Author Topic: Polish Police Find Auschwitz Sign  (Read 395 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Polish Police Find Auschwitz Sign
« on: December 21, 2009, 04:35:45 PM »
(IsraelNN.com) On Monday morning Polish Police announced they had found the "Arbeit Macht Frei" (Work Sets You Free) sign which was stolen this weekend from the entrance to the Auschwitz concentration camp. The sign was cut into three parts.

Five men were arrested on suspicion of involvement in the theft. Police in Poland say they are still investigating the motive.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/176890
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Re: Polish Police Find Auschwitz Sign
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 04:52:11 PM »
I think they really need to place greater security around these sites.. We need to preserve these camps for many generations.  The reason being is that around 30% of the backwards, medieval, uneducated scum of the world purposely denies the holocaust.   I say we should restores the concentration camps and take all the white supremacists and muslims and put them in those camps and spend their lives living the way the JEws were forced.  We will tell them that nobody will care and call it a hoax in 60 years anyhow.    Why leave the camps empty?? They are still functional and there is plenty of islamic and white nazi scum to fill them with.   We will show them how effective Hitler's master plan could be when used on these holocaust deniers.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Polish Police Find Auschwitz Sign
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 09:19:06 PM »
I think they really need to place greater security around these sites.. We need to preserve these camps for many generations.  The reason being is that around 30% of the backwards, medieval, uneducated scum of the world purposely denies the holocaust.   I say we should restores the concentration camps and take all the white supremacists and muslims and put them in those camps and spend their lives living the way the JEws were forced.  We will tell them that nobody will care and call it a hoax in 60 years anyhow.    Why leave the camps empty?? They are still functional and there is plenty of islamic and white nazi scum to fill them with.   We will show them how effective Hitler's master plan could be when used on these holocaust deniers.

This would be GREAT! My favorite saying is "What goes around comes around"!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane