Author Topic: Datiyot girls strip-searched by Israeli beasts  (Read 2558 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Datiyot girls strip-searched by Israeli beasts
« on: December 31, 2009, 01:22:37 PM »
Israeli police beasts strip-search datiyots http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1139049.html

« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 06:32:53 AM by wonga66 »

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Datiyot strip searched
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 02:47:25 PM »
They entered a "restricted area" what do they expect? I would certainly hope that ANYONE would be strip searched that was trying to come near me! They weren't "searched" until they went to the detaining area, where I think everyone should be anyway, how do we know they didn't have bombs strapped to them to kill people? Geeze! I am so sick of it all! >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Re: Datiyots strip-searched by Israeli beasts
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 03:52:02 PM »
A goodly % of the grey-uniformed Israeli police "stormtrooper" units are gentile Druze, Bedouins, Circassians, Arabs, non-Jewish Ethiopics, and reputedly Turks & Ukrainians flown in when necessary, as Jewish police are not viewed as being tough, ruthless or reliable enough against their brother and sister Jews and Jewesses!

« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 06:33:20 AM by wonga66 »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 04:31:12 PM »
They entered a "restricted area" what do they expect? I would certainly hope that ANYONE would be strip searched that was trying to come near me! They weren't "searched" until they went to the detaining area, where I think everyone should be anyway, how do we know they didn't have bombs strapped to them to kill people? Geeze! I am so sick of it all! >:(

You do understand these were minor Jewish girls who were stip searched?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Datiyots strip searched by Israeli police beasts
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2009, 05:02:04 PM »
I'd like to see Lewinsky, Bara(c)k, Holemert, and Hitler strip-searched by black inmates in a maximum-security prison's shower.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2009, 10:58:39 PM »

What does being a minor have to do with anything? Do you know how many young women killed our troops in Vietnam? MANY! I never trust OR feel sorry for the enemy, they certainly don't of us.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Moshe92

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2009, 11:19:40 PM »

What does being a minor have to do with anything? Do you know how many young women killed our troops in Vietnam? MANY! I never trust OR feel sorry for the enemy, they certainly don't of us.

What!? How are young Jewish girls our enemy?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2010, 12:01:01 AM »
Moshe92,   the situation in Israel is an exception,   not the norm.     In most situations,   what arksis mentioned applies.   Including what she mentioned regarding Vietnam.   Israel is a unique situation,  in that the Jewish Settlers are the heroic people and the police are too often working against those who believe in Israel's biblical destiny.   As a result,   it's understandable for people learning about the situation in Israel picturing it like a more conventional situation. 

One of the major benefits that JTF provides it gives all of us with the opportunity to have a much better idea what's really going on in Israel.     Believe me,   I learned PLENTY that I was previously not aware of before seeing Chaim's videos and reading many of the threads here on the English Forum.    Thank you for your efforts here,   on the Hebrew Forum,  and on Zootube.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 12:19:31 AM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Moshe92

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2010, 08:57:49 AM »
Moshe92,   the situation in Israel is an exception,   not the norm.     In most situations,   what arksis mentioned applies.   Including what she mentioned regarding Vietnam.   Israel is a unique situation,  in that the Jewish Settlers are the heroic people and the police are too often working against those who believe in Israel's biblical destiny.   As a result,   it's understandable for people learning about the situation in Israel picturing it like a more conventional situation. 

One of the major benefits that JTF provides it gives all of us with the opportunity to have a much better idea what's really going on in Israel.     Believe me,   I learned PLENTY that I was previously not aware of before seeing Chaim's videos and reading many of the threads here on the English Forum.    Thank you for your efforts here,   on the Hebrew Forum,  and on Zootube.

OK. Thanks for your efforts on this forum.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2010, 09:15:58 AM »
Oh good grief, I DO apologize! I didn't realize they were young Jewish girls until now. That's what I get for "rushing" through my reading! I thought they were fakestinian girls! THAT is what I was applying everything I said to. Please forgive me for being too quick to judge! :'(
Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Datiyots strip-searched by Israeli police beasts
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2010, 09:23:54 AM »
A goodly % of the grey-uniformed Israeli police "stormtrooper" units are gentile Druze, Bedouins, Circassians, Arabs, non-Jewish Ethiopics, and reputedly Turks & Ukrainians flown in when necessary, as Jewish police are not viewed as being tough, ruthless or reliable enough against their brother and sister Jews and Jewesses!

I wish it was true but if you ever see the names and areas these Bolshevik nazis live in  among all the above mentioned in complaints to the court they're Jewish scum.BTW Circassians are very decent people
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2010, 01:34:38 PM »
Once again look at the age group, that was totally uncalled for I would sue too. >:(
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2010, 05:23:44 PM »
Gormless, vacant Israeli soldierettes look lamely on as they expel youths saying good-bye to G-d given Gaza, with "Jew will not expel Jew" vainly emblazened on their backs.

Rest assured, 'nominal Jews' will again be expelling real Jews in the future! That is the tafkid of the Erev Rav and their nominally Orthodox Erev Zeir lackeys: to dispossess the Jew from his heartland in Yesha, and to keep the two Moshiachs separated.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 05:35:18 PM by wonga66 »

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Re: Datiyot girls strip-searched by Israeli police beasts
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2010, 06:05:06 PM »
Against Israeli police brutes, there's not much even a R.Kahane could do!

It's a shtikel miracle that he was never badly injured by them.
Today's police are much worse.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Re: Datiyot girls strip-searched by Israeli police beasts
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2010, 11:47:23 PM »
"To every Jew, a .22."  If the IDF want to instigate a civil war by humiliating Jewish girls, bring it.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2010, 01:24:33 AM »

Bull.   There are Jews doing this and they are traitors.   As to the person who said what did the girls expect, I can't believe I'm hearing that on this site!?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2010, 02:04:19 AM »

Bull.   There are Jews doing this and they are traitors.   As to the person who said what did the girls expect, I can't believe I'm hearing that on this site!?

KWRBT,     arksis mentioned later on in this thread that she read the article quickly and as a result misread what was written in the article.     

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2010, 02:16:27 AM »
Oh good grief, I DO apologize! I didn't realize they were young Jewish girls until now. That's what I get for "rushing" through my reading! I thought they were fakestinian girls! THAT is what I was applying everything I said to. Please forgive me for being too quick to judge! :'(

arksis,   no need to be concerned.    Inadvertent mistakes happen to everyone.         I know as well as anyone that if everyone was as supportive of Israel as you are,    the world would be a FAR better place. 

Getting back to what I mentioned earlier in the thread,    I'm confident that there are people who come to JTF who are supportive of Israel but aren't aware of what the Israeli government is doing to make life difficult for the heroic Jews of Judea and Samaria............... who are doing everything possible for Israel to reach the destiny that G-d wants.      It's important that all of us are careful that we don't jump to conclusions. 

A major part of what I believe JTF should continue to do is try to educate those who want the best for Israel but have not been exposed to the realities of the leftist establishment that has continued to control Israel.     And that the PHONY RIGHT in Israel,   including the current government,  is arguably more dangerous than the Labor and Kadima Parties.       

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Datiyot girls strip-searched by Israeli beasts
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2010, 09:57:31 AM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2010, 06:02:55 PM »
Thanks so much for your understanding eb22, I really appreciate your support, as well.
Meir Kahane

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2010, 08:49:06 PM »
 :o