Author Topic: Senator Max Baucus Drunk / Intoxicated on Senate Floor - Shouts Down Wicker  (Read 576 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Senator Max Baucus, Democrat from Montana Drunk on the US Senate Floor debating National health Care   

:::D :::D :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
That is hilarious....

I can't believe that is the kind of stuff which goes on in our nations capitol.

The low levels to which we have sunk... That guy should have been pulled over and given a sobriety test... What was with his flinging his arms around like that? Maybe he didn't take his meds?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
That is hilarious....

The low levels to which we have sunk... That guy should have been pulled over and given a sobriety test... What was with his flinging his arms around like that? Maybe he didn't take his meds?

He drunk schnapps - it is obvious.  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
That is hilarious....

He drunk schnapps - it is obvious.  ;D

Mmmmm... Back in my younger days I used to love Peppermint Schnaps on ice, on a cold day... It warms you up right away...

I also loved how he kept on trying to say Bipartisan, and fouled it up several times....

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
When it comes to being drunk in public,    Max Baucus was attempting to top his friend Ted Kennedy:

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
When it comes to being drunk in public,    Max Baucus was attempting to top his friend Ted Kennedy:

Ha ha ha  :::D