Author Topic: Ask Lisa  (Read 110635 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Ask Lisa
« Reply #275 on: March 24, 2010, 08:55:35 AM »

If I gave you all of Tiger Wood's money and his Cadillac Escalade, would you go live in Israel?

Perhaps.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #276 on: March 24, 2010, 11:20:07 AM »
Hi Lisa, Have you tried being vegetarian ? how did it worked out if you did ?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #277 on: March 24, 2010, 01:48:45 PM »
Hi Lisa, Have you tried being vegetarian ? how did it worked out if you did ?

Hi Zelhar,

I remember asking you about it a while back. 

However I did try it many years ago.  I ended up feeling very run down. 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #278 on: March 24, 2010, 02:13:18 PM »
Dear Lisa, did you to travel to Israel once in your life?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #279 on: March 24, 2010, 02:23:02 PM »
Dear Lisa, did you to travel to Israel once in your life?

Yes.  I went on a teen tour when I was 16. 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #280 on: March 29, 2010, 03:49:58 PM »
How can a Third World country like Brazil develop an alternative to oil and the US can't?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #281 on: March 31, 2010, 03:49:36 PM »
Hi Yimach Shemo,

America can also become energy independent.  But the elites (both Democrats and Republicans) don't want that.  These multinational oil companies, who donate to both Democrats and Republicans don't want anything interfering with their sweetheart deals with rogue Muslim terror states.  I remember reading an interview with the CEO of one of these companies who said flat out that energy independence is unrealistic.  Now aside from these multinational oil companies, you have the environmentalists, who care more about pellicans and polar bears than human beings.  Every time the idea of drilling in ANWR or the Gulf of Mexico comes up, these groups are all up in arms.  It's interesting to note though, that these enviro-nuts never utter a peep about Cuba drilling off the Gulf of Mexico. 

In the case of Brazil, it's such a poor country that I don't think they have any environmentalists.  If they do, I can't imagine it would be that many.  Anyway, that's just my guess.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #282 on: April 01, 2010, 02:24:57 PM »
Dear Lisa, would you agree with me, that every American Christian should support Israel and if they don't, they aren't real Christians?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #283 on: April 01, 2010, 05:04:43 PM »
Hi Yimach Shemo,

It's not my place to say who is, or is not a real Christian. 

Now, would it be nice if every Christian supported Israel? 

Yes. 

But I think Jews need to stop worrying about whether other people will support them or not.  I do realize though that it's easier said than done.  As the Bible says "Lo, this is a nation that shall dwell alone."  That's quite true.  Chaim has always stressed that Israel won her biggest victory when she went at it alone.   

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #284 on: April 02, 2010, 02:50:58 AM »
Can't get it

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #285 on: April 02, 2010, 08:55:35 AM »
Can't get what?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #286 on: April 03, 2010, 07:01:39 PM »
Dear Lisa. What are so many blacks obsessed with Islam?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 08:06:17 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #287 on: April 03, 2010, 07:34:57 PM »
Hi Yimach Shemo,

First off, American blacks never had their own authentic American religion.  The ones that came here were converted to Christianity, because that was mostly what they were exposed to.  Now, even though anyone can become Christian, they must have associated it with white slave holders in America.  And it also doesn't help that the Wahbabi recruited imams in the prisons sweet talk them into converting to Islam by playing up on the lack of any black-centric religion in the U.S.  That's the first part of it. 

The other part of the equation is that Islam is a violent religion, as are many blacks.  We all know that Islam condones killing for jihad, and having more than one wife.  Any real or perceived affront Muslim men might suffer is never their fault.  It's usually the fault of immodestly dressed women who make their men lose control of themselves.  Or it's the fault of some non-Muslim whom they feel has insulted their prophet.   It's the same story with many black people who blame "institutionalized racism" or someone calling them the n-word for their violence. 

