Author Topic: Salita: hate chants floored me  (Read 620 times)

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
Salita: hate chants floored me
« on: December 11, 2009, 08:07:22 AM »
http://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/24794/salita-hate-chants-%EF%AC%82oored-me

Dmitriy Salita, the previously unbeaten Jewish boxer who was floored by Muslim fighter Amir Khan in just 76 seconds on Saturday night, said this week that antisemitic chanting may have cost him the fight.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Salita: hate chants floored me
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 08:47:28 AM »
http://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/24794/salita-hate-chants-%EF%AC%82oored-me

Dmitriy Salita, the previously unbeaten Jewish boxer who was floored by Muslim fighter Amir Khan in just 76 seconds on Saturday night, said this week that antisemitic chanting may have cost him the fight.

I hate anti-semites.  Do they call a boxer that is black a n-gger, etc over and over? NO.  This almost DID cost him his life.  The things that are allowed in the name of 'free-speech' one day, will be met with a force of wrath by G-d that people will be sick and croak.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 08:51:13 AM »
Really sad and unfortunate... not really sure why G-d allowed this to happen (I guess to humble him?). I cannot say though that I have a very high opinion of a lot of UFC fans though, so I am not really surprised.

One thing that concerned me was where Salita's "new wife" was mentioned. Is he a newlywed, or did he have a former wife?

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 09:01:11 AM »
http://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/24644/antisemitic-abuse-salita-match

Salita is to take a break from boxing to go on his honeymoon with bride Alona
Salita, a Ukrainian émigré who was previously unbeaten in 31 bouts, is an Orthodox Jew who studies at a Chabad yeshiva in Brooklyn. A Star of David decorates his boxing shorts during his fights.

He will now take a break from boxing to go on his honeymoon with bride Alona whom he married in New York at the beginning of September.

A spokesman for the boxing venue Metro Radio Arena said they had not been aware of any abuse during the match.

“We thought was a very successful night and things went really well,” she said.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 09:06:43 AM »
I think it would be mainly Muslims but English hate Jews as well
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 09:11:54 AM »
The father, from Salford, also claims to seeing two Palestinian flags confiscated from supporters by stewards at the Metro Radio Arena venue.

“Some of the crowd were very friendly, but others were snarling. I didn’t report the incident to the police, I just wanted to get home.

“I’ve been at football matches, I’ve never been amongst so much hate in my life. Muslim men of 20 and 30 years old were shouting abuse. They weren’t kids. There was proper hate I’ve never experienced in England before.”

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 09:29:47 AM »
I think it would be mainly Muslims but English hate Jews as well

I hope the English enjoy their country as much when it becomes majority muslim in the near future.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson