Author Topic: Moldovian Orthodox Priest leads crowd in tearing down menorah  (Read 1049 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Moldivian Priest leads crowd in tearing down menorah
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 01:25:49 PM »
The article contains no information about the motivation of the perpetrators. And why they turn the Menorah upside down and lie it to the feet of this memorial? Who is the person on top of the memorial?

Only one thing is clear it was an action against Jews.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 01:26:40 PM »
The article contains no information about the motivation of the perpetrators. And why they turn the Menorah upside down and lie it to the feet of this memorial? Who is the person on top of the memorial?

I don't know this Article explains it better .I think the statue is of Stefan the great??

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1260447439754&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Moldovian Orthodox Priest leads crowd in tearing down menorah
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 01:41:10 PM »
that so called priest needs to learn how to read his bible.  >:( what a horrible thing to do....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 01:42:42 PM »
How repulsive!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009, 01:43:26 PM »

I don't know this Article explains it better .I think the statue is of Stefan the great??

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1260447439754&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Stefan the Great fought and protected Moldavia and Europe against the Muslims.

Stephan the Great defended our country from all kinds of kikes, and now they come and put their menorah here. This is anarchy.

This is anti-semitism from the lowest drawer.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2009, 01:44:49 PM »

Stephan the Great defended our country from all kinds of kikes, and now they come and put their menorah here. This is anarchy.

moldovia had an army to defend Europe?

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2009, 01:46:06 PM »

Yes, but in the 16th century.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2009, 01:48:13 PM »

wow never heard of that :o

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2009, 01:50:11 PM »

Now it seems, that there are people there who support the Muzzies by fighting against the Jews. Sad development.  :o

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2009, 01:51:57 PM »

Now it seems, that there are people there who support the Muzzies by fighting against the Jews. Sad development.  :o
yes ,the Brits have a military Bishop who says he likes and admires the taliban

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,40944.0.html

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2009, 12:13:11 AM »
any Chrisitians on this forum plan on protesting this act of anti semitism and utter disrespect for Judaism at their churches or something?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2009, 12:26:06 AM »
Yes, why do Jews bend over backward to apologize to Muslims yet nobody ever apologizes for what they do to the Jews.

>:(
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2009, 01:34:58 AM »
Well obviously this "priest" deserves to be burned. But I don't see what this beast has to do with all the churches across America.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2009, 08:14:01 AM »
Now if they are Moldovans, then they may demand for the return of Czar Romanov Nicholas II and if they are Romanians, then they may demand for the return of Nicolae Ceauşescu.

Actually these peoples are so wretched that they are not even worth of being cursed. They are living devoid of life.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.