Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (12/20)  (Read 1959 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (12/20)
« on: December 20, 2009, 09:42:51 PM »
בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/file/177757485/fb74d2ee/_33__.html

The program is 2 hours and 24 minutes this week.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 10:01:35 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (12/20)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 02:55:26 AM »
Thank you for answering my question. America was one of the examples I was thinking about. Great answer! Also thanks for the rest of the program. It's really great.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 04:15:31 AM »
Sorry Patches; I know you have been waiting for that picture for 3 years. It looked like him though.

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 05:01:40 AM »
Eh, c'est la vie. I had my suspicions when I saw the fro.

Great show!  :dance:

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 05:21:27 AM »
Thank you for your insight Chaim.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2009, 01:15:46 PM »
Play that funky music white boy!  :::D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2009, 01:24:48 PM »
Play that funky music white boy!  :::D
Yes that story was quite funny however the one with the niggeraa and his big dog was not shabby either  :::D  Now that I think about it some more the money grubbing pan handler lady one was also very funny  ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2009, 01:29:43 PM »
I hope no African action person listened to this show, cause the story about that holiday begger is complete and proven business-plan.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2009, 03:03:40 PM »
Great show! 

By the way, the band that sang the song "Play That Funky Music White Boy" was called Wild Cherry. 

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2009, 04:10:24 PM »
I hope no African action person listened to this show, cause the story about that holiday begger is complete and proven business-plan.

The best pan handler I ever saw was a (white) woman on the BART trains (that is the Bay Area Rapid Transit) who used to go on with a story about how she needed to go to the emergency room and did not have here welfare card and needed $50.  I saw people give her $5 or $10 at a shot.  The second time I saw her, she approached me and started the story.  I responded out loud "You had the same exact problem last week on this train"  She quickly walked away.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2009, 04:15:25 PM »
I had to disagree with the claim by Bonesfan that White men who cheat stick to one mistress.  Has he heard of Bill Clinton?  Granted Clinton was known as the first Black President but he was still White.  He sure did not confine himself to one mistress.  He grabbed everything that walked by him in a skirt.  Then you have people like Mick Jagger who have probably been with more women than I have hairs on my head (including underage girls).  Larry Bird fathered multiple illegitimate children with multiple different partners.  We are kidding ourselves if we think this kind of behavior is confined to Black people.  Tiger Woods is a big story because he had a Mr. Clean image, not because he is Black. 
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2009, 04:21:24 PM »

The best pan handler I ever saw was a (white) woman on the BART trains (that is the Bay Area Rapid Transit) who used to go on with a story about how she needed to go to the emergency room and did not have here welfare card and needed $50.  I saw people give her $5 or $10 at a shot.  The second time I saw her, she approached me and started the story.  I responded out loud "You had the same exact problem last week on this train"  She quickly walked away.
I had a similar story only with a twist:
A guy walk in the street near the bus station and says he is an ex prisoner and he needs to buy a ticket to get to his parole officer, only that he forgot his wallet, and he must leave soon or he is thrown back to prison. I saw him pulling the exact same story several times, and this one time he approached me with this story asking for money, I told him this is strange, I think I saw you before telling the same story. But in my case, the guy didn't walked away, he put his hand in his jacket's pocket and pointing it toward me, closing in on me, and angrily ranting "I have pride, are you calling me a liar !". He wasn't asking for money anymore, but I had to pay him to leave.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2009, 05:25:08 PM »

A guy walk in the street near the bus station and says he is an ex prisoner and he needs to buy a ticket to get to his parole officer, only that he forgot his wallet, and he must leave soon or he is thrown back to prison. I saw him pulling the exact same story several times, and this one time he approached me with this story asking for money, I told him this is strange, I think I saw you before telling the same story. But in my case, the guy didn't walked away, he put his hand in his jacket's pocket and pointing it toward me, closing in on me, and angrily ranting "I have pride, are you calling me a liar !". He wasn't asking for money anymore, but I had to pay him to leave.

your guy went from being a panhandler to a mugger.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2009, 05:33:26 PM »

:::D  I wish I could have seen the look on her face when you said that... Some years ago I was on the 7 train in Queens NY which is now nicknamed the Orient Express. A guy came through the train passing out cards saying he was blind. He had the white cane and glasses the whole nine yards  ::) .I was sitting at the opposite side of the train car as he walked in from the little door that goes between cars ( a place where no blind person would ever try to come through). He started passing out his little cards saying he was blind as he walked through the car stepping over bags that would have tripped up a true blind person. When he got to me I did not take the card from him but only held my hand out. He put the card right in my hand. He went around again and  collected his money and cards. When he got to me I held out the card and he took it. I said your very good you walked over all the bags people had in front of them and never tripped once. His response was to roundly curse me out which almost made me laugh in his face. I guess people like that feel people are not watching them or will give them the money just to be rid of them. The guy had a good racket going he got money from most of the people in the car.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2009, 06:36:03 PM »
One time a few years ago, I went with some friends to a Jewish singles party in Washington DC.  There was a black beggar at the door saying "tzedakah" which is Hebrew for charity.  I thought it was funny since he seemed to be making an effort, but none of us gave him anything.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2009, 05:02:26 AM »

your guy went from being a panhandler to a mugger.
Yes but he didn't take my wallet I just gave him some change.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2009, 08:55:53 AM »
Thanks Chaim. I really enjoyed that affirmative action story you gave me.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision