Author Topic: Religion of Peace???  (Read 2383 times)

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
Religion of Peace???
« on: January 03, 2010, 02:25:02 AM »
One of the things that I have been trying to tell the readers of my website is that when the Politiks and the left leaning press says that Islam is a religion of peace they are of course lying, but it is a half lie if you think about it. Now, read on before you judge me, okay?

When they say that they are a religion of peace it is said in futuristic terms. What they are really saying is that when all of the infidels are either killed, converted or enslaved, then there will be peace in the world; peace by their standards of course.

This could mean only one thing. The Politiks and the press are sold out to the Muslims and they're trying to condition the public to believe that Islam is at present a religion of peace. They're practicing exactly what their first fuhrer taught; that if you tell a lie long enough, people will eventually believe it; and that they are apt to believe a big lie rather than a small lie. Islam is nothing but Naziism with new gift wrapping.

I applaud the makers of the JTF website for their efforts and I thank them for allowing me to join.
Shalom Alechiem!! David Ben Yakov
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Religion of Peace???
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 08:56:25 AM »
It's not a religion of peace. They're playing taiquyya if they say it is.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline stevefromqueens

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 10:08:33 AM »
Amen to that.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 09:02:31 PM »
I agree.  i think what they are doing is very dangerous. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline jdamn

• Junior JTFer
    • The Force of Reason
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2010, 09:31:12 PM »
Here's yer sign: Bomb found next to Koran in Texas:
"Fight for human rights. Kill terrorists." - Col. Ralph Peters http://theforceofreason.com/

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 11:53:43 AM »
One of the things that I have been trying to tell the readers of my website is that when the Politiks and the left leaning press says that Islam is a religion of peace they are of course lying, but it is a half lie if you think about it. Now, read on before you judge me, okay?

When they say that they are a religion of peace it is said in futuristic terms. What they are really saying is that when all of the infidels are either killed, converted or enslaved, then there will be peace in the world; peace by their standards of course.

This could mean only one thing. The Politiks and the press are sold out to the Muslims and they're trying to condition the public to believe that Islam is at present a religion of peace. They're practicing exactly what their first fuhrer taught; that if you tell a lie long enough, people will eventually believe it; and that they are apt to believe a big lie rather than a small lie. Islam is nothing but Naziism with new gift wrapping.

I applaud the makers of the JTF website for their efforts and I thank them for allowing me to join.
Shalom Alechiem!! David Ben Yakov

Welcome to the JTF! 
Excellent choice of words  ~~> Islam is nothing but Naziism with new gift wrapping.