Author Topic: ask christian4jews if you dare...  (Read 42630 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Re: ask christian4jews if you dare...
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2010, 08:40:44 AM »
no one going to ask me questions :(
I must apologize for diverging this thread.

You said you have Jewish ancestors, can you be a little more explicit ?

uncle and cousins...

Do you actually have Jewish blood, or did some of your aunts and cousins intermarry with Jews?

i personally dont have any jewish blood, mines scottish and italian, but as you rightly say i have alot of jews in my family through intermarridge etc.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2010, 09:17:20 AM »
Christians4Jews, first of all, sorry for hijacking your thread! Second of all, what do you think is the best strategy for defeating world wide Islam?

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2010, 03:20:38 PM »
So Christians4Jews and Christians4Jews ONLY  :::D

How old are you? (Most men don't post their age......they're like us women!)
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2010, 04:33:40 PM »
Christians4Jews, first of all, sorry for hijacking your thread! Second of all, what do you think is the best strategy for defeating world wide Islam?

by education. I rmemeber chaim and craig winn saying 90 percent of america was kkk at one time, then when everyone learnt what it was actually about, the vast majority left it...

No such thing as a moderate muslim, if you are, you will go to hell and get punished more than christians and jews according to islam...

So i would make it public that mohammed was a paedophile that had sex with a 6 year old, killed thousadns of innocent jewish children and women and genwinely was horrific...

I actually think people are slowly losing patients, even my ultra pc brother who use to brown nose islam is waking up its a unevolved backward culture...hopefully the we will wake up before  its to late...

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2010, 04:34:16 PM »

25 years old...

Offline looserivet

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2010, 09:40:27 PM »

25 years old...

I'm sorry but you can't use 25 and old in the same sentence!

Offline looserivet

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2010, 09:45:28 PM »
So i would make it public that mohammed was a pedophile that had sex with a 6 year old,

Oh come on, he wasn't a pervert you know! He only Married her when she was 6 and waited till she was 9 to have sex with her. Tsk and you almost had me convinced he was a pervert then.

That is sarcasm BTW!

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2010, 06:24:40 AM »
^^^ahahaha

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2010, 07:50:44 AM »
christian4jews do you seriously think you can educate muslims, I mean how can you compete with the education they received from their home, their mosques, the madrassas, and the Islamic media ? These people can't be educated, maybe some can be deprogrammed.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2010, 10:56:16 AM »
christian4jews do you seriously think you can educate muslims, I mean how can you compete with the education they received from their home, their mosques, the madrassas, and the Islamic media ? These people can't be educated, maybe some can be deprogrammed.

very true...but i was thinkig more in europe. England white christians are still the majority, and with the continually slating of islam in the media, will make even the most liberal despise muslims. As chaim said about a girl/marries a non jew in israel, they wouldnt want to live in israel.

Same will be the case, if they are true muslims they will leave. I will even teach the western world  about the technique of them openingly lying to protect islam...

Obviously i would carpet bomb iran. I would also airstrike on saudi arabia. May not be popular but i can guarentee you would see reduced terrorism.

I would also stop foreign aid to israel and give them grounds to do whatever they wanted to the middle eastern hell holes..

PLus i would make us energy independant as well..

So you have the western world on your side..., you would eradicate many muslims, and you would starve them of their wealth..

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2010, 04:45:00 PM »
To christian4jews why would European leaders allow 40 million muslims into Europe? If social welfare checks were stopped do you think these muzzie creatures would leave Europe
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2010, 05:48:41 PM »
To christian4jews why would European leaders allow 40 million muslims into Europe? If social welfare checks were stopped do you think these muzzie creatures would leave Europe

its incredible how europe have let islam get this far...but incredibly i do see a light at the end of the tunnell, i.e with that new conservative guy from holland and english defence leagues etc...

well its a start...as for your oringinal question, yes..im sure they would go back to their hellholes..

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2010, 04:21:48 PM »
Dear Christian4jews, you had said earlier in the thread that you don't follow any particular denomination. I feel the same way. What do you believe about the method of baptism? Some sects believe in full immersion, others believe in pouring the water, and others believe in sprinkling water.

I personally think that any method is ok as long as it's done sincerely, however I prefer full immersion baptism because that's how I believe that Jesus was baptised, and that's how I chose to be baptised.

What do you think on this issue?

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2010, 03:16:52 PM »
Dear Christian4jews, you had said earlier in the thread that you don't follow any particular denomination. I feel the same way. What do you believe about the method of baptism? Some sects believe in full immersion, others believe in pouring the water, and others believe in sprinkling water.

I personally think that any method is ok as long as it's done sincerely, however I prefer full immersion baptism because that's how I believe that Jesus was baptised, and that's how I chose to be baptised.

What do you think on this issue?

nail on the head....how jesus did it is how we should do it..