Author Topic: Yet Another Attempted Slaughterfest by the Muslims  (Read 2423 times)

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
Yet Another Attempted Slaughterfest by the Muslims
« on: December 26, 2009, 06:50:12 PM »
The atrocities just keep coming from Muslims. No outrage or horror is too much for them. They never let up.

Yesterday's Northwest Airlines flight #253 from Amsterdam to Detroit is just the latest. But keep checking the headlines, folks -- tomorrow it could easily be something new and worse.

In the latest incident, 278 passengers could have been spectacularly slaughtered in mid-flight near Detroit. Fortunately, the jihadi failed. This time.

But the lack of a ghastly bloodbath over the American heartland -- courtesy of the followers of Islam -- wasn't for lack of intent or desire. Give them credit: Muslims always TRY to massacre as many innocents as they can.
Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Yet Another Attempted Slaughterfest by the Muslims
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 10:48:42 PM »
Aint that the truth.  That is so the whole world can be pushed into world into Dar-ul-Islam (Abode of Islam).
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2009, 12:53:26 AM »
This is like they are!  >:(

Time for transfer!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2009, 01:40:56 AM »
A terrorist by the name of, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab.

-Obama may want the media to stop announcing the terrorists religion [always Muslim] but these guys always give themselves dead giveaway names [thank HaShem!].

I keep hoping Dick Cheney and Karl Rove will pop out of the woodwork with Obama's Kenyan birth certificate.  Joe Biden is Ronald Reagan compared to Marxist ObaMao Tze-Dong.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline stevefromqueens

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2009, 02:39:44 PM »
its absolutly amazing to me how the left and this administration continue to make excuses-the lone nut theory about the grave danger we are in. these people only understand the sword, NOTHING ELSE!! the latest tolerant fun loving happy peaceful muslim should be put to death-no trial,no jury, no psychiatric analysis,nothing(i still cannot figure out why we treated him for his burns and other injuries he sustained i would have let him just lie there). we should take him on a plane and at 25,000 feet just toss him out-and tell him give my regards to the virgins and save me a piece of honeycake. we are in serious trouble and OBONGO just doesn't get it.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2009, 09:29:27 PM »
its absolutly amazing to me how the left and this administration continue to make excuses-the lone nut theory about the grave danger we are in. these people only understand the sword, NOTHING ELSE!! the latest tolerant fun loving happy peaceful muslim should be put to death-no trial,no jury, no psychiatric analysis,nothing(i still cannot figure out why we treated him for his burns and other injuries he sustained i would have let him just lie there). we should take him on a plane and at 25,000 feet just toss him out-and tell him give my regards to the virgins and save me a piece of honeycake. we are in serious trouble and OBONGO just doesn't get it.
Public execution by guillotine [which has been doused in pigs blood]?  Let the world see how America's enemies fair against justice tailored specifically to their needs.

^Greatest American General ever?  Certainly one of the best idea men.  Pragmatic.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein