read 1397 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
Re: BOSNIANS AND ARAB MUZZIES BOMBED THE MURO BUILDING IN OKLAHOMA
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 09:34:29 AM »
Wait are you talking about the Oklahoma city Bombing? If it is then sorry to say this but it seems to be another Conspiracy theory. You have to keep in mind that there have been many rumors for years that McVeigh worked with Islamic terrorists such as Al-Qaeda for example, and also Neo-Nazis, the Japanese Governments, the CIA even and other crazy stuff. This is no different then these 9/11 conspiracy theories where you have idiots claiming that the American Governments, CIA, and yes even the "Zionist Israeli Jews" as well did 911 and not Al-Qaeda like these fools like to think.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 09:36:30 AM »
Wait are you talking about the Oklahoma city Bombing? If it is then sorry to say this but it seems to be another Conspiracy theory. You have to keep in mind that there have been many rumors for years that McVeigh worked with Islamic terrorists such as Al-Qaeda for example, and also Neo-Nazis, the Japanese Governments, the CIA even and other crazy stuff. This is no different then these 9/11 conspiracy theories where you have idiots claiming that the American Governments, CIA, and yes even the "Zionist Israeli Jews" as well did 911 and not Al-Qaeda like these fools like to think.

Julia Gorin is a very well known Journalist not a nut 

http://www.juliagorin.com/wordpress/?p=2255   

BOSNIAN SOLDIER PENNED OKLAHOMA CITY-STYLE BOMB INSTRUCTIONS FOR AFGHANIS
Posted by Julia Gorin

In a monumental cover-up that only begins to approximate the colossal, decentralized conspiracy that brought you an Islamic Bosnia and a KKKLA Kosovo and revived Hitler’s Independent State of Croatia, our “security” and “intelligence” agencies, along with all of Congress, have been keeping from you the obvious fact that the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing was an al-Qaeda plot involving several Iraqis. It was because of the Clinton-directed coverup of Oklahoma City that the Bush administration couldn’t tell you the real Iraq-9/11 connection, and why during the pre-Iraq hearings all that Dick Cheney could manage was: “There’s a connection. There’s a connection.”

Oklahoma-based investigative reporter Jayna Davis was all over national media in 2002 about this, but then disappeared from the airwaves when no one was interested in pursuing her story to its logical conclusion: that our law enforcement agencies are just as capable of doing the opposite of protecting us.

The night before the start of Tim McVeigh’s trial in 1997, she tendered her resignation at her ABC-affiliate station KFOR-TV that had recently been bought by the NY Times, which had no intention of publicizing a Middle East connection to the bombing. Only Bill Clinton’s Rush Limbaugh connection.

Not only were Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols front men for an extensive Middle Eastern operation that included mostly Iraqis but also Palestinians and others, but on pages 270-71 of her 2004 book The Third Terrorist, Davis reports what American troops found when they arrived in Afghanistan in October 2001:

Validation arrived in October 2001 when President Bush deployed U.S. troops to eradicate the fanatical ruling Taliban in Afghanistan. Strewn across the basement floor of a Kabul mansion which once housed a hideout and makeshift headquarters for bin Laden loyalists was a do-it-yourself guidebook to construct an “Oklahoma-style” bomb. A Bosnian soldier in the Al-Qaeda army of terrorists had penned the step-by-step instructions and components needed to replicate the Murrah Building explosive device.

What a shocking discovery that Timothy McVeigh’s legendary bomb-making skills were referenced halfway around the world, being emulated as an effective technique in the terrorists’ toolbox! Imagine the incredulity on the faces of bin Laden’s devotees upon hearing they would implement a bomb formula which McVeigh perfected through exhaustive research from a book checked out at a Kingman, Arizona, public library. In the sage words of Stephen Jones that McVeigh “couldn’t blow up a rock,” the Afghanistan find transformed the Justice Department’s “lone bomber” theory into a work of science fiction.

On June 11, 2001 — the two-year anniversary of the official “end” of our latest war against Serbs as we fortified “their” enemies — Timothy McVeigh was executed. That night, America closed its eyes and soundly went to sleep. We woke up exactly three months later.

The unanimous glee over McVeigh’s execution had to do not only with the “whiteness” of the terrorist, but also with the fact that he would take his secrets with him — and even the mainstream news accounts at the time revealed that there was much he wasn’t revealing. The public and our law enforcement were happy to not look any deeper, affording ourselves some denial and the illusion of safety. But the attack to take place three months later would lead investigators right back to Bosnia, where five of the 9/11 hijackers trained, fought, or had citizenship — and to Albania and Kosovo.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 09:40:01 AM »
Not a very good conspiracy theory.  Wheres the smoking gun?

