Author Topic: Serbian houses, I took some pictures for you to see who is aggressor in Bosnia  (Read 2219 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer

:'( Muslims murdered many as well. This pictures are from region in north east Bosnia, on mountain Majevica...
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
I'm so sorry for this. My heart aches for your people and I will keep you all in my prayers.  :'(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
Those are only four out of thousands.

serbian army, you or your family must have been driven out of Bosnia by Muslims. If that is so, I share your pain as well.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
No, we are from Republika Srpska. My wife's family is from this area. :o
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The world will never, ever acknowledge the Jewish homes that the Bolsheviks and Arabs destroyed in Gaza either.  >:(

Every last Bosnian is a terrorist usurper like the biblical Amorites and Jebusites. None of them deserve to live, but owing to present political realities I would be fine with simply deporting them and their Albanian friends to Saudi Arabia.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
I agree. They must go where they  belong. We wanted to live in harmony with them but it is impossible. Saudi Arabia is their homeland. Lets help them to find happiness :dance: