Author Topic: Lets use our Air Force and mercilessly bomb them!  (Read 1904 times)

Offline stevefromqueens

• Junior JTFer
Lets use our Air Force and mercilessly bomb them!
« on: December 01, 2009, 08:59:21 PM »
Just heard Obamas' speech, just one quick comment-why can't we use our Air Force and bomb the crap out of Afghanistan? Bomb them from above make the Torra-Borra mountains the Torra-Borra plains and not worry about innocent"civilians".To make an omellete you got to break some eggs,and if so called poor downtrodden Afghanistanians get killed so be it. Your not going to win a war by being politically correct. The only thing the muslims understand is brute force,to be more vicious than them, no negotiations, no apoligies, no tea and crumpets. We have plenty of devastating weapons just sitting around collecting dust drop them on the towel heads kickith the crapolith out of them and send a message to everyone out there-THIS IS THE U.S.A. we brake for nobody!

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
Re: Lets use our Air Force and mercilessly bomb them!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 09:33:09 PM »
What is that going to accomplish? Al-Qaeda isn't even operating in Afghanistan.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 04:45:46 PM »
Now that I've weighed the facts, I'm not so sure we should be concentrating all our efforts on Afghanistan.   I think Pakistan could be a powder keg, and I don't believe they truly trust Obama.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 06:56:31 PM »
Just heard Obamas' speech, just one quick comment-why can't we use our Air Force and bomb the crap out of Afghanistan? Bomb them from above make the Torra-Borra mountains the Torra-Borra plains and not worry about innocent"civilians".To make an omellete you got to break some eggs,and if so called poor downtrodden Afghanistanians get killed so be it. Your not going to win a war by being politically correct. The only thing the muslims understand is brute force,to be more vicious than them, no negotiations, no apoligies, no tea and crumpets. We have plenty of devastating weapons just sitting around collecting dust drop them on the towel heads kickith the crapolith out of them and send a message to everyone out there-THIS IS THE U.S.A. we brake for nobody!
Because Obama's one of them, Islam is a religion of peace anyways, they are all innocent, and the Holy Quaran is peaceful, duh.

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 11:59:57 PM »
Now that I've weighed the facts, I'm not so sure we should be concentrating all our efforts on Afghanistan.   I think Pakistan could be a powder keg, and I don't believe they truly trust Obama.

I am against invading Pakistan because many of the local militias ("lashkars") who fight the Taliban would end up supporting the Taliban if foreign forces went into their country - because they would see any US presence as a threat to their sovereignty.

But we should continue those drone, remote-controlled missile strikes in Pakistan that have killed top Taliban leaders.
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2009, 11:12:26 AM »
German government is so stupid! After the military bombed terrorists along with their children and wives, our government pays indemnization for the families of the killed.
Why do the terrorists carry their children and wives with them to their terror operations? THEIR fault that they got killed!
I know what will be the future plans. They will use Hamas tactics: Let's attack the Germans (the only ones who are stupid enough to pay) and get some kids and women killed then we take the indemnization money and use it for weapons!   :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2009, 11:47:42 AM »
German government is so stupid! After the military bombed terrorists along with their children and wives, our government pays indemnization for the families of the killed.
Why do the terrorists carry their children and wives with them to their terror operations? THEIR fault that they got killed!
I know what will be the future plans. They will use Hamas tactics: Let's attack the Germans (the only ones who are stupid enough to pay) and get some kids and women killed then we take the indemnization money and use it for weapons!   :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Germany... Epic Fail

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2009, 11:53:56 AM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D I'm sure this is Frankfurt Int'l Airport....  :laugh:

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2009, 12:01:39 PM »
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D I'm sure this is Frankfurt Int'l Airport....  :laugh:

:::D Who knows. Only Germans can do something like that.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2009, 03:27:06 PM »

Germany... Epic Fail

:laugh:

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2009, 10:12:05 PM »

Steve, we NEED a leader that at least has some godliness, without that, we will never succeed
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2009, 10:15:53 PM »
 :nuke: