Author Topic: Independent Kosovo sends a message to Chaim Ben Pesach & David Ben Moshe of www.  (Read 1123 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
                                                               בס"ד

..?

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Thank you for finding this.

There is no independent Kosovo. Kosovo will always be a part of Serbia. The day will come when the heroic Serb people will liberate their sacred homeland from the Albanian Muslim Nazi terrorist drug-dealers.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
בס''ד

Thank you for finding this.

There is no independent Kosovo. Kosovo will always be a part of Serbia. The day will come when the heroic Serb people will liberate their sacred homeland from the Albanian Muslim Nazi terrorist drug-dealers.

Yes and I will walk free with my children in Prishtina.My children will visit Serbian Kosovo,free of Albanians.
I live for that.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Kosovo in Serbia.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
Well that was a completely innacurate portrayal of Kosovo Albanians. I mean where are the old geezers with no teeth? The women, men and children who resemble more like ouragutans than human beings? The filth, the garbage, the poverty and the landfill? 

Moshe92

Well that was a completely innacurate portrayal of Kosovo Albanians. I mean where are the old geezers with no teeth? The women, men and children who resemble more like ouragutans than human beings? The filth, the garbage, the poverty and the landfill? 

Moshe92

Here's another Kosovo guy. Look at his teeth!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Here's another Kosovo guy. Look at his teeth!

Ugly  :yuck:

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yes and I will walk free with my children in Prishtina.My children will visit Serbian Kosovo,free of Albanians.
I live for that.
I long for the day that Serbs will walk the streets of Pristina safely, that Jews will walk the streets of what is now Ramallah, Tulkarem, and Jenin, and that Sinhalese will walk freely in Jaffna.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
I live for that.
I long for the day that Serbs will walk the streets of Pristina safely, that Jews will walk the streets of what is now Ramallah, Tulkarem, and Jenin, and that Sinhalese will walk freely in Jaffna.

Exceptionally well said, Dr. Brennan Fan!!!  :clap: :fist: