Author Topic: Muslim Nazis in Israel have high rates of birth defects  (Read 978 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Muslim Nazis in Israel have high rates of birth defects
« on: December 18, 2009, 05:20:54 AM »
Personally I think almost all of them have birth defects, but here is an example of how inbreeding makes muslim nazis deformed and stupid.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/12/17/gaza.gender.id/index.html
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Muslim Nazis in Israel have high rates of birth defects
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 06:44:14 AM »
I remember once Noam Federman said on his program there are mutant villages in Judea, but what I know for a fact is that the Negev bedouins practice allot of inbreeding and as a result suffer ALLOT of birth defects. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 08:58:23 AM »
This is very common among all Muslims. According to western standarts it is i.e. in the Netherlands not possible to put Muslims in lots of cases in prison, because if medical doctors check them before trial, they find, that they suffer from psychological illnesses because of birth defects. In Germany I heard about of lots of cases with the same problem.
However, ill or not ill, they are a threat and must be deported.

The funny thing about this whole issue is, that the most low, most dishonest, most savagely people on earth think they are superior to you and me althrough the whole reality is wittness for the opposite of their claim.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 09:25:59 AM »
I feel really sad for those innocent babies who come out deformed because of Muslim stupidity.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 09:32:41 AM »
I feel really sad for those innocent babies who come out deformed because of Muslim stupidity.

You shouldn't feel sad. If the Muslims would be more intelligent and healthy, we would suffer more.

A crazy Muslim with a birth defect is better than a healthy one with normal intelligence who is able to learn and to do things.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2009, 09:52:17 AM »

You shouldn't feel sad. If the Muslims would be more intelligent and healthy, we would suffer more.

A crazy Muslim with a birth defect is better than a healthy one with normal intelligence who is able to learn and to do things.

It's true that it benefits us if they are sickly or some of their babies don't survive.

I am thinking more on the level of the individual who suffers though. When they are very young it is not their fault what their parents did. It's also sad for me to imagine how upsetting it would have been to grow up as a girl for so many years and then have to live a completely different lifestyle due to voice changing, etc. Muslim culture probably doesn't understand intersex conditions because the Muslims are so primitive and uneducated and so that culture has no room for people who are not one or the other.

I do agree with you that it would help us if many Muslims are not healthy though.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2009, 10:01:32 AM »
Have any of you ever heard of a condition called Fetus in Fetu? 

It seems to be common in Muslim countries.  Check this out:

http://www.seci.info/FIF.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetus_in_fetu

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2009, 10:03:56 AM »

It's true that it benefits us if they are sickly or some of their babies don't survive.
this also works to their advantage. the more retarded they are born, the more easily they get brainwashed by quran... and hence more ready to blow up kaffirs in suicide attacks.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2009, 10:11:34 AM »
Some new research may throw some more light on the book of the retards.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2009, 11:07:46 AM »
 :P

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2009, 08:15:07 AM »
Well that sure explains a lot.