Author Topic: LOL Blizzard Dumps Snow on Copenhagen as Leaders Battle Warming  (Read 1019 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: LOL Blizzard Dumps Snow on Copenhagen as Leaders Battle Warming
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 01:38:29 AM »

"Denmark has a maritime climate and milder winters than its Scandinavian neighbors. It hasn’t had a white Christmas for 14 years, under the DMI’s definition, and only had seven last century. Temperatures today fell as low as minus 4 Celsius (25 Fahrenheit)."

Hasn't snowed in 14 years, and the day those international criminals gather for their "Global Warming" fraud, it snows!  :dance: :::D ;D :)

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 07:39:24 AM »
Don't you just LOVE karma?  ;D
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 08:11:22 AM »

This mornings temperature was 12F in the NYC metro area. Normal temps are around 40F. Some global warming around here would be nice.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 11:47:15 AM »

We're heading for an ice age, we'd be lucky if we could warm the place up with CO2!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2009, 03:20:06 AM »
Yes, I see global warming as a complete scam.  The "treaty" they passed in Copenhagen seeks to tax the GDP of wealthy nations at 2% and use it to fund a world government.  I don't consider myself naiive but I fell for it before.  Now I know better.  This is ridiculous.