Author Topic: Ugandans are right – Rick Warren is wrong  (Read 1169 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Ugandans are right – Rick Warren is wrong
« on: December 24, 2009, 09:39:57 PM »
http://www.chromeplatedrevolver.com/redirects/c12232009.php

Some interesting commentary on gay marriage even though I think it should be left only up to states and localities. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Ugandans are right – Rick Warren is wrong
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 10:18:27 PM »
Not sure that I agree with it being a capital crime (I think they should be locked up in a mental hospital), but Rick Whoren is a pig.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 11:15:22 PM »
Thanks to you Dr. Brennan fan, I can't read Rick Warren's name without reading it as Rick Whoren.  :laugh: :::D

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2009, 03:37:11 AM »
I have found the original letter and the video on the homepage of Warren.

http://www.rickwarren.com/

He writes there plain nonsense.  :::D

Since G-d created all, and Jesus suffered and died for all, then we are to treat all with respect.

Jesus clearly NOT died for all. He died for those who believe in him. He advocates the universal reconcilation. This makes him clearly a heretic.

First, the potential law is unjust, extreme and un-Christian toward homosexuals, requiring the death penalty in some cases. If I am reading the proposed bill correctly, this law would also imprison anyone convicted of homosexual practice.

The NT confirmes the death penalty clearly. So written in Romans 13:4

For he is the minister of G-d to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of G-d, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

Second, the law would force pastors to report their pastoral conversations with homosexuals to authorities.

I don’t believe this. I think he made this up to get more credibility among Christians.

Third, it would have a chilling effect on your ministry to the hurting. As you know, in Africa, it is the churches that are bearing the primary burden of providing care for people infected with HIV/AIDS. If this bill passed, homosexuals who are HIV positive will be reluctant to seek or receive care, comfort and compassion from our churches out of fear of being reported. You and I know that the churches of Uganda are the truly caring communities where people receive hope and help, not condemnation.

Homosexuals have no place in the assembly of Jesus.

1. Korinthians 6:9

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of G-d? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of G-d.

1. Korinthians 5:9 ff.

I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: 10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. 11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat. 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? 13 But them that are without G-d judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

Fourth, ALL life, no matter how humble or broken, whether unborn or dying, is precious to G-d. My wife Kay and I have devoted our lives and our ministry to saving the lives of people, including homosexuals, who are HIV positive. It would be inconsistent to save some lives and wish death on others. We're not just pro-life. We are whole life.

If you have company with Homosexuals you act against the will of G-d. This is rule in the OT as well as the NT. There is no way to justify this. Only someone who regrets deeply what he has done and who has the will to never repeat it can be a part of the ecclesia. Of cause he has to be carefully watched if he is sincere.

Finally, the freedom to make moral choices, and our right to free expression are gifts endowed by G-d. Uganda is a democratic country with a remarkable and wise people, and in a democracy everyone has a right to speak up. For these reasons, I urge you, the pastors of Uganda, to speak out against the proposed law.

Why should a Christian speak out against the authorities if they are doing their job and do not force the Christian to act against the will of G-d? This is forbidden too. Disobidience is only allowed and ordered if the gouvernment acts against the will of G-d. Because like we can read in the story of the apostles we should be more obedient to G-d than to the human.

Of cause I have great problems with this too. I hate the German gouverment so much, that I give in my heart a damn about every law they make righteous or not. I think I live according to my conscious and my own rules. But this isn't righteous for a Christian too.  :-[

Oh my parents are railing at me for staying so long before the computer. Wish you all happy holidays.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 03:45:40 AM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2009, 08:42:24 AM »
Rick Warren is a fraud 

Here is Ricky Warren exposed

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03