Author Topic: ask christian4jews if you dare...  (Read 42631 times)

Offline looserivet

• Junior JTFer
Re: ask christian4jews if you dare...
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2009, 06:53:55 PM »
I'm here for one reason only, to help educate myself and others as to the clear and present danger that faces all of us here. I am surprised though that even here people don't seem to have woken up to the horror that we face. I genuinely believe that if America ceases to support Israel or any western nation with Nukes falls to Islam then it will be game over for Israel. and then you will see the second Jewish holocaust in Europe.

exactly, chaim missionizes on the truth about third world culture  infecting western countries like america, uk and israel. This is what needs to be spread. Chaims message.

That video that chaim did on "i not a schvartza" was so funny...

Have you a link?

Moshe92

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2009, 09:11:33 PM »
I'm here for one reason only, to help educate myself and others as to the clear and present danger that faces all of us here. I am surprised though that even here people don't seem to have woken up to the horror that we face. I genuinely believe that if America ceases to support Israel or any western nation with Nukes falls to Islam then it will be game over for Israel. and then you will see the second Jewish holocaust in Europe.

exactly, chaim missionizes on the truth about third world culture  infecting western countries like america, uk and israel. This is what needs to be spread. Chaims message.

That video that chaim did on "i not a schvartza" was so funny...

Have you a link?

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2009, 08:26:12 AM »
Christian4Jews, do you ever get tired of how some Jews try to make people who want to be their friends into enemies, and then act upset because there are so many anti-Semites in the world?
Look Rubystars, if you are talking about Ron he is not even here to answer your accusations. I think that those "some Jews" you are talking about don't make you your enemy, they just don't want your friendship or support. It's not nice nor polite and I don't like this behavior either. I can tell you though, that this approach is better than (and possibly a reaction to) the "Koochy koochy koo Mr Jesse Jackson, please don't hate us".

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2009, 08:44:20 AM »
Christian4Jews, do you ever get tired of how some Jews try to make people who want to be their friends into enemies, and then act upset because there are so many anti-Semites in the world?
Look Rubystars, if you are talking about Ron he is not even here to answer your accusations. I think that those "some Jews" you are talking about don't make you your enemy, they just don't want your friendship or support. It's not nice nor polite and I don't like this behavior either. I can tell you though, that this approach is better than (and possibly a reaction to) the "Koochy koochy koo Mr Jesse Jackson, please don't hate us".

Zelhar, I don't believe Rubystars is talking about Ron. She is just talking about "some Jews" in general and I have to agree with her! I don't understand WHY some are so defensive and automatically ASSUME that Christians are here to prosteletize and converty Jews to Christianity! WE are ALL here for the SAME REASON! If no one "gets" that by now, then they shouldn't be here, plain and simple. I don't know about you, but I want everyone here's friendship and support and I sure hope they want mine too, because in these times, we truly NEED each other. :fist:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2009, 09:05:36 AM »
no one going to ask me questions :(

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2009, 09:12:49 AM »

Zelhar, I don't believe Rubystars is talking about Ron. She is just talking about "some Jews" in general and I have to agree with her! I don't understand WHY some are so defensive and automatically ASSUME that Christians are here to prosteletize and converty Jews to Christianity! WE are ALL here for the SAME REASON! If no one "gets" that by now, then they shouldn't be here, plain and simple. I don't know about you, but I want everyone here's friendship and support and I sure hope they want mine too, because in these times, we truly NEED each other. :fist:
Arksis I share your goals of forming a united front to defend all of our respective countries against Islam. But this is an open forum and anyone can register to here. The core members here, as well as the admins and mods are all in favor of cooperation between gentiles and Jews. I don't really understand what's the point of complaining about "some Jews" in general. You can find in any large group "some subgroup" who are "so and so".

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2009, 09:14:48 AM »
I am scared to ask anything and bring on the wrath of Jebus  :::D Now I have to get a Jebus idol for my collection and I don't know where to find one :'(
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 09:25:12 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2009, 09:25:59 AM »
I must apologize for diverging this thread.

You said you have Jewish ancestors, can you be a little more explicit ?

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2009, 12:10:34 PM »
I am scared to ask anything and bring on the wrath of Jebus  :::D Now I have to get a Jebus idol for my collection and I don't know where to find one :'(

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2009, 12:13:48 PM »

Arksis I share your goals of forming a united front to defend all of our respective countries against Islam. But this is an open forum and anyone can register to here. The core members here, as well as the admins and mods are all in favor of cooperation between gentiles and Jews. I don't really understand what's the point of complaining about "some Jews" in general. You can find in any large group "some subgroup" who are "so and so".

I'm so sorry Zelhar, I guess some of us are little more sensitive than others and take things personally. You are right that some are "so and so", but I have always accepted others, whether I like their beliefs are not, because I learn from them and sometimes we become great friends.

I also apologize to Christian4Jews for getting us off track here.
Meir Kahane

Offline looserivet

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2009, 03:15:37 PM »

Yes, what got you interested in JTF and where in the UK do you hail from? Me I'm from Liverpool and I need some new wheels for my car so if you could provide your post code that would be supper!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2009, 06:26:37 PM »

I love your posts :)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2009, 06:28:20 PM »
I tell you what Zelhar I will make a deal with all the anti-Christian Jews here. I would be perfectly willing to accept the fact that they hate Christians and don't want them as friends, on the condition that they never complain about Christian anti-Semitism again. If you want us as friends welcome us, if you don't want us as friends then don't complain about Christian enemies.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2009, 06:59:36 PM »
yes, good point.

