Author Topic: Spanish Leftist woman and pro Israel  (Read 1219 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Spanish Leftist woman and pro Israel
« on: December 29, 2009, 08:39:33 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Spanish Leftist woman and pro Israel
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 09:13:17 AM »
I think she is mainly right. But she calls herself a leftist, althrough she has shrugged all the important things of leftist ideology.

It remembers me to Justus Wertmüller.

However nice people.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 01:15:40 PM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 10:54:36 AM »
First we hear a Muslims who is Pro-Israel and now a Pro-Israeli Leftist? Odd world. If only all Muslims and Leftist were like these people it would be a better place. But sadly this women will be hated by her fellow people. She might as well be a Right-Winger since she will get the most support from them.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 11:46:38 AM »
This actually makes sense.  Liberals in the true sense (not Bolsheviks or idiots who don't understand the difference between adolescence and ideology) should support Israel 100%.  They should ask whether they would rather live in Tel Aviv or Gaza City.  Which side has honor killings?  Which side murders homosexuals?  These are not secrets and they are not close calls.  Liberals should be 100% pro Israel. 

They should be 100% in favor of settlements that push savagery back and expand the mass of land which has liberty and a positive outlook on life.  I used to wonder why liberals love dictators like Castro whose society they could never live in. 

The 1960s were the era of hippies and Communists who wanted to smoke dope and supported Castro.  Try putting those 2 together.  Get caught with dope in Cuba and see what happens to you.  Plus Castro persecutes homosexuals.  I lived in San Francisco in the early 1980s when they had the Mariel boat escapes.  Many of the people booted out were homosexuals.  My only explanation as to why dope smokers, homosexual supporters etc. would support Communism is because their parents opposed all of the above and this was a way to stick it to them.  It was adolescent rebellion not politics.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 11:51:48 AM »
Great find, Mord.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 12:10:11 PM »
We had/have in Israel a few cases of leftist who were also pro Judaism and pro settlements.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2009, 12:15:21 PM »
                                                         בס"ד

We had/have in Israel a few cases of leftist who were also pro Judaism and pro settlements.

Ben Gurion is an example of a pro-Settlement Leftie.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 12:24:04 PM »
                                                         בס"ד

I am not sure about Ben Gurion. He was ready to surrender the entire six day war's gains right after the war.

I was thinking of Nomi Shemer, Rechavam Zeevi, Yitzchak Tabenkin, Josef Trumpeldor, Alexander Zeid the last ones died before independence so it is a bit of a speculation what they would turn out to be post 1967.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2009, 12:26:30 PM »
                                                                     בס"ד

בס"ד

I am not sure about Ben Gurion. He was ready to surrender the entire six day war's gains right after the war.

I was thinking of Nomi Shemer, Rechavam Zeevi, Yitzchak Tabenkin, Josef Trumpeldor, Alexander Zeid the last ones died before independence so it is a bit of a speculation what they would turn out to be post 1967.

http://hayamin.org/forum/index.php/topic,829.0.html

I'm not sure if Shemer was a Leftie.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2009, 12:41:01 PM »
                                                                     בס"ד

בס"ד

I've read the article about Ben Gurion and still my impression is that he would go along with Moshe Dayan and Yigal Alon, and be willing to surrender pretty much everything.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2009, 12:44:29 PM »
                                                              בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

I've read the article about Ben Gurion and still my impression is that he would go along with Moshe Dayan and Yigal Alon, and be willing to surrender pretty much everything.

Ben Gurion himself said many times that there's no chances the Arabs would want true peace. Ben Gurion said that he would give up on lands only for true peace, and then he even said that he wouldn't support giving on lands for any kind of peace, fake or real.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2009, 12:52:08 PM »
                                                              בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

Ben Gurion himself said many times that there's no chances the Arabs would want true peace. Ben Gurion said that he would give up on lands only for true peace, and then he even said that he wouldn't support giving on lands for any kind of peace, fake or real.
Words like this aren't good enough. Not After Begin, Rabin and Peres (you know how they compete who build more settlements back in the mid 70s ?) , Sharon. Even Ben Gurion himself in 1956, declared his intention to keep the Sinai and then surrendered it entirely.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2009, 12:57:09 PM »
                                                                    בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

Words like this aren't good enough. Not After Begin, Rabin and Peres (you know how they compete who build more settlements back in the mid 70s ?) , Sharon. Even Ben Gurion himself in 1956, declared his intention to keep the Sinai and then surrendered it entirely.

This argument is fraud since Ben Gurion is known as the PM who have ignored world "pressure" from the very declaration of the State. In these days the Arabs really had the major ability to do to us what they want to do but he did it, he did what he had to do. I don't really believe him but I think that he thought he'd have economical benefits from the Sinai retreat (opinion proved to be wrong).

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2009, 01:07:43 PM »
                                                                    בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

This argument is fraud since Ben Gurion is known as the PM who have ignored world "pressure" from the very declaration of the State. In these days the Arabs really had the major ability to do to us what they want to do but he did it, he did what he had to do. I don't really believe him but I think that he thought he'd have economical benefits from the Sinai retreat (opinion proved to be wrong).
So you say that Ben Gurion was willing to forgo ideology (if he had any) ,for some short term material  gain.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2009, 01:26:19 PM »
                                                                            בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

So you say that Ben Gurion was willing to forgo ideology (if he had any) ,for some short term material  gain.

Yes. But once again he didn't do it for no "peace" with the Arabs, since the Six Days war it was known for any sane man that surrendering lands doesn't get any good.