Author Topic: ask christian4jews if you dare...  (Read 42615 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
ask christian4jews if you dare...
« on: December 29, 2009, 03:21:26 PM »
go on...

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: ask christian4jews if you dare...
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 04:20:33 PM »
Hi

What sort of Christian are you ?

That came wrong I think. What Christian subgroup do you belong to ?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 04:21:59 PM »
How did you discover JTF?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 04:32:15 PM »
                                                                        בס"ד

What is your opinion on the Missionaries around the world and especially those who work against Jewish communities around the world and Israel, or Jews generally?

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 11:48:19 AM »
Hi

What sort of Christian are you ?

That came wrong I think. What Christian subgroup do you belong to ?

none, its a personal belief..if i had to say it would be the school of craig winn. But i do not like how christianity become a organised religion, when in reality yeshua was just a poor man who wore rags...

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 11:49:56 AM »
How did you discover JTF?

i loved searching anto islam videos on islam, as at the time i was debating a muslim. I saw the chaim and craig winn videos. Then searched for more jtf videos and loved how chaim slated the black culture. So i joined the forum.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 11:54:33 AM »
                                                                        בס"ד

What is your opinion on the Missionaries around the world and especially those who work against Jewish communities around the world and Israel, or Jews generally?

obviously i was taught to "spread the word". but i realised that that actually put people off, by forcing my opinion on others, whether that be a atheist, a jewish person, etc. I now have a crucifix tattoed on my forearm, but i never actively tell people my religion.

So to answer your original question i think its wrong to force opinions apon people, inluding missionaries on jews. If people want to find out about yeshua they can  easily, whether it be local book shops of simply the internet..

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2009, 12:08:23 PM »
                                                                        בס"ד

obviously i was taught to "spread the word". but i realised that that actually put people off, by forcing my opinion on others, whether that be a atheist, a jewish person, etc. I now have a crucifix tattoed on my forearm, but i never actively tell people my religion.

So to answer your original question i think its wrong to force opinions apon people, inluding missionaries on jews. If people want to find out about yeshua they can  easily, whether it be local book shops of simply the internet..

You do realize that belief in the man-G-d is heresy in Judaism and we do not believe your 'yesha' was messiah, a savior, or anything aside from a bad Jew...

Hashem is incorporeal, he has no body... He is infinite, without beginning or end... Belief in 'jebus'  is diametrically opposed to the basic tenets of Judaism. Jews who know Judaism will never accept him as anything other than a heretic, and others don't even think that he existed.

Missionaries are evil because they attempt to turn a Jew away from the ONE TRUE G-D of Israel. It is a command to Jews to never pray to an intermediary, yet your 'savior' said that the only way to get 'redemption' is through Jebus... There are many proofs that Jebus was not Moshiach, he was not G-d, and he was teaching heresy to his followers.

PS: Tattooes are also forbidden in Judaism.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2009, 12:11:38 PM »
                                                                        בס"ד

You do realize that belief in the man-G-d is heresy in Judaism and we do not believe your 'yesha' was messiah, a savior, or anything aside from a bad Jew...

never said you did believe in jesus, i think the fact that the jewish faith doesnt have the new testament shows they do not believe in jesus as the messiah.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2009, 12:15:19 PM »
                                                                        בס"ד

never said you did believe in jesus, i think the fact that the jewish faith doesnt have the new testament shows they do not believe in jesus as the messiah.

It is also an insult to Judaism to refer to the Holy Torah as the "New Testament"... The covenant which Hashem made with the Jewish people at Sinai is forever, without end.... There is no such thing as a "New Testament", only the word of heretics...

Why did so many Jews get burned at the stake because they would not bow to the statue of the dead Jew on the cross? I am not blaming you, but dont expect religious Jews to accept your belief as righteous because according to our belief it is the ideology of Essau which the church and the gospel preach. You do know that the NT is full of antisemitism? But we at JTF try to get along so long as the non-Jews don't discuss their 'savior' or attempt to missionize.

When Moshiach comes the entire world will know it, and those who followed false messiahs will either drop their false beliefs, or be destroyed with the rest of the evil in the world.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2009, 12:23:21 PM »
Muman, no one is missionizing here.  Christians4Jews just said he's against missionizing. 

Now the fact that you and I are Jews means that we don't believe in Jesus or in any other intermediary.  That's just a given.  So I think we're all clear on the differences between the two religions. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2009, 12:24:50 PM »
Muman, no one is missionizing here.  Christians4Jews just said he's against missionizing. 

Now the fact that you and I are Jews means that we don't believe in Jesus or in any other intermediary.  That's just a given.  So I think we're all clear on the differences between the two religions. 

Ok,

I have no problem with that... Im sorry if I am coming off heavy on this issue...

Forgive me christian4jews if I appear upset at you, it is not you who I have an issue with..

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2009, 12:55:48 PM »
Also, I believe that Christians are allowed to get tatooes.  If I understand correctly, it just can't be of any pagan symbols.  At least that's what Dr. Brennan Fan told me. 

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2009, 01:12:09 PM »
I don't agree Lisa...

alot don't know about that scripture in the Torah about that.

but this is why we have so many "denominations" and they disagree on sooooo many things....

Arguing is fun. :dance: :::D :::D

Also, I believe that Christians are allowed to get tattoos.  If I understand correctly, it just can't be of any pagan symbols.  At least that's what Dr. Brennan Fan told me. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline looserivet

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2009, 01:32:50 PM »
                                                                        בס"ד

Hashem is incorporeal, he has no body... He is infinite, without beginning or end... Belief in 'jebus'  is diametrically opposed to the basic tenets of Judaism. Jews who know Judaism will never accept him as anything other than a heretic, and others don't even think that he existed.

Missionaries are evil because they attempt to turn a Jew away from the ONE TRUE G-D of Israel. It is a command to Jews to never pray to an intermediary, yet your 'savior' said that the only way to get 'redemption' is through Jebus... There are many proofs that Jebus was not Moshiach, he was not G-d, and he was teaching heresy to his followers.

I'm just wondering who "Jebus" is so did a quick google and found this http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jebus and was wondering what motives you had for using this word?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 03:08:39 PM by looserivet »

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2009, 01:36:08 PM »
                                                                        בס"ד

It is also an insult to Judaism to refer to the Holy Torah as the "New Testament"... The covenant which Hashem made with the Jewish people at Sinai is forever, without end.... There is no such thing as a "New Testament", only the word of heretics...

Why did so many Jews get burned at the stake because they would not bow to the statue of the dead Jew on the cross? I am not blaming you, but dont expect religious Jews to accept your belief as righteous because according to our belief it is the ideology of Essau which the church and the gospel preach. You do know that the NT is full of antisemitism? But we at JTF try to get along so long as the non-Jews don't discuss their 'savior' or attempt to missionize.

When Moshiach comes the entire world will know it, and those who followed false messiahs will either drop their false beliefs, or be destroyed with the rest of the evil in the world.

huh??i neve claimed the new testament was the torah, hence why i said the fact that the jews dont follow the "man god" is shown by the fact they dont follow the new testament.

As for the new testament being anti semitic, i nsee that to be honest. if people believing that a messiah coming earlier than what you believe in is antismeitisn then so be it.

The fact is that in my eyes jesus is a a jew, all his diciples were jews, the people that wrote the bible were jews..Again unless you count people believing in another messiah is antisemitism then  so be it..

I have alot of jewish blood in my family, and ive had to argue with so many atheists/muslims and even christians about their antisemitic thouhts.

So if anything i missionize in spreading the word about israel and who the land truely belongs to.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2009, 02:18:45 PM »
                                                                        בס"ד

I'm just wondering who "Jebus" is so did a quik google and found this http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jebus and was wondering what motives you had for using this word?

looserivet,

I am one who takes literally the commandment in Torah to blot out the name of a foreign g.o.d... Let me find that verse in Torah:

http://www.chabad.org/parshah/torahreading_cdo/aid/36235

Torah Reading for Re'eh
Deuteronomy 11:26-16:17

Chapter 12
1. These are the statutes and ordinances that you shall keep to perform in the land which the Lord G-d of your fathers gives you to possess all the days that you live on the earth.
2. You shall utterly destroy from all the places where the nations, that you shall possess, worshipped their gods, upon the lofty mountains and upon the hills, and under every lush tree.
3. And you shall tear down their altars, smash their monuments, burn their asherim with fire, cut down the graven images of their gods, and destroy their name from that place.
4. You shall not do so to the Lord, your G-d.

Rashis comment on this pasuk :
and destroy their name: By giving them disgraceful nicknames. What they call בֵּית גליא,“exalted temple,” [you] should call בֵּית כְּלִיָא,“dug out house,” what they call עַיִן כָּל,“the all-seeing eye,” [you] should call עַיִן קוֹץ “the thorn eye.” - [A.Z. 46a]

To a religious Jew we view the fact that christians believe that G-d could be a man as a form of idolatry, or worshiping foreign gods, called Avodah Zarah. If we use the name, which others ascribe divine power, then we transgress this mitzvah...

This is my understanding of this commandment...

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1019856/jewish/Text-of-Shabbat-Chol-Hamoed-Torah-Reading.htm

Exodus 34
11. Keep carefully what I am commanding you today: Lo! I will drive out from before you the Amorites and the Canaanites, the Hittites and the Perizzites, the Hivvites and the Jebusites. 12. Beware lest you form a covenant with the inhabitant(s) of the land into which you are coming, lest it become a snare in your midst. 13. But you shall demolish their altars, shatter their monuments, and cut down their sacred trees. 14. For you shall not prostrate yourself before another G-d, because the Lord, Whose Name is "Jealous One," is a jealous G-d. 15. Lest you form a covenant with the inhabitant(s) of the land, and they [the gentiles] go astray after their gods, and they offer sacrifices to their gods, and they invite you, and you eat of their slaughtering, 16. and you take of their daughters for your sons; then their daughters will go astray after their gods and lead your sons astray after their gods. 17. You shall not make molten gods for yourself.

http://www.jewishmag.com/92mag/jealousgod/jealousgod.htm
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 02:34:27 PM by muman613 »

Offline looserivet

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2009, 03:07:34 PM »
                                                                        בס"ד

I'm just wondering who "Jebus" is so did a quick google and found this http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jebus and was wondering what motives you had for using this word?

looserivet,

I am one who takes literally the commandment in Torah to blot out the name of a foreign g.o.d... Let me find that verse in Torah:

http://www.chabad.org/parshah/torahreading_cdo/aid/36235

Ok but to some Christians that is very insulting, Jesus is not a God, he is our מָשִׁיחַ. Anyhow I can see why you might not want to call him Jesus but to call him from a character from "The Simpson's" is quite demeaning. Could you not have called him "son of Mary, son of Joseph and Mary, the famous son of Nazareth" etc etc.

Moshe92

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2009, 03:11:16 PM »
looserivet, I doubt Muman knew that he was using a term from the Simpsons. Lets just drop this conversation.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2009, 04:50:53 PM »
Christian4Jews, do you ever get tired of how some Jews try to make people who want to be their friends into enemies, and then act upset because there are so many anti-Semites in the world?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2009, 05:03:38 PM »

:clap:

Christian4Jews, do you ever get tired of how some Jews try to make people who want to be their friends into enemies, and then act upset because there are so many anti-Semites in the world?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2009, 05:22:47 PM »
looserivet, I doubt Muman knew that he was using a term from the Simpsons. Lets just drop this conversation.

This is true... I don't watch the simpsons... But I know the characters, but I never heard of a Jebus... That is not my intention... i just attempted to use a name which is not the accepted name... Im sorry if it seems offensive, so I do try to avoid getting in these kinds of discussions.

Once again I apologize and I don't harbor any bad feelings about you, but as this is a forum which tries to attract Jews and foster Jewish religious zionism, I think that discussion of other theologies should take place elsewhere, lest a Jew be lured off the path of Jewish belief, and the Jewish heritage. This is my only goal.

What others believe is their own choice, and Judaism is not a proselytizing belief. I hope that you do not believe that we don't appreciate the zionist beliefs of non-Jews, you should know that we do and are grateful.... But I am, as most here, are ardently fighting against assimilation in America which is ravaging the Jewish communities.

Let me leave this conversation to others...

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2009, 05:51:56 PM »

i am actually. Luckily chaim, who is the one that really matters is very respectful towards christians. Often praises the christian serbs. praises craig winn, huckabee, srah palin etc. So it is chaim that keeps me on this forum, not the likes of ron and muman, who slate non jewish beliefs. Then if you even debate how its offensive call you a "missionizer".

I thin the likes of ron and muman need to realise that some of the biggest contributers are christians.

IMO its called the jewish task force because, chaim hopefully one day will be prime minister. but im sure there is one interview where he says most of his movement were christians and not jews.

This forum use to be about joining togather, whether it you are indian, jewish or christian against the evils of islam and black culture etc. Now there seems to be a real us and them divide with the gentiles and the jewish members. Which is a shame.

Offline looserivet

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2009, 06:06:43 PM »
I'm here for one reason only, to help educate myself and others as to the clear and present danger that faces all of us here. I am surprised though that even here people don't seem to have woken up to the horror that we face. I genuinely believe that if America ceases to support Israel or any western nation with Nukes falls to Islam then it will be game over for Israel. and then you will see the second Jewish holocaust in Europe.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2009, 06:13:30 PM »
I'm here for one reason only, to help educate myself and others as to the clear and present danger that faces all of us here. I am surprised though that even here people don't seem to have woken up to the horror that we face. I genuinely believe that if America ceases to support Israel or any western nation with Nukes falls to Islam then it will be game over for Israel. and then you will see the second Jewish holocaust in Europe.

exactly, chaim missionizes on the truth about third world culture  infecting western countries like america, uk and israel. This is what needs to be spread. Chaims message.

That video that chaim did on "i not a [censored]" was so funny...