Author Topic: How the Muslims make India suffer  (Read 701 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
How the Muslims make India suffer
« on: January 07, 2010, 11:00:13 AM »
Shocking documentation about the evil deeds of the Muslims in India.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: How the Muslims make India suffer
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 12:25:48 PM »
An eye opener, except for the blinds.... 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 02:49:58 PM »
This is just awful! I feel so sorry for the Hindu people! This has been happening for many many years. I can't believe that other countries have not learned from what's happened to India. I guess if it's not in your own backyard and doesn't affect you at the moment, people could care less. Now we will ALL pay, no matter how much we've yelled and screamed about it.  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 06:33:13 PM »
Muslims make every country suffer not just India.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2010, 11:58:43 PM »
Muslims have murdered over 80 million Hindus since Mohamed decided to start Islam.

India and Israel have been getting closer and closer militarily, a $270 million military defense equipment contract has gone through.

India is a natural ally for Israel in the War on Terror.

There is no instance of Muslims significantly bettering a society in any meaningful way anywhere they have mass migrated.  The greatest thing Islam has ever done for society is copying the documents of the West during the "dark ages", and I am 1/2 way believing this might be a taqiyya based claim.  Xerox.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 12:38:06 AM »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2010, 01:36:41 AM »
In-spite of the worst heaps of massacres on them, the Hindus survived only because of their widespread unyielding warriors, their huge population and due to their unbending faith and knowledge in their ultimate victory over local and global Muslam.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.