I tell you what Zelhar I will make a deal with all the anti-Christian Jews here. I would be perfectly willing to accept the fact that they hate Christians and don't want them as friends, on the condition that they never complain about Christian anti-Semitism again. If you want us as friends welcome us, if you don't want us as friends then don't complain about Christian enemies.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2010, 02:52:10 AM »
Let me try to understand what you say- First thing you must understand that you can't ask any Jew to stop complaining, that's like asking him to stop being Jews, its in our blood to complain and complain about everything.

Now Anti-Christian Jews don't want Christian as friends. They also tend to have chutzpa to say that in your face- how they don't believe you and what they think of your faith etc. So you can't be friends but you still don't have to fight. Basically these guys ask you to leave them alone and then they want come to you.

On the other way, the Anti-Jewish Christians, they will come to us Jews of every variety, they will try to convert us, or condemn us, or inquisite us, or burn us at the stake. I just can't see the symmetry.

Besides Ruby, I thought as a Christian aren't you supposed to give the other cheek and stuff like that ?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2010, 04:31:57 AM »
fyi, many Christians have been burned at the stake.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2010, 06:25:52 AM »
fyi, many Christians have been burned at the stake.
Yes but who burned them.

Offline looserivet

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2010, 08:57:21 AM »
First thing you must understand that you can't ask any Jew to stop complaining, that's like asking him to stop being Jews, its in our blood to complain and complain about everything.

Well no wonder we have so many schizophrenics in the UK, it's not the done thing in the UK to complain even when we should. That's why we get appalling levels of service. British Jews must be in a right quandary :dance:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2010, 05:38:50 PM »
Let me try to understand what you say- First thing you must understand that you can't ask any Jew to stop complaining, that's like asking him to stop being Jews, its in our blood to complain and complain about everything.

I have to admit this made me laugh even though it is stereotypical.  ;D

Now Anti-Christian Jews don't want Christian as friends. They also tend to have chutzpa to say that in your face- how they don't believe you and what they think of your faith etc. So you can't be friends but you still don't have to fight. Basically these guys ask you to leave them alone and then they want come to you.

On the other way, the Anti-Jewish Christians, they will come to us Jews of every variety, they will try to convert us, or condemn us, or inquisite us, or burn us at the stake. I just can't see the symmetry.

Besides Ruby, I thought as a Christian aren't you supposed to give the other cheek and stuff like that ?

I think when people are nasty to Christians on a personal level, we are, ideally, supposed to forgive them.  What irritates me is the hypocrisy. If you dont' like anti-Semites, then why turn people who don't want to be anti-Semitic away?

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2010, 05:39:31 PM »

uncle and cousins...

Moshe92

« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2010, 05:51:09 PM »

uncle and cousins...

Do you actually have Jewish blood, or did some of your aunts and cousins intermarry with Jews?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2010, 06:10:43 PM »

I think when people are nasty to Christians on a personal level, we are, ideally, supposed to forgive them.  What irritates me is the hypocrisy. If you dont' like anti-Semites, then why turn people who don't want to be anti-Semitic away?
Exactly. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2010, 11:42:26 PM »

Exactly. 

I tried to explain that within real and historical context there is no symetry between "anti-semitic Christian" and "anti-christian Jew". The former seeks to either convert or destroy the Jews, while the latter wants no contact and no cooperation with Christians.

A Jew such as you describe as anti-Christian, is one who anyway assumes that you are all anti-semites already so he doesn't think he is creating any new enemy, but at most unmask an existing one.

So I would understand why a Christian would back off and not offer any support to Jews when facing such attitude from some of the people he offered his friendship, but I don't think this is reason for him/her to transform from philo-semitic to anti-semitic.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2010, 02:29:17 AM »
I tried to explain that within real and historical context there is no symetry between "anti-semitic Christian" and "anti-christian Jew". The former seeks to either convert or destroy the Jews, while the latter wants no contact and no cooperation with Christians.

I tried to explain but maybe I just am not very good at it. What I am trying to get at, is that it's just plain stupid to push someone away and reject their friendship, then complain because that person is not your friend.

A Jew such as you describe as anti-Christian, is one who anyway assumes that you are all anti-semites already so he doesn't think he is creating any new enemy, but at most unmask an existing one.

Even if that were true, the hateful attitude I've seen toward Christians is likely to ensure that anti-Semitic "Christians" are more likely to stay that way rather than come to their senses. It's only human nature not to want to be a punching bag.

So I would understand why a Christian would back off and not offer any support to Jews when facing such attitude from some of the people he offered his friendship, but I don't think this is reason for him/her to transform from philo-semitic to anti-semitic.

There is no excuse for hating Jewish people but as you suggested it can and will decrease open support if Christians are treated like punching bags. However I think there is also a danger of making people hate Jews if they have bad experiences that to them portray Jews as hateful people, even if they don't see the whole picture.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2010, 02:41:17 AM »
I just wish we could all get along... :(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל