Author Topic: Black Muslim tries to murder Mr. Westergaard, policemen & little grandchild  (Read 616 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Thank G-d, the quranimal was unable to break the door of the bathroom with his axe, where Mr. Westergaard and his 5 year old granddaughter were hiding. All the time, Mr. Westergaard said to the newspaper Ylands Posten, the Muslim screamed "blood blood blood" while trying to get in the bathroom. Then the police came to rescue him, but the quranimal instantly attacked the policemen with his axe and a knife. The Muslim was shot in the leg and arrested.

This happened not in Mumbai, but in the middle of Europe. Now the Danish authorities say, that they suspected the Muslim of beeing an al-kaida member, but they had not enough evidence to deport him.

We all need the transfer of the Muslims before it is too late.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/01/danish-cartoonist-westeragaards-muslim-assassin-involved-in-islamic-plot-to-kill-hillary-clinton.html

http://www.theage.com.au/world/intruder-shot-at-home-of-danish-cartoonist-20100102-lmid.html?autostart=1

P.S.: The Muslim claimed through his lawyer, that he didn't want to murder anybody. Yes of cause.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Why did they shoot him in the leg? They should have shot him in the brain or heart.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
F*CK ALL SOMALIAN DOGS.. I hate SOmalians they are a race of pigs.. I wish we would help the EThiopians exterminate this race of rodents and desert savages. Somalians do not hing mroe the world except create terror, cause war and if they get any job, its being a pirate to seize ships and make our seas miserable and unsafe.

NUKE SOMALIA!!!!! 
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
F*CK ALL SOMALIAN DOGS.. I hate SOmalians they are a race of pigs.. I wish we would help the EThiopians exterminate this race of rodents and desert savages. Somalians do not hing mroe the world except create terror, cause war and if they get any job, its being a pirate to seize ships and make our seas miserable and unsafe.

NUKE SOMALIA!!!!! 

Wow I mean yeah that pig should be killed too but to say that anyone from Somalia to be killed is very harsh don't you think? I mean I doubt every Somalian is evil and don't get me wrong there are a huge number that are very bad but not 100% of them. What about Ayaan Hirsi Ali? She is a Somalian and we all know what she is known for. Anyways I'm glad this punk was stopped in a nick of time.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Wow I mean yeah that pig should be killed too but to say that anyone from Somalia to be killed is very harsh don't you think?

You're right!   Kill 99% of the people from Somalia, spare the few decent human beings who were unfortuante enough to be born there and have some morals.

I mean I doubt every Somalian is evil and don't get me wrong there are a huge number that are very bad but not 100% of them.
Somalians live near me.. They are Jew haters , un civilzed. The Ethopians avoid them, as they hate Ethiopians and claim all of Ethiopia belogns to them, same way the arabs claim how all of Israel belongs to them.    Somalians are the worst scum in Africa.  Although they are arabanoids.. sub-arabs and the arabs love to use them as cheap martyrs, since there blood is worth less to them than arab blood.

I think 99.9% of Somalians are scum and to hell with them.  Sorry that you don't agree.  THey are also causing lot of crime in USA and are total free-loaders, coming to USA as refugees, robbing, stealing and demanding more and more hard-earned tax money to finance their lives of welfare and laziness.    When they don't get what they want, they go crazy like animals and only have hatred for anyone who doesn't agree with them.

They are wild arabized negros, the worst of both worlds.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I agree with DTI.

Today the Somalian Muslims have hijacked a British ship: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_world/view/1028220/1/.html

and the worst is, more and more Somalis are travelling through the southern border to Mexico into the USA.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/wire/sns-ap-us-immigration-the-back-door,0,2287189.story
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
Wow I mean yeah that pig should be killed too but to say that anyone from Somalia to be killed is very harsh don't you think?

You're right!   Kill 99% of the people from Somalia, spare the few decent human beings who were unfortuante enough to be born there and have some morals.

I mean I doubt every Somalian is evil and don't get me wrong there are a huge number that are very bad but not 100% of them.
Somalians live near me.. They are Jew haters , un civilzed. The Ethopians avoid them, as they hate Ethiopians and claim all of Ethiopia belogns to them, same way the arabs claim how all of Israel belongs to them.    Somalians are the worst scum in Africa.  Although they are arabanoids.. sub-arabs and the arabs love to use them as cheap martyrs, since there blood is worth less to them than arab blood.

I think 99.9% of Somalians are scum and to hell with them.  Sorry that you don't agree.  THey are also causing lot of crime in USA and are total free-loaders, coming to USA as refugees, robbing, stealing and demanding more and more hard-earned tax money to finance their lives of welfare and laziness.    When they don't get what they want, they go crazy like animals and only have hatred for anyone who doesn't agree with them.

They are wild arabized negros, the worst of both worlds.

Yeah I understand what you mean now. Thanks for respecting my opinion and yeah I guess you are right many of them are scums.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
The Danish Police are too P.C. in the  U.S. i was taught if you shoot ,shoot to kill
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03