Hope that answers your question. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #288 on: April 04, 2010, 12:46:01 AM »
Can't get the "[censored] have bigger" cult followers.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #289 on: April 04, 2010, 09:12:20 AM »
Can't get the "schvartzas have bigger" cult followers.

Schvartzas have bigger whats?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #290 on: April 04, 2010, 09:14:09 AM »
Bigger "weaponary"

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #291 on: April 04, 2010, 09:33:03 AM »
Bigger "weaponary"

I have no idea about that. 

For what it's worth, I read an article a long time ago in Cosmopolitan magazine (Yes I know it's trash, and I haven't read it in ages.) where some scientist quoted the average size of black "weaponry" vs. that of whites and asians.  I have no idea if that's true.  Nor am I interested in finding out. 

On the other hand, according to "race realist" literature, blacks have higher testosterone than whites (along with a lower IQ), which they believe explains their propensity for violence and promiscuity.  We have a member here by the user name Rhayat, who posts on American Renaissance, whom you can talk to about that. 
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 10:55:46 AM by Lisa »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #292 on: April 04, 2010, 09:39:43 AM »
Yes there are newer researches about this issue where that thesis that Negroes have bigger is debunked. Btw do White girls in America prefer "exotic" fellows over white fellows?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #293 on: April 04, 2010, 10:55:21 AM »
Yes there are newer researches about this issue where that thesis that Negroes have bigger is debunked. Btw do White girls in America prefer "exotic" fellows over white fellows?

I can't speak for all white girls.  No doubt there are some who do, and some who don't.  There's all types. 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #294 on: April 04, 2010, 07:09:17 PM »
Dear Lisa, are the Arab Christians of Israel, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan really "Christian"?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #295 on: April 06, 2010, 07:21:34 PM »
Again, Yimach Shemo, it's not my place as a Jew to say who is or is not a Christian. 

But from what I have read and seen of Arab Christians, they seem to identify politically, socially and racially as Arab Muslims.  Many of them (with the exception of the wonderful Joseph Farah) are anti-semitic and pro-fakestinian.  For example, I read an article on the AP a while back about how some Orthodox priest in Syria would light candles in his church for Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah. 

Here are more examples of how these Christian Arabs are pro-Muslim terror. 

Butt ugly PLO spokeswoman Hanan Ashwari, whom that disgusting news anchor Peter Jennings used to bang, is a Christian Arab.  Suha Arafat used to be a Christian before converting to Islam to marry that AIDS infested Yasser Arafat.  The notorious Helen Thomas, who is part of the White House press corps is also an Arab Christian of Lebanese ancestry.  This ugly old crone is notoriously pro-fakestinian.  She uses her position to harass the White House press people, and to spout Muslim terrorist propaganda.  In one press conference, she was heard muttering "60 years of occupation." 

There's also that pro-fakestinian Ralph Nader, of Lebanese ancestry, just like Helen Thomas, who has referred to the government of Israel as its military regime:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/nader.html

And he's quite cozy with Muslim terrorist front groups:

http://97.74.65.51/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=13641

Then there's also the Muslim terror supporter James Zogby, who was born in the U.S. to Lebanese Catholic parents, who has called Israelis Nazis, and who equates Israel's efforts to defend herself to the Holocaust:

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=763

Note that Zogby was involved with the Arab American Anti-Discrimination Committee, which was to advance the interest of Christian Arabs:

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfile.asp?grpid=6173

Also, let's not forget former United States Senator James Abourezek (also born to Christian Lebanese parents).  This lover of goat fornicators has gone on the record about how the big bad Israel lobby controls the U.S. government.  A few years ago during the intifadah, he said flat out that the terorrist attacks would stop as soon as the "occupation" ends. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Abourezk

This pig has also allowed himself to be interviewed on Hezbollah TV:

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/1551.htm

There's also John Sununu Jr. and Senior, who are no friends of Israel either. 

Also, let's not forget the Coptic Christians.  They've been viciously persecuted by Muslims.  But they're still strong anti-semites.  Check out what their Pope Shenouda III had to say about Jews:

http://www.directionstoorthodoxy.org/mod/news/view.php?article_id=501&thread_style=flat&thread_style=threaded&thread_style=flat&thread_style=threaded

THE LEADER of the Coptic Church, Pope Shenouda III of Alexandria told Egyptian television last month the Western Churches were wrong to exonerate Jews for the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, and criticised recent statements apologising for Christian anti-Semitism.

In an interview with Dream 2 TV broadcast on April 8, Shenouda was asked if the Coptic Church would follow the lead of the Western Christian churches. Shenouda responded that the Christian Churches had “done nothing that warrants an apology,” adding he believed the apologies were being “done for appearance’s sake.”

Asked whether Jews were “Christ-killers”, responsible for the crucifixion, Shenouda stated, “The New Testament says that they are,” and asked rhetorically whether the Vatican was “against the teachings of the New Testament?”

Shenouda stated he had banned Copts from visiting Israel for fear they will “be influenced by the Israeli media, and we will not be able to prevent this. Who knows what ideas they will return with?”

The 1988 Lambeth Conference paper, “Jews, Christians and Muslims: The Way of Dialogue” acknowledged the Church’s historical complicity in anti-Semitism. The bishops at Lambeth stated “Anti-Jewish prejudice promulgated by leaders of both Church and State has led to persecution, pogrom and finally, provided the soil in which the evil weed of Nazism was able to take rood and spread its poison.”

Under the pontificate of John Paul II, the Roman Catholic Church acknowledged its role in Jewish persecution. On his March 2000 visit to the Chief Rabbinate of Israel, the Pope stated: “We hope that the Jewish people will acknowledge that the Church utterly condemns anti-Semitism and every form of racism as being altogether opposed to the principles of Christianity.”

Anyway, sorry for the long winded response.  But here's the bottom line.  Regardless of what these people call themselves, I hate them just as much as Muslim terrorists, if not more so.  The reason I hate them more is that most of the people I mentioned lived in America, which is a free Western country.  Yet they side with the barbarians from whom their parents fled, against Israel.  Without all this support from their fellow expats, Muslim terrorists would be seen for the eternal malcontents they truly are. 

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #296 on: April 06, 2010, 11:25:46 PM »
Hey Lisa.

I know you're conservative but were you ever a leftist? When you were younger did you ever think that for instance, the Israelis were "opressing" the "Palestinians"?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #297 on: April 07, 2010, 08:28:46 AM »
Hey Serbian Canadian!

Good question. 

When I was younger, I used to be more liberal than now.  For example, I used to wonder what was wrong with government assistance to those less fortunate.  Also, I used to be for gun control.  And I was *very* pro choice.  However, I was always against affirmative action, and FOR the death penalty.  But I NEVER EVER thought that Israel was "oppressing" the fakestinians.  I was always against Israel being forced to give up land to her Arab neighbors. 

Hey Lisa.

I know you're conservative but were you ever a leftist? When you were younger did you ever think that for instance, the Israelis were "opressing" the "Palestinians"?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #298 on: April 08, 2010, 05:37:17 PM »
Dear Lisa, if a Muslim man god-forbid were to marry a Jewish woman than the woman gives birth to a baby is the baby Muslim or Jewish?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #299 on: April 08, 2010, 06:13:04 PM »
Dear Lisa, if a Muslim man G-d-forbid were to marry a Jewish woman than the woman gives birth to a baby is the baby Muslim or Jewish?

According to Jewish law, to be a Jew, you have to be born of a Jewish mother, or you have to convert according to halacha (Orthodox Jewish law).  So in this case, the child would be Jewish, according to Jewish law.  Now I would think that the Muslims would consider the child Muslim, since they're much more patriarchal than Jews and Christians. 

In any case, you would have a very confused child, who could end up as a traitorous, self hating Jew.