China
Mexico
Sweden
Russia
England
Australia
India
New Zealand

Author Topic: JTF view of worlds most friendly country  (Read 1994 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
JTF view of worlds most friendly country
« on: December 27, 2009, 06:10:10 AM »
The Poll isn't in any particular order. Vote for the most friendlist. And sorry if I didn't get your country here. This is just for fun, please don't be offended by the results.
P.S You can't vote for your own country.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: JTF view of worlds most friendly country
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 07:04:25 AM »
                                                             בס"ד

India (not officialy but by numbers of pro-Jew citizens)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 07:12:03 AM by Ron Of Judah »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2009, 07:07:22 AM »
I think the most friendly country is the Netherlands (Holland).  :)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 07:40:14 AM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2009, 07:17:17 AM »
Actually Switzerland, but it wasn't listed. I voted for the United States of America!  :usa:

God bless America

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2009, 09:12:27 AM »
Ireland.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2009, 10:09:32 AM »
I put Israel.  They are so "friendly" they want to do what anyone tells them....

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2009, 10:25:18 AM »
I put Israel.  They are so "friendly" they want to do what anyone tells them....

Good point.   :laugh: :'(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2009, 11:12:53 AM »
Much better list then the Forbes one   :laugh:

But I'm not sure what Country is friendliest to me right now. Still thinking over this.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2009, 02:19:13 PM »
Generally, any country that  has the least percentage of muslims will be friendly.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2009, 03:01:44 PM »
I put Japan.  Their culture is very friendly and polite.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2009, 05:35:38 PM »
As a Jew if I narrow it to the Israeli issue- the friendliest countries are:
Guatemala (still keeps an embassy in Jerusalem if I'm not mistaken), Costa Rica, Micronesia and some other pacific Islands (incidently or not they are also the few remaining places on earth with 0% islamic infestation).

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2009, 09:58:10 PM »
england only because they let the muslims live the way they want to live...they are way too friendly to them
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2009, 11:13:29 PM »
Why would Mexico be a friendly country?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2009, 01:46:39 AM »
Israel for Jews.

Sweden for rapeloving, crimespree Muslims [the orthodox].  Twice the rape of any other country and rising.  Unless Sweden deports in mass exodus their country is lost and the Swede ethnicity will fade from history in a century.  I imagine the Swiss flag will have Mohamed's "moon god" Allah's crescent moon symbol replacing the traditional Swiss cross in time.

The U.S., especially California, is most friendly to criminals from Mexico and people who steal jobs, while milking welfare, medical and housing from U.S. citizens.  *Land mines.  Land mines.  Land mines.*  Or a million foot tall fence made out of razor sharp knives [with snipers].  I love my MANY Hispanic-American friends from both coasts, but only the ones who are supposed to actually be here legally.
-[censored], "La Raza".
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2009, 01:58:15 AM »
Funny but so very sad.  >:(

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2009, 04:59:09 AM »
Who voted for Germany?

I don't know if Germany is a friendly country. We give immigrants a lot of money. But these Drecks Turks beat German old people to death. They can do here everything. They can rape a 13 year old young girl the punishment will be 3 years prison. Germany is Muslim land!

They called me once "Fuc*** German bastard". They can do that, but I can't say "Fuc*** Muslim bastard" because it's racism in Germany...

Insult, beat and rape Germans is ok. Insult, beat and rape immigrants is racism, hate speech, assault and a terrible crime.

We need here in Germany a paramilitary organization which will protect the Jewish people. But the laws for weapons are the hardest in Europe.

NEVER AGAIN!

KAHANE LIVES!!!!  :fist:

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2009, 06:09:39 AM »
Native Hawaiians are supposed to be the friendliest don't they ? Just step onto their show and you get surrounded by dancing women who great you with flowers and singing and dancing.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2009, 06:38:30 AM »
Who voted for Germany?

I don't know if Germany is a friendly country. We give immigrants a lot of money. But these Drecks Turks beat German old people to death. They can do here everything. They can rape a 13 year old young girl the punishment will be 3 years prison. Germany is Muslim land!

They called me once "Fuc*** German bastard". They can do that, but I can't say "Fuc*** Muslim bastard" because it's racism in Germany...

Insult, beat and rape Germans is ok. Insult, beat and rape immigrants is racism, hate speech, assault and a terrible crime.

We need here in Germany a paramilitary organization which will protect the Jewish people. But the laws for weapons are the hardest in Europe.

NEVER AGAIN!

KAHANE LIVES!!!!  :fist:

If a Muslim would say this words to me, I better don't say what I would do because we are a law abiding organization.

Not that I care so much about it and not that I would be upset.

But Muslims are animals and understand only a harsh reaction. If you don't react properly, they will pick on you, because they love doing evil things to those who don't fight back. This is the cause they are only warriors if they fight against unarmed civilians, women and children.

So at least you have to answer this kind of people verbatim. They are not our brethren, but strangers. With them it is an eye for an eye.

If the bolschewiks will judge you - I am not shure. But imo you have to take this risk.