Author Topic: Obama Appointed Fat Negro Surgeon General Says We Beez Needin' Mo Black Doctuhs  (Read 1423 times)

Offline GWallenberg

• Junior JTFer
    • Jewish World Review
http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-health/20091203/US.MED.Surgeon.General/

In what was one of her first speeches to a large crowd since she was sworn in Nov. 3, Dr. Regina Benjamin noted that the proportion of U.S. physicians who are minorities (read: black) is only 6 percent — the same proportion as a century ago.

This fat sow is also a liar. Even in areas where there's not a large Asian population, like mine, you're going to find a ton of Asian doctors. I'd hazard a guess that around 60% are Jews/whites, 35% are Asians (including Indian), and maybe 5% are schvartzes. But, of course, "minority" only refers to those that can't succeed even when artificially pushed ahead.

As if there already isn't affirmative action in medical school: http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/chavez032709.php3

She is a native of Daphne, Ala., but has strong ties to Georgia. She attended Atlanta's Morehouse School of Medicine and completed her residency in family medicine at the Medical Center of Central Georgia. She is a member of Morehouse's Board of Trustees, and counts Dr. David Satcher — a Morehouse administrator and former surgeon general — as a mentor

LOL @ Morehouse. This is the same HBCU that graduated the "doctor" whose incompetence did away with pedonegro Michael Jackson.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 02:42:26 PM by GWallenberg »

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Just what we need.  More affirmative action doctors.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer

In what was one of her first speeches to a large crowd since she was sworn in Nov. 3, Dr. Regina Benjamin noted that the proportion of U.S. physicians who are minorities (read: black) is only 6 percent — the same proportion as a century ago.

This fat sow is also a liar. Even in areas where there's not a large Asian population, like mine, you're going to find a ton of Asian doctors. I'd hazard a guess that around 60% are Jews/whites, 35% are Asians (including Indian), and maybe 5% are schvartzes. But, of course, "minority" only refers to those that can't succeed even when artificially pushed ahead.

She is a native of Daphne, Ala., but has strong ties to Georgia. She attended Atlanta's Morehouse School of Medicine and completed her residency in family medicine at the Medical Center of Central Georgia. She is a member of Morehouse's Board of Trustees, and counts Dr. David Satcher — a Morehouse administrator and former surgeon general — as a mentor

LOL @ Morehouse. This is the same HBCU that graduated the "doctor" whose incompetence did away with pedonegro Michael Jackson.
If more blacks want to go to school and become doctors, please, by all means, I'm not stopping them, be my guest

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member

If more blacks want to go to school and become doctors, please, by all means, I'm not stopping them, be my guest

And please don't have the University hand them degrees if they didn't meet certain requirements.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline GWallenberg

• Junior JTFer
    • Jewish World Review
That's what I'm so afraid of, Dan; it's the main reason I posted this.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for anyone of any race or background genuinely advancing themselves on their own merit. Unfortunately, I have too little faith in this administration and government to think that this proposal by the fat negro will lead to anything other than dumbing down requirements for minorities. I've seen it happen all too often and it will only become worse with a mulatto Muslim president, a negro attorney general and a fat sow for surgeon general. Call my a cynic, but I can't deny what I've seen for myself.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
That's what I'm so afraid of, Dan; it's the main reason I posted this.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for anyone of any race or background genuinely advancing themselves on their own merit. Unfortunately, I have too little faith in this administration and government to think that this proposal by the fat negro will lead to anything other than dumbing down requirements for minorities. I've seen it happen all too often and it will only become worse with a mulatto Muslim president, a negro attorney general and a fat sow for surgeon general. Call my a cynic, but I can't deny what I've seen for myself.

But it's what the American people wanted. So now they have to pay the piper.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The Chief of NASA is also black, another Osama appointee. But just to be fair, I don't know for a fact he is an African action appointment.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0509/22890.html

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Self hating African Americans are every bit as sad to observe as any auto-anti-Semitic person is.

Putting out the message that Black people are incapable of succeeding on their on drive is humiliating to Black people.

Alan Keyes sets a good role model.  So does Bill Cosby.  Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN.

99.9% of Blacks in the media are horrible people to emulate, and horrible for the media to pay attention to.  Blacks are taught that not only is the bar needed to be lowered for them, but also the ceiling is lower for them as well, as a direct result Black people's incentive to succeed is attacked.

G-d forbid, a fine upstanding citizen such as, 50-Cent, should be dragged around 4 city blocks while tied to a rope on a car.

-Indeed, [censored] that fat ObaMao scum.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein