Author Topic: NOT ENOUGH BLACK FIREFIGHTERS!  (Read 865 times)

Offline stevefromqueens

• Junior JTFer
NOT ENOUGH BLACK FIREFIGHTERS!
« on: December 22, 2009, 09:28:20 PM »
the once a year outrage has started ,there will not be an acceptable amount of new fire fighters in this years graduating class-despite a public/citywide recruiting program to infuse african americans into the F.D.N.Y. (funny i never heard or saw a program using tax dollars to recruit more whites into the NYC mass transit system that is about 90% black-but i guess discrimination against whites is fine and dandy). not only can they not pass a dumbed down test-this a result of last years outrage of a racially biased test  ,this "new test" designed by black firemen(or the vulcan society) as they prefer to be called ,proved to be even much more difficult to these black aspiring EINSTEINS. the few who happen to pass the written test (surprise,surprise fail the physical!) of course this can be all chalked up to the vast conspiracy against people of color.as we all know from our daily travels and personal experiences what geniuses these people are.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: NOT ENOUGH BLACK FIREFIGHTERS!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 09:43:32 PM »
I thought there were a lot of black fire fighters, but then again the fire fighters had just come out of a raging fire. They were covered in smoke....I think, but then again. :::D

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: NOT ENOUGH BLACK FIREFIGHTERS!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 10:50:44 PM »
Seems like if they didn't spend to much time listening to rap music, gambling and banging hose, they might actually have time to study. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt