Author Topic: Minarets banned in Germany  (Read 834 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Minarets banned in Germany
« on: January 05, 2010, 05:57:10 AM »
Now we have a minaret ban in Germany. All over Germany the government demolish Minarets.
It happened in a sudden. Big Trucks were in cities like Hamburg, Berlin or Munich. Everywhere was the police to protect the people. Violent Muslims attacked the police. Already more than 100 arrested people. Some people are still in the minarets to try to stop the demolishing. But the police invade inside the mosque and arrested those who wanted to stop the police / the demolishing of the minaret. Imamas are talking about racism and nazism in Germany.

This is in Hamburg

Berlin

Hundreds of people are on the streets do protest.

That article from me was written to show you my fantasies. It maybe happen in the future. The pictures are not from demolishing a minaret, it were new ones or old ones to renovate. I am sorry, this is just a satire but it can be true!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Minarets banned in Germany
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 06:33:01 AM »
I thought for a minute how could the Govt make such a fast decision.I was very happy for a second
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 06:57:35 AM »
It would have been a great story. They should also remove minarets everywhere else.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 08:02:04 AM »
Wow! And here I was thinking that people have FINALLY come to their senses! This should be happening in ALL non muzzie countries. What a HUGE let down this is NOT true! :'(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 08:28:46 AM »
Oh no, not again....

But it was a real beautiful dream.

...and all the minarets on the earth to fall in a single day for renovation and no such renovation to take place ever.
 ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 08:36:11 AM »
Oh no, not again....

But it was a real beautiful dream.

...and all the minarets on the earth to fall in a single day for renovation and no such renovation to take place ever.
 ;D

A much better dream would be if all mosques would fall.  :dance:

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2010, 09:27:17 AM »
You almost got me  :o Those things really look like missiles don't they ?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2010, 09:32:11 AM »
You almost got me  :o Those things really look like missiles don't they ?

Me too.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2010, 12:04:38 PM »
I wish this were true.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2010, 12:17:40 PM »
Minarets fall on the mosques or mosques fall on the minarets are one and the same thing.

Some Spielberg may come up with a movie to tell in the end that all the minarets were camouflaged muissiles.
;D

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.