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 09:54:40 AM »

Julia Gorin is a very well known Journalist not a nut 

http://www.juliagorin.com/wordpress/?p=2255   

BOSNIAN SOLDIER PENNED OKLAHOMA CITY-STYLE BOMB INSTRUCTIONS FOR AFGHANIS
Posted by Julia Gorin

In a monumental cover-up that only begins to approximate the colossal, decentralized conspiracy that brought you an Islamic Bosnia and a KKKLA Kosovo and revived Hitler’s Independent State of Croatia, our “security” and “intelligence” agencies, along with all of Congress, have been keeping from you the obvious fact that the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing was an al-Qaeda plot involving several Iraqis. It was because of the Clinton-directed coverup of Oklahoma City that the Bush administration couldn’t tell you the real Iraq-9/11 connection, and why during the pre-Iraq hearings all that Dick Cheney could manage was: “There’s a connection. There’s a connection.”

Oklahoma-based investigative reporter Jayna Davis was all over national media in 2002 about this, but then disappeared from the airwaves when no one was interested in pursuing her story to its logical conclusion: that our law enforcement agencies are just as capable of doing the opposite of protecting us.

The night before the start of Tim McVeigh’s trial in 1997, she tendered her resignation at her ABC-affiliate station KFOR-TV that had recently been bought by the NY Times, which had no intention of publicizing a Middle East connection to the bombing. Only Bill Clinton’s Rush Limbaugh connection.

Not only were Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols front men for an extensive Middle Eastern operation that included mostly Iraqis but also Palestinians and others, but on pages 270-71 of her 2004 book The Third Terrorist, Davis reports what American troops found when they arrived in Afghanistan in October 2001:

Validation arrived in October 2001 when President Bush deployed U.S. troops to eradicate the fanatical ruling Taliban in Afghanistan. Strewn across the basement floor of a Kabul mansion which once housed a hideout and makeshift headquarters for bin Laden loyalists was a do-it-yourself guidebook to construct an “Oklahoma-style” bomb. A Bosnian soldier in the Al-Qaeda army of terrorists had penned the step-by-step instructions and components needed to replicate the Murrah Building explosive device.

What a shocking discovery that Timothy McVeigh’s legendary bomb-making skills were referenced halfway around the world, being emulated as an effective technique in the terrorists’ toolbox! Imagine the incredulity on the faces of bin Laden’s devotees upon hearing they would implement a bomb formula which McVeigh perfected through exhaustive research from a book checked out at a Kingman, Arizona, public library. In the sage words of Stephen Jones that McVeigh “couldn’t blow up a rock,” the Afghanistan find transformed the Justice Department’s “lone bomber” theory into a work of science fiction.

On June 11, 2001 — the two-year anniversary of the official “end” of our latest war against Serbs as we fortified “their” enemies — Timothy McVeigh was executed. That night, America closed its eyes and soundly went to sleep. We woke up exactly three months later.

The unanimous glee over McVeigh’s execution had to do not only with the “whiteness” of the terrorist, but also with the fact that he would take his secrets with him — and even the mainstream news accounts at the time revealed that there was much he wasn’t revealing. The public and our law enforcement were happy to not look any deeper, affording ourselves some denial and the illusion of safety. But the attack to take place three months later would lead investigators right back to Bosnia, where five of the 9/11 hijackers trained, fought, or had citizenship — and to Albania and Kosovo.

I don't know, I still don't Believe this. Like I said it is just like 9/11 where you have these idiots again who thinks that the CIA planted bombs in the two buildings and that it wasn't the planes that did the damage. And other losers who made up stories that on 9/11 all the Jews didn't come to work which means that it was "Jews who did this". You see how silly this is? I'm not sure who this Julia Gorin is but anyways until there is actual proof that McVeigh indeed worked with any Islamic terrorist, this is just another Conspiracy theory.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 10:12:43 AM »
<snip>

I don't know, I still don't Believe this. Like I said it is just like 9/11 where you have these idiots again who thinks that the CIA planted bombs in the two buildings and that it wasn't the planes that did the damage. And other losers who made up stories that on 9/11 all the Jews didn't come to work which means that it was "Jews who did this". You see how silly this is? I'm not sure who this Julia Gorin is but anyways until there is actual proof that McVeigh indeed worked with any Islamic terrorist, this is just another Conspiracy theory.

My brother was  a Jew and he was in the first tower on 9/11 and he died in the attack. Such statements are offensive to me and those who espouse such conspiracy theories are my enemy. I have recently cut off an ex-friend who spouted such nonsense as "George Bush brought down the WTC".... I wanted to smack his head...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 10:54:23 AM »
<snip>

My brother was  a Jew and he was in the first tower on 9/11 and he died in the attack. Such statements are offensive to me and those who espouse such conspiracy theories are my enemy. I have recently cut off an ex-friend who spouted such nonsense as "George Bush brought down the WTC".... I wanted to smack his head...

"George Bush brought down the WTC" is actually the lyrics to one of Kayne West's rap songs.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2009, 12:24:03 PM »
I don't buy this, I do believe that Oklahoma City was indeed the work of white nationalists, not Muzzies.

However, I would not at all be shocked to see WNs working with Muslims in the future.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2009, 01:46:47 PM »

There have been several conspiracy theories about the Oklahoma City bombing.  They are probably a bit higher grade than many conspiracy theories.  There was another woman who wrote on the subject whose name escapes me.  Part is based on the John Doe #2 who was first listed and then dropped from the investigation.

After 14 years no real proof has come out on the subject.  McVeigh went to his death insisting that it was just him and Terry Nichols.  Nichols has never said anything about conspiracy.  Until some hard evidence comes out I treat it as another conspiracy theory.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2009, 01:58:35 PM »
Shalom mord,

the title of this thread will lead to confusion about the Bosnian Muslim connection.

the article states:

The Bosnian Muslims and Albanian Muslims have been connected not only to fighting on the side of our enemies in Iraq and Afghanistan but also to the Madrid train terror attacks in March 2004 and the London train and bus bombings of July, 2005. In both cases the explosives used were supplied by Albanian Muslims and smuggled with the assistance of Bosnian Muslims.

As far as Timothy McVeigh's connection to Arabs is concerned, this is NOT a so-called "conspiracy theory" put out by nutty "tin-foil" hat-wearers like we have with the so-called "9/11 Truth movement".

We have people from the CIA and FBI who have come forward to verify all of this on national television like former CIA analyst and Deputy Director of Counterterrorism for the U.S. Department of State, Larry Johnson.

There is plenty of circumstantial evidence and dozens of independent sworn eyewitnesses' testimony putting McVeigh in the company of Iraqi Arabs prior to the attack.

McVeigh's Middle Eastern cohorts have been solidly identified in dozens of sworn witness statements' firsthand accounts which are corroborated by a methodically assembled investigative dossier.

The most incriminating testimony centers around former Iraqi soldier, Hussain Al-Hussaini, whom witnesses place in the company of bomber Timothy McVeigh prior to the blast, seated in the passenger seat of the Ryder truck the morning of April 19, exiting that truck at ground zero, and speeding away from the bomb site in the only getaway vehicle targeted by the FBI in an all-points-bulletin for Middle Eastern suspects. Al-Hussaini has been unable to establish his whereabouts for the critical hours of that fateful morning, and more glaringly, the Justice Department has declined to officially exonerate him of suspicion.

Was the Iraqi expatriate a dissident or disciple? After copious examination of Al-Hussaini's immigration records and his emblematic military tattoos, defense analysts have reached a disquieting determination: the man, whom witnesses named as the infamous third terrorist, was not a rank-and-file infantryman. Colonel Patrick Lang, a Middle East expert who formerly served as the chief of human intelligence for the Defense Intelligence Agency, believes Hussain Al-Hussaini would have been counted among Saddam's elite fighting forces.

"Our conclusion would be that this guy (Al-Hussaini) had been a member of either the Special Troops Division of the Iraqi Military Intelligence or the Adnan Division of the Republican Guard," Colonel Lang firmly asserted. The ex-military intelligence chief postulated that Al-Hussaini's purported history as a political dissenter was "complete nonsense," but the story, in his opinion, served as a clever means to facilitate infiltration into the United States as a false defector and Iraqi intelligence agent. "This guy is clearly not a refugee ... none of that fits with his tattoo."

"I have compared this (Jayna Davis' investigation) to all human intelligence I have looked at, and in comparing that to classified material, this is not just one witness. This is not just two witnesses. You're talking about twenty-three people," stated Larry Johnson, a former CIA analyst and deputy director of counterterrorism for the U.S. Department of State. In March 2002, Johnson succinctly summarized the enormity of evidence implicating the Middle East before a nationwide television audience.

"You're talking about at least ten people that put Tim McVeigh with Hussain Al-Hussaini before the Oklahoma City bombing. Two people who identify Hussain Al-Hussaini (with McVeigh) in a bar on April 15. Three people who identify Hussaini Al-Hussaini running from the federal building early in the morning of April 19 at 5:30 A.M. as he is practicing timing himself. You have two witnesses that put Tim McVeigh with Hussain Al-Hussaini in the Ryder truck. You have one witness inside the Murrah Building who sees Hussain Al-Hussaini getting out of the truck ... .and he is seen driving away from the building," Johnson declared on the Fox News Channel, "My concern is that this angle was never pursued, and to this day, the FBI has refused to exonerate this man. They have refused to go out and check out his alibis."

Dozens of witnesses firmly implicate Hussain Al-Hussaini and a cabal of Iraqi soldiers colluding with the convicted bombers during the months, weeks, days and final moments leading up to detonation. The heart-wrenching truth behind April 19 would be forever memorialized by a small cadre of average Oklahomans - unsuspecting bystanders who unwittingly witnessed the most critical stages of an Islamic terrorist plot to murder more Americans in a single explosion, than the total number of U.S. soldiers who died on the battlefields of the Persian Gulf War.

http://www.jaynadavis.com/highlights.html

« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 02:47:05 AM by 4International »

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2009, 02:10:53 PM »

The 9/11 connection to the Oklahoma City bombing:

Former NBC journalist Jayna Davis and Former CIA analyst and Deputy Director of Counterterrorism for the U.S. Department of State, Larry Johnson interviewed on Fox News by Bill O'Reilly discusses the Iraqi connection to the Oklahoma City Bombing and 9/11:

« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 02:28:59 PM by 4International »