Author Topic: Banned again at youtube  (Read 704 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Banned again at youtube
« on: December 18, 2009, 07:10:12 AM »
I was banned again from youtube because I "showed videos containg atrocities" and "youtube wasn't made to shock people". They wrote me I had not made any efforts to write a description to make the video(s) less brutal. How can one ease a video showing quranimals stoning a woman with simple words?
  This was just meant to be another cheap excuse to defend islam's evilness. I am sick of YT and I won't create another account. They can kiss my... and go hell, where they belong!  >:( :P
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 11:52:45 AM by Hyades »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Banned again bei youtube
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 09:15:12 AM »
but they allow the quranfrogs taliban              http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2009/10/taliban-steps-boldy-in-2007-invades-youtube/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 09:23:21 AM »
I guess just sign up for another account, re-upload the video with a few panels in the front warning about graphic content. I have a story on one of my accounts about what happens to "free kittens". I have a warning at the front that it's not suitable for children.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
Re: Banned again at youtube
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2009, 04:53:33 PM »
It is a pity that there are not more videos being taken / made available of women being stoned. There should also be a few of those loving Saudi fathers drowning their daughters in the swimming pool.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, 07:43:20 PM »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline futuramark

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2009, 08:04:56 PM »
just write truthtube.tv on every video related to islam ..that should be anyone in his right sense and the horrors of islam...I've been doing it for weeks havent been banned yet hehe

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2009, 07:05:43 AM »
ZooTube sucks!  >:(

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2009, 07:18:34 AM »
I couldn't care less if they take my ideo's down. I saved all the info and video's on my laptop and it just takes 2 mins to re-upload.  ;D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane