Author Topic: i said something funny today  (Read 1013 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
i said something funny today
« on: December 16, 2009, 07:19:13 PM »
So I was a work and the secretary commented to a patient how annoying it was to be politically correct during the holidays. She said that either way somebody gets offended. So I remarked "just tell everyone happy kwanzaa. And then you'll be offending everyone anyway."

Everyone was laughing and I looked behind me a black assistant with almost a dirty look. So she says,
Like every dentist is Jewish. ". Probably trying to get back at me.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: i said something funny today
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 07:41:34 PM »
I bet that black chick must have been pretty pissed.   :::D
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 07:53:27 PM »
Now the whole black community is going to be screaming for blood from Dan. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 08:00:26 PM »
I still have no idea what the heck kwanza is... It sounds like some kind of funnylooking bird or something...

"Bob, are we going Kwanza hunting this week?"

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 08:12:54 PM »
Why would you have a shvartza assistant anyway? To appeal to the black community?!
Get yourself a young Russian Jewish assistant and you don't have to watch your back, speak freely for G-d sakes!

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 08:21:57 PM »
My dentist is Jewish.  ;D
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2009, 08:24:54 PM »
Its not my office and kwanzaa is a made up black holiday where they have a tree give presents for 8 days and light a Kenorah. Yes that's right a Kenorah. So if you ask me I should be offended by kwanzaa since it copied judaism.

Anyway her stereotype didn't offend me. Although its not true I would rather be stereotyped as doctor than a good for nothing dead beat rapist rapper.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2009, 08:54:24 PM »
Be careful that you do not get fired.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2009, 08:57:28 PM »
Its not my office and kwanzaa is a made up black holiday where they have a tree give presents for 8 days and light a Kenorah. Yes that's right a Kenorah. So if you ask me I should be offended by kwanzaa since it copied judaism.

Anyway her stereotype didn't offend me. Although its not true I would rather be stereotyped as doctor than a good for nothing dead beat rapist rapper.
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D I laughed so hard reading that 8)!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2009, 08:49:40 AM »
I wouldn't get fired for that comment since I'm not discriminating against anyone nor putting anyone in danger. And quite frankly if wanted an apology I would apologize but make a few more comments about her stereotype jews and how kwanzaa copied chanukah and attempted to claim the holiday as their own original one. I'm sorry. That offends me. And if a white person or australian or chinese person made up that holiday I would be equally as offended. In other words I couldn't careless what color the holiday is.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2009, 09:54:51 AM »
So I was a work and the secretary commented to a patient how annoying it was to be politically correct during the holidays. She said that either way somebody gets offended. So I remarked "just tell everyone happy kwanzaa. And then you'll be offending everyone anyway."

Everyone was laughing and I looked behind me a black assistant with almost a dirty look. So she says,
Like every dentist is Jewish. ". Probably trying to get back at me.
One time at work a colleague was talking to me about negotiating down the price of an item (he is not Jewish).  I said "are we going to Christian them down" (an obvious reference to the infamous Jew them down).  He thought it was hysterically funny and it became our company slogan for awhile.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.