Author Topic: Jewish Blood MUST BE AVENGED!  (Read 769 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Jewish Blood MUST BE AVENGED!
« on: December 24, 2009, 12:41:22 PM »
I am seething mad this morning upon reading the tragic news of another terrorist attack against a righteous Jew, a father of seven, only 45 years old, who was killed while driving. I am beyond sadness, I have attained outright anger at the stupidity of the Israeli leadership. I am motivated to action and if I had the weapons and I had the availablity to move, I would be out there planning attacks against arab villiages right now. My mind is feverishly working on plans of mass evictions of arabs from villiages in Israel.

Read this story and tell me that you are not motivated also, to stop the senseless killing of innocent Jewish souls in the Holy Land.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/135188

Rabbi Meir Chai, Father of Seven, is Dead in Samaria Shooting
Tevet 7, 5770, 24 December 09 05:07
by Gil Ronen

(Israelnationalnews.com) Rabbi Meir Chai, 45, of Shavei Shomron, was mortally wounded in the head Thursday afternoon when terrorists fired at the car he was traveling in, between the Jewish communities of Shavei Shomron and Einav in Samaria, west of Shechem, according to preliminary reports.

A spokesperson for Shavei Shomron said that Rabbi Meir Chai worked as an educator at the local school and kindergarten, and that the children were very attached to him. He lived in the community for 14 years and was considered a wise Torah scholar, modest and well-loved.

A large force of Israeli soldiers and police has started searching for the terrorists, who escaped the scene.

Magen David Adom emergency services declared the victim of the shooting dead late Thursday afternoon.

Rabbi Chai was a father of seven children. He was driving on route 57 when terrorists opened fire on him. His car overturned and he was mortally wounded. His wife and a young son were found in good physical condition by Israeli troops, a short time after the shooting, near Einav. Until they were found, security forces were concerned that the terrorists had tried to abduct the two.

Fatah faction: we did it

The Al-Aksa Martyrs' Brigades of Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas's Fatah faction said Thursday evening they were the ones who carried out the terror slaying.

The Bethlehem-based Maan news agency says terrorists from a group named after slain Hizbullah terrorist Imad Mughniyeh carried out the attack and escaped.

The murder was the first fatality in a terror attack in more than seven months. The last terror murder victim was Gregory Rabinovitch, 56, a taxi driver murdered May 10 near Gan Yavneh. Two months after the murder, security forces reported that it was carried out by terrorists.

Now did you notice what lowlife scum terrorist organization took credit for this act? It is no less than Fatah, yemach shemo, the supposed 'moderate' terrorist group which Mahmoud Abbas {Abu Mazen} is the leader of. These terrorists are holding our child Gilad Shalit in barbarous conditions, withholding him from Red Cross visits, and using him as a bargaining chip for 1000s of terrorists with blood on their hands....

WHEN WILL US JEWS STOP BEING SO STUPID?!?!!!

WAKE UP

And now it comes out that this murder may have been prevented because there used to be a security checkpoint near where the murder took place. Because of political pressure this checkpoint was removed, because of pressure from none other than our 'favoriz' president Obomba. I get so very angry thinking about how the life of innocent, righteous, and loving Jews are sacrificed on the altar of 'peace plans' and 'goodwill to men'. There is no 'goodwill to men' who are plotting and planning the attacks on innocent Jews at this very moment. There can be no 'peace plans' with those who do not seek peace.

Let us plot our own overthrow of the evil forces which are plaguing us in Israel. The army, the police, and all the arms of government cannot stop this.. Hashem has great plans for all of us, let us bring this redemption by the will of G-d, and with his strength we will succeed.

Concessions to Obama Blamed for Enabling Murder of Meir Chai : http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/135191
A light extinguished, peace violated, a life lost  :  http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Blog.aspx/9#3999
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Jewish Blood MUST BE AVENGED!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 12:49:08 PM »
 :'( :'( :'( I dont get it, Israel suffering silent Holocaust, this IS damn Obama the MUSLIMS fault, I hope this animal croaks.  This righteous man is murdered because of this anti-G-d PIG.  Damn black hitler SOB.
Israel should take our American $ and send it back and say; NO MORE MONEY FOR OUR BLOOD.  When does this end, when does this end, when does this end.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 12:55:51 PM »
Very sad.... A father of seven and a good teacher this was a great loss. It does no good to want to deal with the situation by violent actions. The government of Israel needs to be made to understand that they need to police places like this strongly and make it uncomfortable for Arabs to remain there. Until that message is driven home in the minds of the politicians nothing of substance will ever be accomplished. Causing the government of Israel to take on the correct policy is the only key to dealing with this correctly.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2009, 01:04:20 PM »
ohhhh nooooo  :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2009, 01:11:43 PM »
I don't know who I am more angry at--the Bolshevik Nazi Israeli government who considers the murder of Jewish pioneers to be a small price for "coexistence" with Muzzies, or the brainwashed secular Israelis who insist that the IDF "play fair" and "fight honorably" against this Amalek scum.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2009, 01:40:55 PM »
Muman613, I share your anger, frustration and sorrow.

Meir Chai's blood must be avenged. Since the Israeli government won't bring this vengeance, it is only natural to think of a vigilante style retaliation. As justified and as satisfying such an act of vigilante retribution would be, it is not the solution.

You state "The army, the police, and all the arms of government cannot stop this".  Not true.

The army and police CAN stop this.

However, in order for this to happen, there must be a regime change in Israel.

Israel must stop seeking 'peace' and come to the realization that there can NEVER be peace. There can only be eternal vigilance and a dedication to driving the enemy from the Land and crushing those that would harm our people.

There's nothing to talk about. There's nothing to negotiate.

The Land of Israel is non-negotiable.

Better to have 1000 years of war than a single moment of 'peace' with the forces of evil that would destroy us.

This is our calling and destiny as Jews.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2009, 02:07:31 PM »
I thank you for your understanding... It is important to try to make the changes in the existing government but it is surely a depressing thought. I do not live in Israel but from what I read at Israel National News I see that there are not many political representatives of the Nationalist strain.

I will continue to hope that there is a way to turn this evil tide.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2009, 02:34:04 PM »
Muman613, I share your anger, frustration and sorrow.

Meir Chai's blood must be avenged. Since the Israeli government won't bring this vengeance, it is only natural to think of a vigilante style retaliation. As justified and as satisfying such an act of vigilante retribution would be, it is not the solution.

You state "The army, the police, and all the arms of government cannot stop this".  Not true.

The army and police CAN stop this.

However, in order for this to happen, there must be a regime change in Israel.

Israel must stop seeking 'peace' and come to the realization that there can NEVER be peace. There can only be eternal vigilance and a dedication to driving the enemy from the Land and crushing those that would harm our people.

There's nothing to talk about. There's nothing to negotiate.

The Land of Israel is non-negotiable.

Better to have 1000 years of war than a single moment of 'peace' with the forces of evil that would destroy us.

This is our calling and destiny as Jews.

Well said, peace as a utopian ideal has turned into the most perverted concept.  You cannot beg a vicious enemy for peace, any more than you could beg a woman who does not like you to marry you.  It is degrading and moronic and tragic for those who get killed in the process.  It is even a joke that it is still referred to as a peace process.  What kind of "peace process" leads to thousands of deaths and tens of thousands of maimings.  It also needs to be pointed out that thousands of Arabs have died as a result of this peace process.  At some point Jews need to restore order and the result is always attacking Arabs who hide behind civilians and kiling civilians in the process.  Jews should not apologize for that, except for the fact that if we had been resolute in the first place we would not have had to retalliate or capture murderous terrorists and these civilians would not have been caught in the middle of a war.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.